The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

woah!:shocked:

I've been here over a year and I only have 805 posts! haha

I guess cause I don't usually carry on conversations with people on here, except more recently with you guys.:wink2:

I'm so glad you post more.

I remember talking with you a little back a while ago, but we talk more now. haha It's nice.:wink2:

what the- 10,000 posts?!

daaaaayum, i gots ta step my game up!

Idk why but I always like to think that once we come official, the people with the mosts posts, will get like more advantages.

*types away*

That WOULD NOT BE FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We been here for a year and it doesn't mean WE just discovered MIKA!!!! For God sakes WE SAW HIM on his FIRST SHOW in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really think so. It just means we have no lives, doesn't mean we're bigger fans than anyone else.

I post too much. I've actually been trying to cut down a little.:naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grrr i hate being in a number post that is so empty u know lol its like 4003 i dont know why i dont like it i just dont hehehe

type away missy!!!

OH NO WAIT...........................................

IS 9:54pm!!!! :lmfao:

I'm so glad you post more.

I remember talking with you a little back a while ago, but we talk more now. haha It's nice.:wink2:

I don't really think so. It just means we have no lives, doesn't mean we're bigger fans than anyone else.

I post too much. I've actually been trying to cut down a little.:naughty:

We have MIKA related life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

type away missy!!!

OH NO WAIT...........................................

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!!!! :sad: *sniffle sniffle* this website is gonna be blocked in 5 mins cuz of my parents :tears::cry_baby:

type away missy!!!

OH NO WAIT........................................

Ooooooooh, harshhhh!! :lmfao:

:naughty: Very true. I think..:blink: Does that make me more pathetic?:roftl:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!!!! :sad: *sniffle sniffle* this website is gonna be blocked in 5 mins cuz of my parents :tears::cry_baby:

That bites.

How long is it supposed to last?

my life is planned around mika and the mfc! lol

o i forgot to tell u guys i am going to boston tomorow cuz my dad has to do credits for his doctors liscence and he has to go there! i asked my dad if i can take my laptop and he said its fine but i dont think i will have connection in the car :tears:

any way if i just suddenly dissappear dont get worried its just this website is blocked:thumbdown:

just in case i cant post it later nighty night lol

Ooooooooh, harshhhh!! :lmfao:

:naughty: Very true. I think..:blink: Does that make me more pathetic?:roftl:

That bites.

How long is it supposed to last?

forever! its every weekend! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe i will somehow get it back if i cry enough when he told me this morning i was balling:naughty:

my life is planned around mika and the mfc! lol

o i forgot to tell u guys i am going to boston tomorow cuz my dad has to do credits for his doctors liscence and he has to go there! i asked my dad if i can take my laptop and he said its fine but i dont think i will have connection in the car :tears:

any way if i just suddenly dissappear dont get worried its just this website is blocked:thumbdown:

just in case i cant post it later nighty night lol

GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

forever! its every weekend! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe i will somehow get it back if i cry enough when he told me this morning i was balling:naughty:

You are always making me:roll1: :roll1:

I'm saying GOOD NIGHT as well!!!!

My hubby is about to get home and I am just like AIMEE. But I wnet from no MFC to limited time!!! HE makes me feel like a freaking baby!!!! boooooooo!!!

I'm saying GOOD NIGHT as well!!!!

My hubby is about to get home and I am just like AIMEE. But I wnet from no MFC to limited time!!! HE makes me feel like a freaking baby!!!! boooooooo!!!

hehehe awwww my dad blocked the mfc from me for a full week and i was emotionally physically and mentally depressed that whole time

heheheeh i love you jess! :huglove: i wonder what mika thinks of us mfcers when he reads the forum lol

:huglove:

:naughty: I'm not sure how often he reads or how in depth he reads..

If he does come here every once in a while' date=' I wonder which threads he stalks.[/font']