The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

So i'm going to start Mika's birthday project today, I bought poster paper, construction paper, felts, glue, tape, and scissors....

now all I need is....

Talent. LOL

Is that for the photo album?

Not entirely sure what I'm doing for that yet, got my design for the mug sorted though, just need to get it on paper now.

Sasje, did you see my earlier post about Amsterdam?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*does pelvic thrust repeatedly*

LOL i love RHPS

Is that for the photo album?

Not entirely sure what I'm doing for that yet, got my design for the mug sorted though, just need to get it on paper now.

Sasje, did you see my earlier post about Amsterdam?

Yes, for the photo album. I don't know yet either, but it will be colorful :)

I've been submerged in lollipop_monkey's reports

REPORTS/PHOTOS/ VIDEOS for Mika in Vancouver, BC at the Orpheum

Did she do an earlier one? The style's right but I don't recognise the content......

Anyway

night night to people who have come and gone while I wasn't paying attention.

Thanks again for the chords, elanorelle

Cute cat Shari, looks pissed off but that's cats for you!

Sweet (Mika) Dreams

Love Ruth

~x~

I'm going now too. Jonathonm Ross is hilarious tonight.

Yeah he was fantastic as usual!

Nice Jools Holland show aswell tonight, old footage.

Foo Fighters just now! :punk:

morning ladies :original:

its my last day at work today :blink:

i know i wanted a change but now i'ts happening it's scaring the poohsticks out of me :shocked:

!!!! Oooh !! so what's coming up next? Change can be exciting too!!!!

Pooh, you are up so early! Oh my! Yikes, yeah....change can be so scary but how exciting too. I wish I was brave enough to make a change. Good for you.:thumb_yello:

morning ladies :original:

its my last day at work today :blink:

i know i wanted a change but now i'ts happening it's scaring the poohsticks out of me :shocked:

!!!! Oooh !! so what's coming up next? Change can be exciting too!!!!

Pooh, you are up so early! Oh my! Yikes, yeah....change can be so scary but how exciting too. I wish I was brave enough to make a change. Good for you.:thumb_yello:

i have no idea what to do next :blink:

i think i would like to try office work but not sure what. i am going to do a maths and english course to start with as i didnt get good grades at school (didnt need to for hairdressing). then if i'm still unemployed i can get a free IT course.

Good Luck with it! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I'm kinda miserable in my job. I really admire you!!

i think i would like to try office work but not sure what. i am going to do a maths and english course to start with as i didnt get good grades at school (didnt need to for hairdressing). then if i'm still unemployed i can get a free IT course.

I was an office worker for 15 years and then I decided I was tired of living and working in a box barely seeing the outside except through windows. Stuck in boxes of glass, cement and steel, and watching the world go by.

So i quit work, upgraded my highschool to college entry level, and took a forestry diploma program. Now I have that, and I'm working towards a recreation/fish/wildlife technology diploma, then a GIS degree next year :)

Good Morning Oldlings :thumb_yello:

I have just popped in to say hello.

I am feeling less disgruntled this morning and would just like to thank you all for your patience in bearing with me and putting up with me over the last few days :wub2:

Not sure if I will be on tonight or when next I will be on actually but hope to catch you all soon:thumb_yello:

BTW Crystal.....your change of life sounds brilliant...good luck with the ongoing studies :thumb_yello: When Carri gets her butt over to BC and Mika does another gig out there I hope to be able to get over to meet you all:thumb_yello:

Good Morning Oldlings :thumb_yello:

I have just popped in to say hello.

I am feeling less disgruntled this morning and would just like to thank you all for your patience in bearing with me and putting up with me over the last few days :wub2:

Not sure if I will be on tonight or when next I will be on actually but hope to catch you all soon:thumb_yello:

BTW Crystal.....your change of life sounds brilliant...good luck with the ongoing studies :thumb_yello: When Carri gets her butt over to BC and Mika does another gig out there I hope to be able to get over to meet you all:thumb_yello:

good morning KATH! Crystal and I meet next weekend! yay

Hope it goes well Pooh whatever you do :thumb_yello:

good morning KATH! Crystal and I meet next weekend! yay

That will be great...if loud:naughty:

Good morning/Evening!