Thank You to Mister M for the gig and the after show party on the 28 Feb

allegra

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked John to thank Mika at the after party for us, I said "I can see I am not going to get a chance to say this to Mika so will you PLEASE thank him so much for doing this for us as it is such a huge and beautiful thing he is doing here and we are soo grateful" John said "yes I will, not many other ppl do this kind of thing you know" and I nodded and said "yes I KNOW, and he is sooo patient with them all isn't he"

I just stood back and watched him getting mobbed and was in awe at how he handled it, I could hear myself sighing because I was so overcome at the whole thing, he was as has been said so gracious and kind the whole time.

I am glad I behaved myself and didn't get carried away (cos I would have beaten myself up about it otherwise) and I am glad that lessons can be learnt from any of the mistakes made as mistakes are meant for learning from.

Luke made me laugh a lot when he shushed the crowd every time Mika tried to speak lol (funny guy). And Mika is a natural speaker and very funny teasing Cherisse about being small (again! lol).

So as well as thanking MIKA for everything he has enriched my life with (that he has no idea about lol) I also thank the band for always being so friendly and sweet, I thank Saranayde for such a long conversation and her bubbly character is sooo lovely and also to Cherisse, (we loved your hair).

I thank John and co for all the nice hot chocolate that was well needed in those cold Q's and the doughnuts, and basically

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for THINKING about us and treating us to far MORE than we could ever have expected.

Your ALL great and so here is my award to the BEST team :winner_first_h4h: lol.

I think this says it all, I akso stood back and watched poor Mika getting mobbed by fans and couldnt heklp but think that this may discourage him from doing it again!

But anyway, Thankyou Mika for being so kind and thoughtful by giving us this chance to meet you and to share your success, I am just sorry it did not go as well as it should have done! Also thanks are due to Mika's management, for organising this event, and everyone else who helped make this night amazing! I never met you but i still live in hope!

Thankyou again

Liz xxx

Oh, Sweet Allegra, you always say that but your English is wonderful!

E dico di nuovo in italiano per te: Tu parli inglese molto bene!

Thank you!

dcdeb

Now i'm in embarassement because Mirtilla helped me... :blush-anim-cl:

she corrected my little errors in the speech :bleh:

Mirti: are the errors little... are they? :blink:

i hope it

Thanks to the guy who came dressed as a hobbo who annoyed ppl with his assertive begging....oh hang on he WAS a hobbo wasnt he :sneaky2:

Ha ha I loved the hobo!! he was just classic! oh good times and now back to reality :thumbdown:

I thank John and co for all the nice hot chocolate that was well needed in those cold Q's and the doughnuts, and basically

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for THINKING about us and treating us to far MORE than we could ever have expected.

At the party I gave John a card and some choccies that we got to thank him on behalf of MFC.

I have mentioned you in the afterparty thread but here again, I'd like to thank you and Avoca and Rose for remembering me when those precious few passes were being issued.

It means so much.

Of course, I'm thankful that Mika even considered doing what he did........if only it had gone according to plan!

Huge thanks to Allegra, Avoca and Rose! :huglove:

And of course to Mika, Mika's manager, the band and everyone who made it happen.

And as it is a thank you thread, thanks again Allegra for saving my life on Tuesday (or the life of that obnoxious French pisshead) :naughty:

she blushes even :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I KNOW things didn't go completely up as hoped, but it's such a shame we don't have a thanks to mr M and john on the front page.. isn't it? :boxed:

I mean, they tried their best :boxed::wub2:

At the party I gave John a card and some choccies that we got to thank him on behalf of MFC.

that so rocks!! he deserved it REALLY! I'm so pleased you did it!! bravo to christine! :thumb_yello:

she blushes even :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I KNOW things didn't go completely up as hoped, but it's such a shame we don't have a thanks to mr M and john on the front page.. isn't it? :boxed:

I mean, they tried their best :boxed::wub2:

:doh:

Yes, this should be on the front page avoca -- thanks for mentioning it!

(so many many thank yous!) :naughty:

dcdeb

im soooo stressed latley!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going nuts! and i miss being relaxed and posting here like im used to...

tho i just wanted to say hello... and that i think the after party was an amazing thing for mika and his managment to do for u guys :)

:punk: