The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would everyone be up for doing?

Jackie, you're our local NYCer on right now..any ideas?

hey i am a new yorker:sneaky2: BUT DONT ASK ME! I AM SURE YOU GO TO NY MORE THAN I DO LOL! my parents never go with me to the city and all my friends arent allowed to go alone:sneaky2: and i am not planning on going by myself:naughty: i think we should do the central park thing that we said earlier! that sounds so nice

hey i am a new yorker:sneaky2: BUT DONT ASK ME! I AM SURE YOU GO TO NY MORE THAN I DO LOL! my parents never go with me to the city and all my friends arent allowed to go alone:sneaky2: and i am not planning on going by myself:naughty: i think we should do the central park thing that we said earlier! that sounds so nice

I didn't know you were online' date=' silly! :cheerful_h4h:

Haha, I rarely go to the city. Last time was two months and one day ago..:fisch:

Ooh, I really do love Central Park!

But I think we should brainstorm some more to get some more fun ideas out there, but really, I'm up for anything.

The pros for Central Park would be that it wouldn't cost much.

We can picnic and bring a radio with us to blast our music, maybe play games in one of those fields with water balloons or something..(or not).

I don't know..[/font']

I didn't know you were online, silly! :cheerful_h4h:

Haha, I rarely go to the city. Last time was two months and one day ago..:fisch:

Ooh, I really do love Central Park!

But I think we should brainstorm some more to get some more fun ideas out there, but really, I'm up for anything.

The pros for Central Park would be that it wouldn't cost much.

We can picnic and bring a radio with us to blast our music, maybe play games in one of those fields with water balloons or something..(or not).

I don't know..

the last time i went was FEBRUARY 2, 2008 (best day of my life) :tears:

but yes it wouldnt cost much unlimited space and plenty of fun in the sun :cheerful_h4h: we could also go to the bronx zoo though that would be ALOT of money i think:blink: and we could stalk the chickens and monkeys:naughty: but on the other hand there is a zoo in central park that we can go to! YAY!

Hmmmmm

well I dont live in the city, but I might as well.

I'm always always there. I love it

SOooooo, lets brainstorm

honestly, unless I'm going to see a show at night, which is almost everytime I'm down there, I don't have an agenda. Especially in the summer, I just walk around and shop and sit in central park.

I'm off to bed now, but I promise I'll disucuss some cool places with you gals tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

the last time i went was FEBRUARY 2' date=' 2008 (best day of my life)

but yes it wouldnt cost much unlimited space and plenty of fun in the sun :cheerful_h4h: we could also go to the bronx zoo though that would be ALOT of money i think:blink: and we could stalk the chickens and monkeys:naughty: but on the other hand there is a zoo in central park that we can go to! YAY![/quote']

:naughty: Same for me. :wink2:

That's true, we could go to the zoo there!

If we go to the Bronx zoo, we can ride camels!

If we go to the Central Park Zoo..we save money!

heheh

jess i just realized ur light is on!:shocked: and i am almost on my 4000th post!

My light is unpredictable.:naughty:

My' date=' you sure are post cazy ! It took me about 6 months to get to 4000!! hah[/font']

:naughty: Same for me. :wink2:

That's true, we could go to the zoo there!

If we go to the Bronx zoo, we can ride camels!

If we go to the Central Park Zoo..we save money!

heheh

My light is unpredictable.:naughty:

My, you sure are post cazy ! It took me about 6 months to get to 4000!! hah

what the- 10,000 posts?!

daaaaayum, i gots ta step my game up!

Idk why but I always like to think that once we come official, the people with the mosts posts, will get like more advantages.

*types away*

Hmmmmm

well I dont live in the city, but I might as well.

I'm always always there. I love it

SOooooo, lets brainstorm

honestly, unless I'm going to see a show at night, which is almost everytime I'm down there, I don't have an agenda. Especially in the summer, I just walk around and shop and sit in central park.

I'm off to bed now, but I promise I'll disucuss some cool places with you gals tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

ok nighty night!

[font="Times New Roman"

It took me about 6 months to get to 4000!! hah

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! You have over 10,000!!!! I am not even close to 2000 and I've been here over a year already!!!!

omg guys. i know it's off-topic....but I'M GOING TO PANIC AT THE DISCO! IN MIAMI!!!

Aw, have fun!

I'm not a fan of them, but I went a year and a half ago to see them for my friends birthday with jacks mannequin and plain white t's and they put on a great show. Actually, it was quiet theatrical, kinda like Mika's shows but not as fun. Haha

what the- 10,000 posts?!

daaaaayum, i gots ta step my game up!

Idk why but I always like to think that once we come official, the people with the mosts posts, will get like more advantages.

*types away*

That WOULD NOT BE FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We been here for a year and it doesn't mean WE just discovered MIKA!!!! For God sakes WE SAW HIM on his FIRST SHOW in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That WOULD NOT BE FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We been here for a year and it doesn't mean WE just discovered MIKA!!!! For God sakes WE SAW HIM on his FIRST SHOW in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha,I doubt they'll do things that way! don't worry! haha, I was just saying that I always think that for some reason.

omg guys. i know it's off-topic....but I'M GOING TO PANIC AT THE DISCO! IN MIAMI!!!

ooo u must be so excited! i dont know them to well but i like a couple of there songs but the names of there songs piss me off so much:sneaky2: THEY ARE SO LONG!

Aw, have fun!

I'm not a fan of them, but I went a year and a half ago to see them for my friends birthday with jacks mannequin and plain white t's and they put on a great show. Actually, it was quiet theatrical, kinda like Mika's shows but not as fun. Haha

omg my friends went to that show!

Aw, have fun!

:naughty: i know! i don't like their "theatrical" theme too much. mika's show is clean, their's was dirty.

:yay::woot_jump:4000 POSTS!!!:woot_jump::yay:

WOOT WOOT!!!

Hahahaha,I doubt they'll do things that way! don't worry! haha, I was just saying that I always think that for some reason.

i think that also lol but i think they should start getting rid of the non posters that never log on u know i dont mean delete the lurkers but those who havent signed on since they got there account and havent posted any thing lol