The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ur school starts so much later than mine! mine starts at 7 40 my bus comes at 7 and i have to wake up at 6!

what time does ur school end?

I would never be able to do that.

School gets out at 2:32 for us.

gonna go hit the sack now jess! nighty night sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite!:biggrin2:

Yea me too. I dozed off for a few minutes there. haha

Good night!

Soon we are gonna have some new threads *S* when Mika comes back! It is gonna be a whirl wind of shows! I wonder HOW MANY we can cram in! I hope he does more than ONE concert in NYC....and if he does NOT come to Florida this go round I am going to SCREAM for real!

Soon we are gonna have some new threads *S* when Mika comes back! It is gonna be a whirl wind of shows! I wonder HOW MANY we can cram in! I hope he does more than ONE concert in NYC....and if he does NOT come to Florida this go round I am going to SCREAM for real!

I'll be there for sure!!!!!!

I just hope he comes to Florida, Georgia, New York or Massachussetts

I'll be there for sure!!!!!!

I just hope he comes to Florida, Georgia, New York or Massachussetts

Why Mass? I want to go there too! :naughty:

In a perfect world he will do 3 shows in Florida a show in Georgia and a couple shows in the Carolinas!!! An of course, NYC - that goes without saying!

If this *dream happens* I am going to them all :mf_rosetinted:

Why Mass? I want to go there too! :naughty:

In a perfect world he will do 3 shows in Florida a show in Georgia and a couple shows in the Carolinas!!! An of course, NYC - that goes without saying!

If this *dream happens* I am going to them all :mf_rosetinted:

Mass... because the other states did not coem to my mind. lol

3 shows in Florida?? why???lol

I JUST hope he does come back. I know he NEEDS a break but I really miss him-all the excitment he puts in my life just waiting to see him perform!!! He keeps my mind really busy!!!

Isn't weird how I can miss someone who has never been in my life until '06??

Mass... because the other states did not coem to my mind. lol

3 shows in Florida?? why???lol

I JUST hope he does come back. I know he NEEDS a break but I really miss him-all the excitment he puts in my life just waiting to see him perform!!! He keeps my mind really busy!!!

Isn't weird how I can miss someone who has never been in my life until '06??

Well, that is good because I like Mass! Have always wanted to go to Boston! 3 shows in FLORIDA cause it would be so convienient for me! Sorry I had to be a bit selfish for a moment- BUT really he needs to do like Tallahassee and Orlando and Miami! For real! Yeah - I know what you mean - I miss him..... there is nothing more exciting in this life then what Mika does for us! :roftl:

Well, that is good because I like Mass! Have always wanted to go to Boston! 3 shows in FLORIDA cause it would be so convienient for me! Sorry I had to be a bit selfish for a moment- BUT really he needs to do like Tallahassee and Orlando and Miami! For real! Yeah - I know what you mean - I miss him..... there is nothing more exciting in this life then what Mika does for us! :roftl:

i get it now!! It is ok to be selfish with MIKA:biggrin2: But we do pretty good!!

i get it now!! It is ok to be selfish with MIKA:biggrin2: But we do pretty good!!

We do indeed! I am utterly AMAZED at how harmonious we are here at the MFC! We ALL LOVE LOVE Mika *some clearly more then others* but - we do not FIGHT over him! It really is a beautiful thing! That JUST does not happen in this world! I don't know what it is about Mika - but, it is like he put a spell on all of us! He is just so serene and calming! I love Mika - you love Mika and I still love you anyways! That is priceless!

We do indeed! I am utterly AMAZED at how harmonious we are here at the MFC! We ALL LOVE LOVE Mika *some clearly more then others* but - we do not FIGHT over him! It really is a beautiful thing! That JUST does not happen in this world! I don't know what it is about Mika - but, it is like he put a spell on all of us! He is just so serene and calming! I love Mika - you love Mika and I still love you anyways! That is priceless!

I know!! isn't that funny!!! I didn't mind when he rubbed your arm! or when he took Jess' sign at the concert!!! I just feel happy that someone gets it!!

I have a NEW MIKA'S GOAL: I need to let him know how important he is in my life; either in person or by giving him a letter!!!

I know!! isn't that funny!!! I didn't mind when he rubbed your arm! or when he took Jess' sign at the concert!!! I just feel happy that someone gets it!!

I have a NEW MIKA'S GOAL: I need to let him know how important he is in my life; either in person or by giving him a letter!!!

I know! And even when I get jealous *and I do GET jealous* I get over it just as quickly! I LOVE so much the way he spreads himself to everyone! He is TOO good at that! That is a God Send! One more reason he is so :wub2: and we adore him so!

Me too Lucy! That is my mission in life! Although a letter might be alot more affective! When in his presence it is a bit hard to speak - to say the least!

How does he look in the mirror everyday? :wub2:

I know! And even when I get jealous *and I do GET jealous* I get over it just as quickly! I LOVE so much the way he spreads himself to everyone! He is TOO good at that! That is a God Send! One more reason he is so :wub2: and we adore him so!

Me too Lucy! That is my mission in life! Although a letter might be alot more affective! When in his presence it is a bit hard to speak - to say the least!

How does he look in the mirror everyday? :wub2:

Both choices are hard for me!!! I suck at expressing how I feel speaking and writing!!! Whether it is in Spanish or English!!:thumbdown: BUt I have to do it!!!

Both choices are hard for me!!! I suck at expressing how I feel speaking and writing!!! Whether it is in Spanish or English!!:thumbdown: BUt I have to do it!!!

We could always do it together! You could tell me what all you want to say, and then I could put it into words for you! :naughty:

We could always do it together! You could tell me what all you want to say, and then I could put it into words for you! :naughty:

well, you are good on that!!!

I remember your midway state message; it was awesome!!!

Maybe we should write him a poem! :blush-anim-cl:

that is a great idea!!

Next time we get together..... *who knows when that will be* we will sit and write our letters to Mika!!!!! It will be fun! :bleh:

I hope I see you soon!!!

Me too Lucy!!!! I do not want to have to wait all the way until October to see you!!! MAYBE if we are lucky your hubby will need to come and visit his family again SOON! That would be awesome! We need to go to the beach!!!! :bleh:

Me too Lucy!!!! I do not want to have to wait all the way until October to see you!!! MAYBE if we are lucky your hubby will need to come and visit his family again SOON! That would be awesome! We need to go to the beach!!!! :bleh:

If you don't come in June, then I coudl beg him to go in JULY!!!

Speaking of beaches - I bet Aimee has lost her beautiful tan by now! :naughty:

I wonder!!! LOL

If you don't come in June, then I coudl beg him to go in JULY!!!

YES!!!!!! That sounds like a GREAT plan! And then we can spend an entire day just laying on the beach! Getting a tan like Aimee's ! :naughty:

YES!!!!!! That sounds like a GREAT plan! And then we can spend an entire day just laying on the beach! Getting a tan like Aimee's ! :naughty:

yep!!! So let me start working on it then!!!!:biggrin2: