The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been two months and I need some cheering up...memories or stories anyone?

.....I was waiting for Mika after the show and I was cold and miserable and every part of my body was aching! Then MAGIC happened...Mika came out, and as I patiently waited my turn...I had NO CLUE what to say to him! I had nothing for him to sign.... so I just decided to say what ever was in my heart at that moment......... so Mika stood in front of me and looked at me almost puzzled because I was not handing him anything to sign...then he just stared at me - and I said..."Mika, you have the BEST fans in the whole world" and he just looked at me and said - "I know they AMAZE me everyday"....and then he looked at me and SMILED and THEN he reached out and rubbed my arm!!!! :wub2:

.....I was waiting for Mika after the show and I was cold and miserable and every part of my body was aching! Then MAGIC happened...Mika came out, and as I patiently waited my turn...I had NO CLUE what to say to him! I had nothing for him to sign.... so I just decided to say what ever was in my heart at that moment......... so Mika stood in front of me and looked at me almost puzzled because I was not handing him anything to sign...then he just stared at me - and I said..."Mika, you have the BEST fans in the whole world" and he just looked at me and said - "I know they AMAZE me everyday"....and then he looked at me and SMILED and THEN he reached out and rubbed my arm!!!! :wub2:

I was standing right next to you and didn't hear any of this!:roftl:

I don't know what happened, I was focused on attempting to get a picture..:boxed: Don't hurt me Holly!

Haha, he gave me the same puzzled look when I didn't hand him anything to sign.

It's been two months and I need some cheering up...memories or stories anyone?

well....when mika came out to meet us, and he shook my hand, i couldn't even look up at him, i just watched our hands shake. then when he was telling me about the flowers, i just stared into his beautiful eyes, shook my head, and said "fo sho"...:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I don't come in this thread often although I do miss 2/2/08, but thought you guys might like to know that Miel and I will most likely end up at emerson College next year together. :naughty: Crazy, we knid of just realized it on Facebook. And it's a fairly small school so it's not like we'd never see eachother, haha.

I don't come in this thread often although I do miss 2/2/08, but thought you guys might like to know that Miel and I will most likely end up at emerson College next year together. :naughty: Crazy, we knid of just realized it on Facebook. And it's a fairly small school so it's not like we'd never see eachother, haha.

By Miel, I meant Neil. Hahaha. I am a really bad typer, sorry. But isn't that exciting?! :biggrin2: Hope you remember him... :-P

By Miel, I meant Neil. Hahaha. I am a really bad typer, sorry. But isn't that exciting?! :biggrin2: Hope you remember him... :-P

Who?:naughty:

I had a feeling that was a typo, but that's so cool Kate!

I should visit you guys sometime. :naughty: Will you be dorming?

Aw, Neil was telling me about you the other day while we were jumping up and down and hugging about him getting into Emerson! Me and my friend Erin are staying in his dorm next time Meeks is in Boston.

Thanks!!

Well I hope Mika doesn't come first semester, haha. I got accepted for January 2009, which I'm kind of super nervous about in general. But I can't waiiiiit. Mika majorness in Boston.

AND GUESS WHAT/ There's is a humongous H & M right near Emerson. I love Boston so much.

Thanks!!

Well I hope Mika doesn't come first semester, haha. I got accepted for January 2009, which I'm kind of super nervous about in general. But I can't waiiiiit. Mika majorness in Boston.

AND GUESS WHAT/ There's is a humongous H & M right near Emerson. I love Boston so much.

Noice! According to Neil the man candy 'is like you would not belieeeeve' at Emerson. Haha. I've never been to Boston, I heard it's a kick ass city though.

Well, whenever Mika's in boston, I'll see you there.

I was standing right next to you and didn't hear any of this!:roftl:

I don't know what happened, I was focused on attempting to get a picture..:boxed: Don't hurt me Holly!

Haha, he gave me the same puzzled look when I didn't hand him anything to sign.

As much as we were all in our own little worlds I am not at all suprised!

Dosen't matter - cause LUCY saw it all! After he left she asked me...WHAT did you say to Mika to make him rub your arm? I don't think I even answered I was just :wub2: DAZED, to say the least! And then that is when I started crying like a BABY! :naughty:

As much as we were all in our own little worlds I am not at all suprised!

Dosen't matter - cause LUCY saw it all! After he left she asked me...WHAT did you say to Mika to make him rub your arm? I don't think I even answered I was just :wub2: DAZED, to say the least! And then that is when I started crying like a BABY! :naughty:

Yep I saw everything and I was trying to concentrate and say something nice to him but my nerves tricked me. :sneaky2: