The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

i have no idea what he looked like from the front. he stood like that for a while, and then he disappeared. :naughty:

but to me, that was mika!

holly, what are the final plans for tomorrow?? and lucy just texted me that she landed!!!!

AAAHHHH~ :woot_jump:

PLEASE text her the info about the hotel.....

...and I will PM you about the details..... :punk:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone!!! i am back florida was amazing and MIKA I SWEAR STALKS ME ON VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT JOKING LOL!

incidents involving MIKA on this past vacation...

-while i was watching tv a commercial came on about a new save the planet network coming on tlc and love today was the background music!

-since my hotel was one of those resorts that are meant for kids the staff was trying to recruit me and my mom and other people to the front to do the electric slide... and my mom asked him if he new mika and he was like "the artist? OMG I LOOOVE HIM!!! *sings* big girl you are beautiful!!!!!!"

-the mfc meetup!!!!!!! duh lol

-i am going on the plane and this kid around my age has Mikas hair!!!!!!!!!!! i swear he has his hair!!!!!!! i really wanted to take a picture but my fone was dead and i couldnt find my camera and my mom probably wouldnt have let me lol

-i am sitting in my seat on the plane and the jet blue plane had a touch screen thing with xm radio and i turn it on and go to upop (top pop songs from around the world but mostly the uk) and HAPPY ENDING IS PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can only imagine my reaction lol i was freaking out! how good of a way to start a plane ride (3 hours before your bday) with mika! lol

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HYSTERICAL!

and they changed the mfc stuff they dont have an account button anymore its now user cp:shocked:i was freaking out when i couldnt find it:shocked:i kept on clicking forum cuz thats where it used to be lol:roftl:

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HYSTERICAL!

and they changed the mfc stuff they dont have an account button anymore its now user cp:shocked:i was freaking out when i couldnt find it:shocked:i kept on clicking forum cuz thats where it used to be lol:roftl:

i was like "where did it go?"' date=' so i hit account when i first sign on. i didn't even notice the user cp button! :naughty:

aimee, what was that webcite that you convert videos into mp3???[/color']

i was like "where did it go?", so i hit account when i first sign on. i didn't even notice the user cp button! :naughty:

aimee, what was that webcite that you convert videos into mp3???

coverttubes.com

the only problem is u can only do one every 15 mins but there is this thing that u can download

coverttubes.com

the only problem is u can only do one every 15 mins but there is this thing that u can download

it was actually converttube.com' date=' but that's ok lol. i've figured it out now, i accidentally made a video. they closed the webcite i normally use [/color']

hey everyone!!! i am back florida was amazing and MIKA I SWEAR STALKS ME ON VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT JOKING LOL!

incidents involving MIKA on this past vacation...

-while i was watching tv a commercial came on about a new save the planet network coming on tlc and love today was the background music!

-since my hotel was one of those resorts that are meant for kids the staff was trying to recruit me and my mom and other people to the front to do the electric slide... and my mom asked him if he new mika and he was like "the artist? OMG I LOOOVE HIM!!! *sings* big girl you are beautiful!!!!!!"

-the mfc meetup!!!!!!! duh lol

-i am going on the plane and this kid around my age has Mikas hair!!!!!!!!!!! i swear he has his hair!!!!!!! i really wanted to take a picture but my fone was dead and i couldnt find my camera and my mom probably wouldnt have let me lol

-i am sitting in my seat on the plane and the jet blue plane had a touch screen thing with xm radio and i turn it on and go to upop (top pop songs from around the world but mostly the uk) and HAPPY ENDING IS PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can only imagine my reaction lol i was freaking out! how good of a way to start a plane ride (3 hours before your bday) with mika! lol

We always have Mika references no matter where we are' date=' where we go...or what we are doing!!!! It is amazing!!!! Dang Aimee...I miss you SO MUCH! [b']MOVE TO FLORIDA![/b] :naughty:

yeah Alex!! You look like if we were upstate all your life. lol

I do too.... but that is besides the point! I can not beleive that the Jersey Girls were tan and the Florida girls were WHITE as ghosts!!!!!! :naughty: