One For The Queenies - Garden Lodge

I thought about that but i didn´t have time and money to do it. Next timeeeeeeeee...it will happen sooner, i´m sure :wink2:

Yeh it was kinda last minute for me too , btw if you look above the wall the guy as saying that fence was out there as all of us fish were stolen :shocked:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEH .. its a true story I read about it .

This old gent had lived in the area for 40 years :shocked: , I wanted more time to chat with him :cool:

Soo cool

quote freddy "i think we just met the local eccentric." lol

Bless him with his array of poppys and help the aged badges

Ive waited years and years to visit Freddie Mercurys Home (its in Kensington - London) after all these years we went to see it .. here are the pictures . for a life long Freddie fan it was an amazing time ... :wub2:

gardenlodegt.jpg

gardenkising.jpg

gardenlodgehouse.jpg

We got caught by the police putting our names into his door :blush-anim-cl: , I also purely by chance met one of his neighbours that said it was haunted and Freddie was nervous living there

thanks for the pics FD. You vandalised Freds door:shocked: well at least you were caught:naughty: And How sweet that freddie was scared of the ghosts living there with him, at first I thought you were saying that Fred haunted it, i was about to pack my bag to go an visit him

..... and how cool to get to talk to his neighbour, you are so jammy

thanks for the pics FD. You vandalised Freds door:shocked: well at least you were caught:naughty: And How sweet that freddie was scared of the ghosts living there with him, at first I thought you were saying that Fred haunted it, i was about to pack my bag to go an visit him

..... and how cool to get to talk to his neighbour, you are so jammy

Yeh very very jammy , I tend to attract strange people :roftl:

I could of chatted all day with him .. ignore Niki .. he knew Freddie he did he did he DID!!!

I wrote my initials on his door .. we all did .. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:roftl:

Just came across this thread in school today.

So pleased you got to go!

I really hope I can stand there one day.

And How sweet that freddie was scared of the ghosts living there with him, at first I thought you were saying that Fred haunted it, i was about to pack my bag to go an visit him

:lol3: My thoughts exactly!!

Didn't see this thread! That's wonderful. I don't frequent the Queenics thread, but I joined early one- one of the first things I did at the MFC. :wub2:

I'd love to visit there someday, too. That's so weird of the police officer... I don't know. There are clearly larger "defacings" on the door, and they're all out of respect. Glad you went on.

FD that must have been a really special moment for a Queeniac.

I wonder how many layers of paint are on that door. How many years of signatures are in each layer...

Go here for an aerial view

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=51.494251,-0.198422&spn=0.000703,0.002079&t=h&z=19

They used to change the door from time to time but i realized it had siggies from 2006. Maybe Mary is not living there anymore...

Just came across this thread in school today.

So pleased you got to go!

I really hope I can stand there one day.

Yes if you get a chance go .. its a really nice area , and freddies house makes it amazing

:lol3: My thoughts exactly!!

Yeh ... there is a another building there and this guy said freddie used to sleep there , also freddie complained that this guys cats were always in his garden

FD that must have been a really special moment for a Queeniac.

I wonder how many layers of paint are on that door. How many years of signatures are in each layer...

Go here for an aerial view

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=51.494251,-0.198422&spn=0.000703,0.002079&t=h&z=19

It was unreal :wub2: thanks for the ariel view! superb

Didn't see this thread! That's wonderful. I don't frequent the Queenics thread, but I joined early one- one of the first things I did at the MFC. :wub2:

I'd love to visit there someday, too. That's so weird of the police officer... I don't know. There are clearly larger "defacings" on the door, and they're all out of respect. Glad you went on.

They used to change the door from time to time but i realized it had siggies from 2006. Maybe Mary is not living there anymore...

Its no the original door :boxed: ,I thought it was freds handprints all over it

Kate, go to about page 23 on the Queenieacs thread. You'' see pictures of how it was with all thje grafitti!

Yeh ... there is a another building there and this guy said freddie used to sleep there , also freddie complained that this guys cats were always in his garden

That's kind of ironic..Freddie had what, eight, nine cats?:lol3: