The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wendi, you must be something to be remembered think of all the people he must meet, or did you do something untoward???????? :thumb_yello:

Of course she did but we are not telling everyone about that are we Wendi!

15 - 9 in the rugby!!

Scotland v England!! :punk:

Yeah.............SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????:naughty:

Weeaxl................I would LOVE to go to Amsterjam..especially as so many people are going but I would be on threat of Divorce I reckon :naughty:

See ya Carri...............by the way.............Best in breed? Ben Fogle!:naughty:

ok girls and boys - am off now

catch up tomorrow xxx x x xx x

Is Crufts becoming too much?

I was about to ask if you wanted a tissue.

The Rough Collies are SOO cute. Especially the pups.

See ya Carri...............by the way.............Best in breed? Ben Fogle!:naughty:

:shocked: Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :naughty:

:tongue2:

:das:

off you go then - well volunteered!!

can't do it i'm pc illigitimate? anyway too busy eating cadburts dairy milk and fudge ice cream, tried posting some but can't get pc to accept it. lol :thumb_yello:

Weeaxl................I would LOVE to go to Amsterjam..especially as so many people are going but I would be on threat of Divorce I reckon :naughty:

the house, the kids, the car, the pets, to go on house management course in hamsterjam, coincidently the same date as mika gig. :thumb_yello:

can't do it i'm pc illigitimate? anyway too busy eating cadburts dairy milk and fudge ice cream, tried posting some but can't get pc to accept it. lol :thumb_yello:

I don't like Ice Cream but I wouldn't mind a bit of proper choc if you have any please? Oh, just remembered, I have some :naughty:

I am a bit naffed off as I am making a complete b*alls up of posting pics at the mo. I can't get the pic I took this morning onto the puter..I wanted it as my avi :shocked:

I'm computer illigitimate as well:naughty:

the house, the kids, the car, the pets, to go on house management course in hamsterjam, coincidently the same date as mika gig. :thumb_yello:

Believe me..I have used most of those excuses already!:naughty:

Hey alcam, I'm heading to hamsterjam (love that, it's funny), so any input on accomodation you may come up with would be appreciated. I know Kittie88 is interested in going, and FD mumbled something about going when I spoke to him at Brixton, not sure that's set n stone though.

Hiya, no not quite Kath, still coughing and short of breath. It's getting highly annoying now. The last thing I want to do is cough so much it sets my back off.

Yes indeed, that would never do :thumbdown:

It's been a long time now hasn't it :shocked:

Yes too long Kath. Think I might need another course of anti-biotics! Bri is still coughing too but his is 30 a day cough! (if you know what I mean)

Hope you are all well family wise?

Yes too long Kath. Think I might need another course of anti-biotics! Bri is still coughing too but his is 30 a day cough! (if you know what I mean)

Yes thank you Shari, fine and dandy :thumb_yello: Except Dave of course who is a physical wreck :shocked: He had blood tests yesterday...results in two weeks.

When is Bri's 30 days up?:naughty:

good evening shari, :thumb_yello:

tell the your popping off to iceland for a diet coke and pizza. lol :thumb_yello:

Ah but the trouble is..I will have just been back two days from Five days in France seeing Mika twice..and I haven't actually told him yet that I also have a ticket for Nimes...I am saving that one up! I think he will think that I will be having quite enough Diet coke and Pizza for one month :naughty:

Poor Dave, I feel for him as far as blood tests are concerned. No I won't go down that line again of needles, we've done that!

Fingers crossed for good results when they arrive back. Hope it's nothing too serious.