The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

When we hung up we were like, "Why did we do that? We probably just confused her.:roftl:"

Yea, that would be so fun!

Me and Ada went on the bumper cars twice, the giant swing ride, the merry go round, ferris wheel, huge ride, and walked around singing. hah It was fun.

awww that sounds like sooo much fun!!!!!!!! hahaha and ur right u did confuse me hahahaha

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When we hung up we were like, "Why did we do that? We probably just confused her.:roftl:"

Yea, that would be so fun!

Me and Ada went on the bumper cars twice, the giant swing ride, the merry go round, ferris wheel, huge ride, and walked around singing. hah It was fun.

Jess!! I am glad you got to go to the carnival!!!

Did you take any pics????

Well judgeing by the time she says she got there..... we were REALLY fired up at that point. Andy WAS out there filming us - and they had just put up the barricades. My take on it, is she was just bitter. COME on waiting all that time....and thinking OH MIKA IS NOT THAT POPULAR - HE IS NOT GONNA SELL OUT..... I will just get my tickets at the venue the night of the show, 15 minutes before the doors open. WTF - well, she got a RUDE awakening!!! BUT WHAT MADE ME REALIZE THAT SHE IS NOT A 'FAN' is the fact that she refused to pay $80.00 from a scalper.....ha - and tickets were $300.00 on EBay! I would have JUMPED at $80.00 and thought that was a STEAL! THAT MY DEAR IS THE DIFFERENCE. She got there at 6:00 in the EVENING and we got there at 5:00 AM....and we HAD tickets! ....since the MOMENT they went on sale! Who is obsessed? .......STOP starring at me :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl:

I really don't think we were that bad!!! And yes there were lots of young people but also not that young like me!!:naughty:

awww that sounds like sooo much fun!!!!!!!! hahaha and ur right u did confuse me hahahaha

It was. We all have to get together again!

Jess!! I am glad you got to go to the carnival!!!

Did you take any pics????

Hi Lucy! Of course I did! You know how much I love pictures. hahaha We took most on the ferris wheel and merry go round.

I am outtie peeps! I will talk to yall Monday.... I am going away for the weekend to see One Night of Queen in concert....FINALLY! I have had tickets for EVER! Like 4 months BEFORE Mika ANNOUNCED his North American Tour....I am SO READY! I will check on here IF the hotel has access! :naughty: .....kinda makes me miss our hotel in NYC......the computers R-O-C-K-E-D!!!!!!

INTERNET ACCESS....a MUST for any traveling MFCer :lmao:

I guess I got here late. Sorry that I missed you HOLLY!!

By the way, I need to know what happened this afternoon!!

I got out of the meeting and saw your messages.

Can I call you tomorrow? Saturday night??

It was. We all have to get together again!

Hi Lucy! Of course I did! You know how much I love pictures. hahaha We took most on the ferris wheel and merry go round.

GREAT!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: Don't forget to post them please!!!!!!

lucy i am leaving tomorow for florida and i dont think i will have internet when i am down there so i need u to text me or call me sometime before the meetup telling me the address and all that info

Of course I will!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE PICS!!!