dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good day, Oldlings!!!!! xoxoxo

I'm happily hunkered down in my cosy house while the snowstorm rages outside......

noticed mention of an Oldlings concert in this thread - how cool would that be!!!- of course the younglings and the middlings would want their own too.:naughty:

Hope everyone's doing well today, and Carri's not having to talk to herself too much...lol

Patty

yes, but we oldies would have to chaperone them, thus gaining access to their gig, cunning but clever :thumb_yello:

Yes, I wouldn't mind living in Perthshire;

weealx - has Hev got a thing about food? She's already chatting about biscuits, and now she's on to chocolate. Don't you feed her? :roftl:

I used to live in Pitlochry as a young lad for 2 years, that is heaven on earth

can someone clever start a petition for MIKA to do an oldies night, singing, dancing, + Q & A.

I would sign up, or should that be sing up

:band:

:gathering:

:groupwave:

Hey I could finally pin him down to answer my random questions, yay!

Back - coal in, fire lit, and steak, mushrooms and onions sizzling away!! :thumb_yello:

I used to live in Pitlochry as a young lad for 2 years, that is heaven on earth

Where about in Pitlochry did you live?

dont think you would need to pin him down Rose!!;)

Yeah, me and my buddy Mika, chatting each others ears off, ha ha!

Still can't quite understand this whole Mika liking me thing, it just feels really strange to me, I don't think I've done anything different to anyone else , and the penguin can't be much different to Laura's Sylvester costume. Just don't get it.

Back - coal in, fire lit, and steak, mushrooms and onions sizzling away!! :thumb_yello:

Where about in Pitlochry did you live?

Edradour, going back to 1968 - 1970, started high school, if you want to know morepm me. :thumb_yello:

Hey I could finally pin him down to answer my random questions, yay!

anyone who organised such an event should be knighted, given the title Baron/Baroness MIKA and given immunity from paying any form of tax. :thumb_yello:

anyone who organised such an event should be knighted, given the title Baron/Baroness MIKA and given immunity from paying any form of tax. :thumb_yello:

I am with you there, heh heh.

Hi Eveyone! Good to see lots of Oldling chat going on!

Weealx I had your previous history from your daughter the other night...no secrets here!:shocked:

OK...just want to get something of my chest:shocked:

Watching Wendi's Vid from Brixton has unsettled me just when I was hopefully getting over all the fall out from London.

I know that what I am going to write will probably upset Wendi and believe me, that is the last thing I want to do, but I just feel it needs saying.

I know Robi brought it up the other night. I am not wanting to open old wounds or point any fingers but just point one or two things out.

At Brixton just before the gig started Wendi and I were watching (From the fairly distant Disabled platform) Andy filming and talking to the front row. Now, as you know, Wendi is not one to complain. However, this obviously got to her, the fact that she was never likely to be in that position and she made a comment about disabled people getting a raw deal. When Mika's mum gave us the backstage pass I was over the moon for Wendi. Yes, it isn't always possible for wheelchair users to be in the thick of the action. Therefore, sometimes, if they are offered what some may deem to be 'special priviladges' it is to compensate for this. Mika obviously recognises this and was kind enough to offer his time to meet people that may not otherwise get the chance.

But to be honest, watching that video just breaks my heart. Mika's focus should have been on Wendi. That was what the time was allocated for.To see her repeatedly trying to get hs attention to give her gift is frankly just very upsetting.

Unfortunately Wendi and I are just not assertive enough. If Robi had been there it would have been different!:naughty:

I am sorry.............I have no wish to fall out with anyone but just needed to get it off my chest

Hi Eveyone! Good to see lots of Oldling chat going on!

Weealx I had your previous history from your daughter the other night...no secrets here!:shocked:

OK...just want to get something of my chest:shocked:

Watching Wendi's Vid from Brixton has unsettled me just when I was hopefully getting over all the fall out from London.

I know that what I am going to write will probably upset Wendi and believe me, that is the last thing I want to do, but I just feel it needs saying.

I know Robi brought it up the other night. I am not wanting to open old wounds or point any fingers but just point one or two things out.

At Brixton just before the gig started Wendi and I were watching (From the fairly distant Disabled platform) Andy filming and talking to the front row. Now, as you know, Wendi is not one to complain. However, this obviously got to her, the fact that she was never likely to be in that position and she made a comment about disabled people getting a raw deal. When Mika's mum gave us the backstage pass I was over the moon for Wendi. Yes, it isn't always possible for wheelchair users to be in the thick of the action. Therefore, sometimes, if they are offered what some may deem to be 'special priviladges' it is to compensate for this. Mika obviously recognises this and was kind enough to offer his time to meet people that may not otherwise get the chance.

But to be honest, watching that video just breaks my heart. Mika's focus should have been on Wendi. That was what the time was allocated for.To see her repeatedly trying to get hs attention to give her gift is frankly just very upsetting.

Unfortunately Wendi and I are just not assertive enough. If Robi had been there it would have been different!:naughty:

I am sorry.............I have no wish to fall out with anyone but just needed to get it off my chest

actually am with you on that KAth - having watched it back. AM sorry about the tea bag box - but did say at the start - right can we do this and get it over and done with - but again having watched it - it should have been Wendis time :flowers2:

actually am with you on that KAth - having watched it back. AM sorry about the tea bag box - but did say at the start - right can we do this and get it over and done with - but again having watched it - it should have been Wendis time :flowers2:

We are all wise with hidesight Carri...as I said, looking back, I should have been more assertive for Wendi..but I just aren't. Whats done is done and Wendi got her pic and Met Mika.......which is the main thing.

Sorry Wendi..it sounds like we are discussing you as a third party and that is not the intention at all:wub2:

We are all wise with hidesight Carri...as I said, looking back, I should have been more assertive for Wendi..but I just aren't. Whats done is done and Wendi got her pic and Met Mika.......which is the main thing.

Sorry Wendi..it sounds like we are discussing you as a third party and that is not the intention at all:wub2:

LIke the old Radio 4 disabilty prog - "Does he take sugar?"

But we all still love each other xxxxx:wub2: