The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

jess! ur on! u havent been on in such a long time! o and i can do the thing this weekend i am sleeping over at ada's!:punk:

I know! :sad: I've been so busy this week! Finally caught a little break. :wink2:

Ooh' date=' and I heard about that! I'm so happy!!! Lucky you, maybe all of us should crash there.:naughty: [/font']

wow that is one damn amazing pic lol! u can really see how big his feet are! hahaha:naughty:

I'm glad the one picture I took turned out well! haha

And Look at that...you can! :lol3:

I have to eat dinner' date=' I'll be back in a few minutes.

[/font']

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! :sad: I've been so busy this week! Finally caught a little break. :wink2:

Ooh, and I heard about that! I'm so happy!!! Lucky you, maybe all of us should crash there.:naughty:

I'm glad the one picture I took turned out well! haha

And Look at that...you can! :lol3:

I have to eat dinner, I'll be back in a few minutes.

bb see u in a few! that would be amazing if you guys could!!!

It looks like Saranayde's looking at you here.

:roftl: Remember her bunny hopping in your Love Today video?

ya! lol. we're watching it on my camera like "yup, that's saranayde!"

i dont even remember hearing missionary man all i remember is staring and staring and staring at mika:wub2:

here are my pics from missionary man:

P1010784.jpg

P1010803.jpg

P1010804.jpg

*edit: fixed the sideways ones

look at his socks! the last 2 are from grace kelly. he changed jackets a lot.

we should post our favorite pics from the show:

555.jpg

i know! i honestly think that there were wayyy to many people there it was a bit of a safety hazard but o well:naughty:

heres one of my favorite ones i took that night

P1010765-1.jpg

lollipop was very dangerous. good thing we were on stage with mika' date=' away from all the madness. :naughty: [/color']

bb see u in a few! that would be amazing if you guys could!!!

well' date=' they CAN if the wanted to!! actually that would be GREAT! Jess! please stay over! we'll be watching Live in Cartoon Motion! please? :naughty::wub2:

lollipop was very dangerous. good thing we were on stage with mika, away from all the madness. :naughty:

i sadly DIDNT make it on stage, and yes, i WAS crushed :sneaky2:

well, they CAN if the wanted to!! actually that would be GREAT! Jess! please stay over! we'll be watching Live in Cartoon Motion! please? :naughty::wub2:

i sadly DIDNT make it on stage, and yes, i WAS crushed :sneaky2:

aww. i think aimee has a pic of the crowd after lollipop, and not many people look happy. i remember i was trying to tell holly to get my stuff, and she was like :shocked::blink:

heres the pic of the crowd people dont look very happy maybe its because it was the end of the night and THEY DIDNT GET TO GO ON STAGE HAHAHA sorry to rub it in but i never thought i would be dancing on stage at a concert nor my first concert nor a MIKA concert (well i did have dreams:blush-anim-cl:)

P1010807.jpg

heres the pic of the crowd people dont look very happy maybe its because it was the end of the night and THEY DIDNT GET TO GO ON STAGE HAHAHA sorry to rub it in but i never thought i would be dancing on stage at a concert nor my first concert nor a MIKA concert (well i did have dreams:blush-anim-cl:)

P1010807.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

seriously? just everyone look at me.

I look like I'm 300 pounds!

hahahahahahahahaahahahah

pretty embarassing.

I was pulling my face cause I was hot.

I wasn't upset I didn't get onstage, Mika grabbed me and started to pull me but a security pushed me down. Atleast I know Mika wanted me on stage,and that's good enough for me!!:punk:

P1010807.jpg

they all look confused. look at napolean dynomite behind holly!

aw. poor jackie' date=' look how sad she looks :tears:[/color']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

seriously? just everyone look at me.

I look like I'm 300 pounds!

hahahahahahahahaahahahah

pretty embarassing.

I was pulling my face cause I was hot.

I wasn't upset I didn't get onstage, Mika grabbed me and started to pull me but a security pushed me down. Atleast I know Mika wanted me on stage,and that's good enough for me!!:punk:

You had such a great attitude about it!

(Thanks again for pushing me over after Mika gave up on me!:roftl: )

Is it silly that I get mad at the girl who wedged herself in my spot once I got onstage between Holly and Jackie?

(Not really mad, just a "Hey, that's my spot!")