The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep!!!!! I can't believe that a 24 year old skinny duDe with lots of hair HAS SO MUCH POWER ON ME!!! TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER, HAPPIER AND MORE SENSE!!!

MIKA SPRAYS MAGICAL FAIRY DUST AT ALL HIS GIGS TO CAST US UNDER HIS SPELL!

ha ha ha LUCY! I am trying to watch some of the videos from Terminal 5 :wub2:

AWWWW!!!!

I'm always watching the one where I squealed and feel happy and sad at the same time!!!

I am about to go anyway!!! lol

Enjoy the weekend!!!!

LOVE YOU

AWWWW!!!!

I'm always watching the one where I squealed and feel happy and sad at the same time!!!

I am about to go anyway!!! lol

Enjoy the weekend!!!!

LOVE YOU

Bye LUC!

Have a great weekend!!!!! LOVE YOU

:huglove:

I was just watching KING KONG the newest version with ADRIAN the big nose guy. lol

That is the saddest movie!!!!! I was crying most of the time. You see, I am an ANIMAL lover and what they did to mr. kong was NOT NICE!!! :tears:

ok so, i finally had another mika dream... it feels like it's been forever!

anyways. so i take a trip to lebanon and ,of course, mika is there! so, like in all my dreams, i'm bff's with him, and we drive with a group to some place. we go from driving there to walking there. and mika and i started to race there. obviously this is a dream cause i don't run. and we ran up the building steps, and walked into the building. mika looked around and said "i don't think we should be in here yet". but in the most dreamiest voice he can do, so of course i must follow him. i read the letters on the building, and even though it said something like "HVOFC", i knew it was an OCD place. the perfect place for me and mika! so we waited for the other's in front of a fountain, and mika was leaning against it like some kind of greek god in a white t-shirt, and jeans... and his hair was longer. that was my dream...:wub2:.