The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

You had such a great attitude about it!

(Thanks again for pushing me over after Mika gave up on me!:roftl: )

Is it silly that I get mad at the girl who wedged herself in my spot once I got onstage between Holly and Jackie?

(Not really mad, just a "Hey, that's my spot!")

Haha, thanks Jess!

seriously, I was like "aw HELL no, if I'm not getting up, everyone else around me is!"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything before Mika pulling your arm and then mine in Lollipop is a blur to me.:blink:

i remember the teddy bears picnic, catching a green balloon, then i saw neil....and i had to get on stage!!!

well to be honest...

I let out a very vulgar "**** you man!"

to which he responded, "hey! **** you too!"

Needless to say, I hope I never see him again.

ew. what an ass.

i actually got shoved up by a security lol!

he screamed out no more people but i was already in between the gate thingy and i poked him on the shoulder and pleaded and he picked me up and shoved me on stage lol!

OMG.... I wish someone COULD HAVE shoved my fat *** on stage! :lmao:

SERIOUSLY THOUGH :mf_rosetinted:

GAWD THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL

o looove the second one how you can see his family looking down on him in the background:wub2: i remember in one of the songs i forgot which one one of the girls in the vip section that was standing in between his mom and one of his aunts was waving vigorously and mika waved back:wub2: how sweet is that!

You had such a great attitude about it!

(Thanks again for pushing me over after Mika gave up on me!:roftl: )

Is it silly that I get mad at the girl who wedged herself in my spot once I got onstage between Holly and Jackie?

(Not really mad, just a "Hey, that's my spot!")

i WOULD have gotten on stage if it wasnt for her!!!! i am RIGHT behind her and i have NO idea how she got there :mf_rosetinted: (sorry if its someone i know! :wub2: )

they all look confused. look at napolean dynomite behind holly!

aw. poor jackie, look how sad she looks :tears:

omg, that 'napolean dynomite' scared the s**t outta me and my friend!! :roftl: the whole time he just STOOD right behind us.....staring. :mf_rosetinted:

we where very freaked out...:lmao:

o looove the second one how you can see his family looking down on him in the background:wub2: i remember in one of the songs i forgot which one one of the girls in the vip section that was standing in between his mom and one of his aunts was waving vigorously and mika waved back:wub2: how sweet is that!

He is TOO SWEET to be real! :wub2: :wub2:

i

omg, that 'napolean dynomite' scared the s**t outta me and my friend!! :roftl: the whole time he just STOOD right behind us.....staring. :mf_rosetinted:

we where very freaked out...:lmao:

CHICKEN :mf_rosetinted:

ME TOO :huglove:

i was trying to describe him on my Johnny Depp forum, and i realized that i was at such a loss for words! i ended up using the word "Amazing" and "Wow" and "awesome" 5 million times.....each...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i was trying to describe him on my Johnny Depp forum, and i realized that i was at such a loss for words! i ended up using the word "Amazing" and "Wow" and "awesome" 5 million times.....each...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Johnny Depp WHO? :mf_rosetinted: