The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Ah but the trouble is..I will have just been back two days from Five days in France seeing Mika twice..and I haven't actually told him yet that I also have a ticket for Nimes...I am saving that one up! I think he will think that I will be having quite enough Diet coke and Pizza for one month :naughty:

VERY NAUGHTY LOSING TRAVEL DOCUMENTS :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening weealx, how are you tonight? Not seen you in here before. Are you an oldling like us?

BEEN ABOUT A WEEK NOW, WAS ON MY DAUGHTERS ACCOUNT, OLDIE # 78,

things hopefully will brighten up for you and your family. :thumb_yello:

Hey alcam, I'm heading to hamsterjam (love that, it's funny), so any input on accomodation you may come up with would be appreciated. I know Kittie88 is interested in going, and FD mumbled something about going when I spoke to him at Brixton, not sure that's set n stone though.

as usual i will be looking at hostels, cheepest way, only staying one night, travelling by eurotunnell then 3 1/2 hour drive, thank goodness for sat nav.

:groupwave:

Yes it was an expense we could have done without, but I suppose you can't complain at a 21 yr old washing machine can you? Went for Zanussi again after the good service of our other one.

Welcome anyway weealx and thanks for your kind comments.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET peoples

Hello mad woman!:naughty:

Poor Dave, I feel for him as far as blood tests are concerned. No I won't go down that line again of needles, we've done that!

Fingers crossed for good results when they arrive back. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Thank you!

VERY NAUGHTY LOSING TRAVEL DOCUMENTS :naughty: :naughty:

Stop encouraging me...I need NO encouragement!:naughty:

New washer is mighty fine btw Wendi :) It was in when they said, and it all fitted together seamlessly. (No leaks)

Great news!:thumb_yello:

Yes it was an expense we could have done without, but I suppose you can't complain at a 21 yr old washing machine can you? Went for Zanussi again after the good service of our other one.

Welcome anyway weealx and thanks for your kind comments.

I hope it is just as good :thumb_yello: I actually did the same with my dishwasher...had great service from my first one, a zanussi so went for that again but the second one was rubbish :thumbdown: Hope you have much better luck, I guess I was just unlucky:shocked: