The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehehe i can so see him stalking the mikagasmic thread:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: No' date=' that's way too vain! :naughty: [/font']

jess going to hit the hay now nighty night dont let the bed bugs bite!

Good night Aimee!

:huglove:

:naughty: I'm not sure how often he reads or how in depth he reads..

If he does come here every once in a while, I wonder which threads he stalks.

He probably reads the project threads. Perhaps he wants to know how creative the fans are. :wink2:

hmm i dunno lol we can just roam lol i am talking as if we are wild mika crazed beasts:naughty: maybe we are:blink:

I don't think I am a crazed beast!!!! I squealed (sorry spelling) remember??

He probably reads the project threads. Perhaps he wants to know how creative the fans are. :wink2:

That is SO not fair though! Cause some of the projects are meant to be a suprise for him! :sneaky2:

I don't think you are!! You were so relax when you met MIKA. even Aimee was. :naughty:

i was in utter shock i dont even remember him telling us to stage invade i just laughed when everyone else did:roftl: i was just staring at him like:mf_lustslow: especially after he shook my hand i was like :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I don't think you are!! You were so relax when you met MIKA. even Aimee was. :naughty:

I cannot beleive the calming effect that MIKA has on you!!!! I thought that I was going to be a total MESS when he came out! I am SO HAPPY I did not start crying until HE LEFT!!!!!!! :naughty:

I cannot beleive the calming effect that MIKA has on you!!!! I thought that I was going to be a total MESS when he came out! I am SO HAPPY I did not start crying until HE LEFT!!!!!!! :naughty:

happy? i would wanna start crying before he left so he can comfort u and hug u lol