Thank You to Mister M for the gig and the after show party on the 28 Feb

allegra

jolly good, what i was hoping!! pls add this pic to first post: it represents a lot and it's a very good one (it's not mine)

london2008415xx3.jpg

and a huge thanks to john too :wub2:

LOVE this pic! :D

and avoca....ofcourse u didnt take it! i can see u in the back! :naughty:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jolly good, what i was hoping!! pls add this pic to first post: it represents a lot and it's a very good one (it's not mine)

london2008415xx3.jpg

and a huge thanks to john too :wub2:

Your wish is my command :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

LOVE this pic! :D

and avoca....ofcourse u didnt take it! i can see u in the back! :naughty:

holy sheep. you are right... :shocked: for the life of mine, I hadn't seen myself... :boxed:

but it's a good shot, isn't it? :wub2:

holy sheep. you are right... :shocked: for the life of mine, I hadn't seen myself... :boxed:

but it's a good shot, isn't it? :wub2:

very good! u look happy!

i dont know why u look happy tho... its not like u were at a party.... from the look on your face it looks like u are in a MIKA afterparty or something... drinking champagne..... :roftl:

oh wait... :blink:

IT IS WHAT U DOING!!!!!! :shocked: and OMG! i see Mika there! and and....LUKE! and saranayde!!! and mikey! omg! Martin and Cherisse to!

:naughty:

got it rite for the whole thing, except I was probably the only fool there drinking bottled water as i hate champaigne.. :fisch::roftl:

im not a big fan of alcohol to...but champagne is ok :)

Well said Allegra! :thumb_yello:

And it seems to me your english if fiiine :naughty:

THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKA... with all of my heart. I really can't thank you enough for the amazing tour... It means the world to all of us, and you really are such an amazing singer/songwriter/performer/person!

THANK YOU Mika, Mika's management, Cherisse, Martin, Mikey, Luke, Sara, the crew, and everyone who made it all happen! It was an absolute dream...

We love you all and we can't wait to see you all again! :das:

Thank You times infinity to all of you! :flowers2::wub2:

and MFC:

Thank You!! for being amazing!

I love all of you, you crazys! :huglove:

that so rocks!! he deserved it REALLY! I'm so pleased you did it!! bravo to christine! :thumb_yello:

Now that was a great gesture to get John st0of Christine, :thumb_yello::wink2: ha ha all these thanks in the air can you feel the luuurrrrve in the room/thread. (oh no I have just had a flash back of Darius):shocked:

I have mentioned you in the afterparty thread but here again, I'd like to thank you and Avoca and Rose for remembering me when those precious few passes were being issued.

It means so much.

Of course, I'm thankful that Mika even considered doing what he did........if only it had gone according to plan!

shouldn't that be accordingLY to plan :roftl::roftl::wink2:

got it rite for the whole thing, except I was probably the only fool there drinking bottled water as i hate champaigne.. :fisch::roftl:

Bumbee Vix drank cola cos she doesn't like much alcohol either (pity I could've had hers pfft) lol, that is her orange antenna on the pic, when he came and stood next to us for his speech and Vix yelled SHUT UP!! (oops :blush-anim-cl: it worked though they did so M could make his speech).

Bumbee Vix drank cola cos she doesn't like much alcohol either (pity I could've had hers pfft) lol, that is her orange antenna on the pic, when he came and stood next to us for his speech and Vix yelled SHUT UP!! (oops :blush-anim-cl: it worked though they did so M could make his speech).

oh thats another thing me and vix have in common then, i don't drink much alcohol either xDDD (i think i'm her gemini twin...in a weird and bizarre way considering im in fact a leo...)

Now that was a great gesture to get John st0of Christine, :thumb_yello::wink2: ha ha all these thanks in the air can you feel the luuurrrrve in the room/thread. (oh no I have just had a flash back of Darius):shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: that brings back memories...darius, lol!!!

Yay for this thread and for putting it on the front page! ....

Where to start...

I am kinda new (went to the Toronto concert with my daughter and friends and fell head over heels...the rest is history...) I was not at the Brixton afterparty or the gig for that matter, but myself and many others have been able to actually feel a part of it all despite being thousands of geographical miles away.

As dcdeb so aptly stated, we could all go on a virtual Dodgy Holiday Tour thanks, in part, to those ppl who communicated their experiences back to the MFC. (golly- things sure have changed since I was a fan of the BayCityRollers - back then we had to wait weeks to get our info/pix from magazines! LOL) :offtopic: ..focus....focus....

Incredible to experience SITM as dcdeb hears it over a gig-goer's cell phone and sings along in a gig thread ..heheheh... Fabulous to see the photos and videos that everyone so kindly shares. Intriguing to "meet" many people, chat, hear their stories (like Penguin Rose, sariflor and her amazing t-shirt, the two A's, and so many more). What a tremendous group of characters gathered from all over the world in this virtual cosy, warm place. (well it is most of the time lol) I feel priveleged to be included as a part of this. :thumb_yello:

. And all thanks to Mika and his music. I think it must be pretty apparant that you are very much loved, Mika. Thank you for the music, for caring about your fans, for being you! Thanks to your family for their kindnesses and creativity, for raising such a terrific son/brother/grandson.... Also to your band members, Saranayde (you all seriously rock!!!), your staff (wow-hot chocolate and donuts in the queue!!!) and Andy(boogie on!) - they often bring smiles (yes even you, Icey !) to our faces both in person and as we sit at our computer screens lol

BTW, Mika, because of you many of us have found new music to love. Not just LICM and other songs you perform, but bands like Elsiane from Montreal (you mentioned in a MuchMusic interview last year) - how many artists would promote other people's music in an interview about themselves? It just goes to show what a special person and a gentleman you are! :wub2:

I wish you a pleasant, well-deserved rest, and all the best of everything as you work on your highly anticipated second album!!!

Cheers Mika et al!!!!! MFC'ers salute you!:groupwave:

I was not at the final gig on Thursday, but I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has been involved in this tour, and all of the gigs.

When I first discovered Mika back in June 2007, I was on the verge of losing it, and I guess I needed something to get my hopes back up. Listening to Mika's music has always lifted me up, and so has talking to all the MFCers.

Obsessing over Mika is my way of letting go of the pressures of school and my friends. I am sorry for any time that I have offended anyone, and I can't express how much you have all touched me so deeply with your caring comments, concerns, and telling me your hopes and dreams.

Going to the concert in Toronto on January 29th was the most amazing, fantastic, and 'brilliant' night of my life. I will never, I repeat, NEVER forget that moment when Mika took my creation, Alice the teddy bear, and put him on stage! :blush-anim-cl:

Meeting people like Cath85, Mariuxi, Kath, Purplegrape, and everyone else has been awesome, and everyone here are friends that I will treasure forever. I can't wait for the next album Mika!! Rock on, and THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! :huglove:

Definetly. I went to the 26 and 28 gig, afterparty as well and I just have to say thank you. First of all for amazing gigs, which were definetly worth travelling so far and you know :-) I already went to three and if I had the opportunity to go to another one, I would definetly! Have never seen another gig like this.. now I could open my dictionary and find every word which means something like "fabulous" , but I would sit here for another 10 hours and I don't have so much time.. :biggrin2:

And afterparty... another big "thank you", because I can't think of any other artist who would do that for his/her fans... :blink:

Even though I didn't speak to him (because it seemed impossible to get through that crowd), there were so many other people to talk to and so on! :wink2:

A really, really great experience!!

Now, when I'm back to reality, I always close my eyes and think of London in those tough moments :naughty: