The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should come for the meet up.:thumb_yello:

don't yall have fire island??

yeah my friends uncle lives there actually (he is gay) i met him with my friends cuz he has a hair salon in the city and he is soooo funny and has amazing taste! for there birthday he got them this whole coach hand bag gift set ooooooo i envy them so much i even told him that i wanted to be his niece lol

ya we should!!!! it was wonderful. i'll have to figure out how to get there lol. and we all know that i'm terrible with direction.

OMG that is an understatement!!!!! You are the ABSOLUTE worst with directions! And the first time I ever went to your house I found it with no problem at all!!!! And then as soon as you get into the car you get us lost and lost and I have to keep making U-Turns! OMG :roftl:

OMG that is an understatement!!!!! You are the ABSOLUTE worst with directions! And the first time I ever went to your house I found it with no problem at all!!!! And then as soon as you get into the car you get us lost and lost and I have to keep making U-Turns! OMG :roftl:

hahaha that sounds like fun!:roftl:

alex holly have u two met up since terminal 5??? how far away do u guys live from eachother and did u two meet for the first time on ur way to ny

I think we should all get together again because I'm on Spring Break this week.:wink2:

alex holly have u two met up since terminal 5??? how far away do u guys live from eachother and did u two meet for the first time on ur way to ny

We have not met up since Terminal 5...... we were going to a couple of weekends ago..... but I could not at the last minute :thumbdown:

We live about 2 hours away from each other *which to me is NOTHING* I love to drive :lmao: and NO..... we had met before we went to NYC! i had to go meet her father so that he KNEW who she was crossing the country with! :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: mika was making me confused.

You think she's bad?

I got Lucy lost when we were going to the mall. We were an hour late for our meet up!:lmao:

The worst part is...I go to that mall all the time!

We have not met up since Terminal 5...... we were going to a couple of weekends ago..... but I could not at the last minute :thumbdown:

We live about 2 hours away from each other *which to me is NOTHING* I love to drive :lmao: and NO..... we had met before we went to NYC! i had to go meet her father so that he KNEW who she was crossing the country with! :naughty:

I remember seeing pictures.

The first time I went to meet Alex I took Austin and Alysia with me..... and as soon as we left her house *on our way to Olive Garden* there was a freakin' grasshopper in my car.... and the boys were in the back seat and they started acting really weird.... so I thought that there was like a spider on the back of my seat or something..... THEN the grasshopper JUMPED to the front and me and ALEX were screaming and freaking out..... so I LITERALLY pulled over in the middle of Fort Lauderdale traffic and we BOTH jumped out of the car and we were sreaming to Austing to get it out...... you should have seen how all of the people in the cars behind us were looking at us!!!!!!!! And that is how our VERY FIRST meeting started! GREAT way to break the ice! :lmao:

The first time I went to meet Alex I took Austin and Alysia with me..... and as soon as we left her house *on our way to Olive Garden* there was a freakin' grasshopper in my car.... and the boys were in the back seat and they started acting really weird.... so I thought that there was like a spider on the back of my seat or something..... THEN the grasshopper JUMPED to the front and me and ALEX were screaming and freaking out..... so I LITERALLY pulled over in the middle of Fort Lauderdale traffic and we BOTH jumped out of the car and we were sreaming to Austing to get it out...... you should have seen how all of the people in the cars behind us were looking at us!!!!!!!! And that is how our VERY FIRST meeting started! GREAT way to break the ice! :lmao:

:lmfao: That made me laugh really hard! :roftl:

You think she's bad?

I got Lucy lost when we were going to the mall. We were an hour late for our meet up!:lmao:

haha jess actually what is even worse is the fact that u two were 10mins away!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahahahaha lmao!!!!!!!!! u just made me wake uo my parents cuz i was laughing so hard:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha jess actually what is even worse is the fact that u two were 10mins away!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

TOTALLY sounds like Alex!!!!! I am so suprised we actually found the airport! We were going in circles then....she had to call her father for help! :lmao:

You think she's bad?

THAT IS A SHAME! :lmao:

I had long hair then! I cut ALL my hair off RIGHT before we went to NYC!

Mika is like a drug....he so clouds your mind and makes you do CRAZY things! :mf_rosetinted:

TOTALLY sounds like Alex!!!!! I am so suprised we actually found the airport! We were going in circles then....she had to call her father for help! :lmao:

hahaha i suck at directions i still dont know left from right:blink: i have to pretend i am holding a pencil and then it takes me a good 5 mins to process whether i am a lefty or a righty:roftl: i can only give directions by landmarks ex:

go straight till u see a and p then head that direction (points finger then the driver turns the wrong way cuz he couldnt see where i was pointing):roftl:

I had to call my mom! :lmao: And even she didn't help!

After her, we asked some guys at a gas station, who got us even more lost!

And then some dude in a convenient store. haha

THAT IS A SHAME!

I had long hair then! I cut ALL my hair off RIGHT before we went to NYC!

Mika is like a drug....he so clouds your mind and makes you do CRAZY things! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yea, I remember that!

haha jess actually what is even worse is the fact that u two were 10mins away!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:lmao: Don't remind me!

We got lost for a second getting out of Ada's house. I lead Lucy into a dead end!

hahaha i just peed in my pants reading it i probably would have S**tted in my pants if i was actually there:roftl:

Tis true! You should have seen how Austin and Alysia was laughing their asses off at us!!!!! They were like OMG mom ALL girls are like you I guess!!!! All this time they thought it was JUST me! ppfffttt!