The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we had s**t loads of fun!!! we barely bought anything (besides me who bought live in cartoon motion) besides lollipops and these funny bunny mouth things lol that tasted horrible!!! lol we wondered around the mall basically and talked like crazy i even found a mika fan (not a member) in fye while i was buying the dvd she was like o i love that BAND (i was about to correct her and be like its a solo artist not a band but i didnt) and i was like talking a million miles an hour and was like yeah all four of us are mika fan club members and we all met up and we all went to the terminal 5 show in nyc and yeah hahahaha i even told we stage invaded:naughty: she was like wtf:roftl: then we went back to adas and danced around to mika lol:roftl:

last night at work' date=' after we'd closed we were aloud to use our iPods, sooo i was jamming to mika, and a girl i work with asked me what i was listening to....mainly cause i was kneeling on a chair, shaking my tush, lip synching, occaisionally humming, and arranging bras. so i said "mika" and she said "what's his song" and i told her grace kelly, she'd never heard of it, or him, but at least she knew he was a MAN!

i was watching the brit awards, and i was turned it off when ian mckellen came on, than i was like.....did't ian mckellen say something about mika? i turned it back on immediatly for him to say "i came to see mika". :naughty:

btw jess...i'm loving your vids and pics![/color']

last night at work, after we'd closed we were aloud to use our iPods, sooo i was jamming to mika, and a girl i work with asked me what i was listening to....mainly cause i was kneeling on a chair, shaking my tush, lip synching, occaisionally humming, and arranging bras. so i said "mika" and she said "what's his song" and i told her grace kelly, she'd never heard of it, or him, but at least she knew he was a MAN!

So did she listen to Mika?????? Maybe we have a new fan on our hands!!! Did you tell her about the MFC????

OMG Jess...did yall find those in Spencers?????

Yes.:naughty:

last night at work, after we'd closed we were aloud to use our iPods, sooo i was jamming to mika, and a girl i work with asked me what i was listening to....mainly cause i was kneeling on a chair, shaking my tush, lip synching, occaisionally humming, and arranging bras. so i said "mika" and she said "what's his song" and i told her grace kelly, she'd never heard of it, or him, but at least she knew he was a MAN!

i was watching the brit awards, and i was turned it off when ian mckellen came on, than i was like.....did't ian mckellen say something about mika? i turned it back on immediatly for him to say "i came to see mika". :naughty:

btw jess...i'm loving your vids and pics!

Haha, did you let her listen?

And thank you.

I'm expecting lots of videos and pictures of Holly and everyone falling so I can laugh and feel like I was there.

And thank you.

I'm expecting lots of videos and pictures of Holly and everyone falling so I can laugh and feel like I was there.

OMG...why does it have to be HOLLY falling? How did you know that I cannot skate :sneaky2:

:lmao: why do you think we are renting the WHOLE rink :naughty:

Believe me if I were in NYC I would have been :mf_rosetinted:

I am a BIG Spencers fan...that is how I knew :naughty:

Gotta love Spencers!:thumb_yello:

OMG...why does it have to be HOLLY falling? How did you know that I cannot skate

:roftl: I have my sources.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, yea...did I mention how INSANE you are?!

That has to be seriously expensive.

Love you guys, I am really off.....

and if for any reason I do not return to yall..... SOMEONE tell Mika everything I wanted to say! ....then I can move on to Heaven. And if you don't I will haunt you for the REST of your life :mf_rosetinted:

So did she listen to Mika?????? Maybe we have a new fan on our hands!!! Did you tell her about the MFC????

And thank you.

she's a BIG RAP fan....she was rapping along with her iPod yesterday....i was kind of afraid of what she'd say about mika!

OMG...why does it have to be HOLLY falling? How did you know that I cannot skate :sneaky2:

didn't i say something like that on the phone! :naughty:

and if for any reason I do not return to yall..... SOMEONE tell Mika everything I wanted to say! ....then I can move on to Heaven. And if you don't I will haunt you for the REST of your life :mf_rosetinted:

You will return! Best of luck tomorrow Holly! <333333333333333333

holly, i won't let you die because you've never told me your mika dreams.

it's as simple as that. i have the power. :mf_popeanim:

You will return! Best of luck tomorrow Holly! <333333333333333333

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I am getting SCARED NOW.... maybe it is the medication :shocked: but, it is SUPPOSE to calm my nerves :boxed:

:huglove:

holly, i won't let you die because you've never told me your mika dreams.

it's as simple as that. i have the power. :mf_popeanim:

:lmao:

You could not handle my Mika Dreams :mf_rosetinted:

That is why I have not told you :roftl:

:lmao:

You could not handle my Mika Dreams :mf_rosetinted:

That is why I have not told you :roftl:

my dear holly, i work at victoria's secret....i see things i don't wanna see on a daily basis....i can handle your chickenesque dreams.

maybe when you wake up from the anesthsia, you'll forget that you didn't want to tell me.:naughty:

my dear holly, i work at victoria's secret....i see things i don't wanna see on a daily basis....i can handle your chickenesque dreams.

maybe when you wake up from the anesthsia, you'll forget that you didn't want to tell me.:naughty:

I will tell you the day that I think you are jaded enough to hear them...

because quite frankly chickenesque is putting it MILDLY!!!!! :roftl: