The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

when i was in cannes (france) me and my friends sorta got lost and wondered into a REALLY dodgy neighborhood and we saw like 10 used needles all over the sidewalks and we saw this guy holding a gun while sitting at the front of a store:shocked: we were only a bit scared:blink:

I have seen worse :mf_rosetinted:

And Alex saw the Swap Shop :naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah! and omg, it was just AWESOME

i really loved our knight cuz he was ORIGINAL as well as good at the sword fighting stuffs

for example: he was using one of the long weapons when he pretended to be about to hit the other guy, but instead, he stuck it hard into the ground, and then he held onto the stick and did this type of kick turn piviting thingy w/ it! it was AWESOME :roftl: :roftl:

i've been to the swap shop :shocked: i'm lucky to be here now. i have to go back there in the next month or so to buy a phone cheap.....their cheap because people stole them, and resell them.

hahaha stole them and resell them:roftl: is a swap shop a pawn shop if it is u might have seen my brothers old room mate/ old friend there hahaha he ended up being a drug dealer and pawned of his tv computer and furniture for money!

oh holly! before i forget, to use my brothers flyer miles, we CAN take a direct flight, as long as it's from miami.

Is that to anywhere????

I like MIA.... I have never flown out of there but I have been in there to pick someone up!!!!!!

hahaha stole them and resell them:roftl: is a swap shop a pawn shop if it is u might have seen my brothers old room mate/ old friend there hahaha he ended up being a drug dealer and pawned of his tv computer and furniture for money!

it's like a flea market in a very dodgy neighborhood. half the stuff is probably stolen. i might have seen your brother's roomate on the news.:roftl:

Is that to anywhere????

I like MIA.... I have never flown out of there but I have been in there to pick someone up!!!!!!

ya, to anywhere. a.k.a NY :naughty:

hahahah who did they call ma:roftl: they actually said that to u! what did u say back to them?!?!?!

we were just like :shocked:

I remember! Those jerks asking us how much! :mf_rosetinted:

bastards' date=' i hate when people yell from the streets, it's so gross.[/color']

ya, to anywhere. a.k.a NY :naughty:

we were just like :shocked:

bastards, i hate when people yell from the streets, it's so gross.

ha ha yeah we have to go to NYC in June!!!!!! :punk:

Those guys were scum! we did not give them the satisfaction of responding to them! We just igged them!

remember we had to transfer cabs? how strange!

Yeah we tell him where we are going and he is like ..... DUH I do not know how to get to QUEENS yeah right Mr. w-h-y are you a cab driver then????

i know! at least he found us another cab though.

yeah I did NOT want to have to stand around ANY longer trying to hail one! I just wanted to get back to the room and throw myself on the bed! I think that was the BEST sleep I have ever gotten in all my life! That was the MOST exhausting day of my LIFE!

yeah I did NOT want to have to stand around ANY longer trying to hail one! I just wanted to get back to the room and throw myself on the bed! I think that was the BEST sleep I have ever gotten in all my life! That was the MOST exhausting day of my LIFE!

you weren't even helping :roftl: you were standing there thinking about mika.:naughty:

i know, it was a great sleep....all 5 hours of it! :roftl: i remember being so freaking hungry, but no one wanted to share any food with me, i went to bed starving. yet, i didn't eat too much with breakfast.

remember that waiter, he walked sooo funny.