The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

o know!!! my dad was telling me he had to go to school fromo 9 to 6 take a 2 hour bus ride to school work at the grocery store from 6 to 12 and then do his hw:thumbdown: jeez! i hope they dont expect me to do that! gawd i get so frustrated with my parents! i have no clue what they expect from me!

they all just got back' date=' and i got yelled at for not putting away something i didn't eat! i bet they all conspired against me while they were out.[/color']

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GEEZ!! all of you have parents issues!!!!

TRUST ME, THEY DON'T STOP EVEN IF YOU GET MARRIED, MOVED AWAY OR ARE 27 YEARS OLD!!!!

great. i'm really looking forward to it.

around my school there are people asking for room mates...after i get a car i might just do that.

ok. i feel better. after talking to my best friend, and BLASTING, and dancing to "LOVE TODAY" from live in bologna. i was playing grace kelly just now, and my brother said to turn it down, so i pretended to, and started screaming the words!

hahaha that would make me feel loads better also:bleh:

he really is :wub2: !

his music makes me happy no matter what.

....i love him

ya, i was soo hyper yesterday...all thanks to Mika's "Sweet Dreams" vid....where he molests the microphone wire :roftl:

ya, i was soo hyper yesterday...all thanks to Mika's "Sweet Dreams" vid....where he molests the microphone wire :roftl:

UGH! what i wouldn't give to be that piece of equipment!

things/people i'm jealous of:

-that microphone stand.

-cherisse and saranayde.

- big girls/ lollipop girls (ophelia bits in particular)

- anything he sits on.

- any of his microphones

- his sisters....even though they are his sisters.

- any shower head he sings into.

UGH! what i wouldn't give to be that piece of equipment!

things/people i'm jealous of:

-that microphone stand.

-cherisse and saranayde.

- big girls/ lollipop girls (ophelia bits in particular)

- anything he sits on.

- any of his microphones

- his sisters....even though they are his sisters.

- any shower head he sings into.

sorry, i'm budding in, but who is Ophelia Bits?

don't say sorry. :huglove: she's one of his big girls, and the one he shared this AMAZING moment with:

gh.jpg

oh yes! deffinitly!

(and btw, i ESPECIALLY, wanna be that microphone at an interview after the Brits, the one he kept nudging against his nose and mouth :naughty: it was so cute! :wub2: (and yes, he WAS a little drunk there :roftl: )

don't say sorry. :huglove: she's one of his big girls, and the one he shared this AMAZING moment with:

oh her! I know who that is, i think i've heard the name before but i never connected them. thanx!

Lucky girl! She's done quite a few of the shows!

(oh and in that case, i am sooo not sorry! hehe)

oh yes! deffinitly!

(and btw, i ESPECIALLY, wanna be that microphone at an interview after the Brits, the one he kept nudging against his nose and mouth :naughty: it was so cute! :wub2: (and yes, he WAS a little drunk there :roftl: )

a little drunk?! lol.

here's mika's timeline for that night, as told through smilies:

:winner_first_h4h::partytime2::drinks_wine::puking:

btw, Alex, would you care to exactly explain this story w/ Ophelia Bits?

which story??

this is the video where she kisses him, but you can't really see it. it's at the end, and you have to look at the big screens.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ONdxcGCYyZk

at the very very end? or close to the end? (if its at the end end, when the camera zooms out, all you see is them walking away from each other, right?)

(oh, and i was just wondering if there was a story as to WHY he kissed her...:blink:

at the very very end? or close to the end? (if its at the end end, when the camera zooms out, all you see is them walking away from each other, right?)

(oh, and i was just wondering if there was a story as to WHY he kissed her...:blink:

i dunno when then. someone said it was on the big screen, so i thought it was on the end.

and i'm not sure why he kissed her, or why she kissed him. they always mess around on stage....i must find out though....so maybe i can do it too.

so i have seen that video many many times but wonder out of the thousands and thousands of people who were there with cameras none of them could take a proper video of the kiss:blink:

that's the only video of it!!!! :shocked:

on youtube at least.

i dunno when then. someone said it was on the big screen, so i thought it was on the end.

and i'm not sure why he kissed her, or why she kissed him. they always mess around on stage....i must find out though....so maybe i can do it too.

that's the only video of it!!!! :shocked:

on youtube at least.

i wanna know too! :naughty:

it is a quest :mf_rosetinted: