The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not so sure that he is going to care about that! :mf_rosetinted:

oh yes he does!! He ask me EVERY DAY about you, Aimee, Jess and Alex!!

specially you though. He goes: did you speak with HOLLY today? how is she? even your daughter!!! LOL. He knows now how important you are to me!!

oh yes he does!! He ask me EVERY DAY about you, Aimee, Jess and Alex!!

specially you though. He goes: did you speak with HOLLY today? how is she? even your daughter!!! LOL. He knows now how important you are to me!!

aaawww! That makes me feel really good! It is great that you have such an understanding hubby! I ask about him every day too!!!! Well, maybe it will work in that case! I will keep my fingers crossed!!!! :punk:

aaawww! That makes me feel really good! It is great that you have such an understanding hubby! I ask about him every day too!!!! Well, maybe it will work in that case! I will keep my fingers crossed!!!! :punk:

please do!!!!

Holly,

I was just informed we are having a meeting!!

I have to go!! By the time is over, you probably will be gone!!!

LOVE YOU

Bye!!!! :huglove:

Don't HURT anyone!!!!! :naughty:

LOVE YOU!!!!

Me too Lucy!!!! I do not want to have to wait all the way until October to see you!!! MAYBE if we are lucky your hubby will need to come and visit his family again SOON! That would be awesome! We need to go to the beach!!!! :bleh:

what is all this and waiting until october!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! what about june!?!?!?!?!?:shocked:DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE!?!?!:boxed:

OMG UR SOOO LUCKY THAT U GOT TO GO WHEN HE HAD IDA SINGING WITH HIM!!!!!!! I LOVED HOW HE COULD IMPROVISE WHEN SHE WAS THERE! LIKE IN LIVE IN CARTOON MOTION:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

that was lorna :roftl:

it's nice to compare the shows. i do miss "sweet dreams"' date=' but i loooove "missionary man". his shows now are a lot more theatrical and fun.[/color']

it's nice to compare the shows. i do miss "sweet dreams", but i loooove "missionary man". his shows now are a lot more theatrical and fun.

IT WAS!!!!!!!!!! omg that looked like ida! hahahaha! lol i wish i could have gone to a sweet dreams show! at the time of missionary man i didnt like it at all because none of the recording were good and i couldnt hear it and then during missionary man at terminal 5 i totally spaced out and was only paying attention to mika lol! i dont even remember hearing it hahahah! but now I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SONG! I WONDER IF HE WILL PLAY IT THIS SUMMER? I HOPE SO!

gotta go and put sheets on my bed then make it and then fall asleep in it since my mom decided she wanted to wash everything today:sneaky2: grrrrrrrrrrr i hate putting sheets on! hahah

nighty night sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite!

o and did u here how holly might not be able to go to the meetup because its fathers day weekend!:boxed:

it's nice to compare the shows. i do miss "sweet dreams", but i loooove "missionary man". his shows now are a lot more theatrical and fun.

Yea and Teddy Bear's Picnic is much more fun and elaborate now. I could barely see it at Nokia without the curtain. But it was still cute. :)

IT WAS!!!!!!!!!! omg that looked like ida! hahahaha! lol i wish i could have gone to a sweet dreams show! at the time of missionary man i didnt like it at all because none of the recording were good and i couldnt hear it and then during missionary man at terminal 5 i totally spaced out and was only paying attention to mika lol! i dont even remember hearing it hahahah! but now I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SONG! I WONDER IF HE WILL PLAY IT THIS SUMMER? I HOPE SO!

gotta go and put sheets on my bed then make it and then fall asleep in it since my mom decided she wanted to wash everything today:sneaky2: grrrrrrrrrrr i hate putting sheets on! hahah

nighty night sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite!

o and did u here how holly might not be able to go to the meetup because its fathers day weekend!:boxed:

i was REALLY looking forward to missionary man!! in my recording' date=' i was singing along soooo badly!!!

I FRICKING LOOOOVEE getting into a made bed with fresh sheets. for a year, i would make my bed before i went to sleep.... i'm weird

REALLY??! awwww! that's why i went to the miami show alone; father's day.[/color']

i was REALLY looking forward to missionary man!! in my recording, i was singing along soooo badly!!!

I FRICKING LOOOOVEE getting into a made bed with fresh sheets. for a year, i would make my bed before i went to sleep.... i'm weird

REALLY??! awwww! that's why i went to the miami show alone; father's day.

my sister still does that! hahah she has been doing that since she was like 9:boxed: hahahah!

my sister still does that! hahah she has been doing that since she was like 9:boxed: hahahah!

that's A LOT of made beds!!! :roftl:

i only do it when i'm really tired. nowadays' date=' i just tidy my bed up and spray some of my free victoria's secret perfume on it. we have a new one that smells sooo nice and clean called "heavenly kiss".[/color']

that's A LOT of made beds!!! :roftl:

i only do it when i'm really tired. nowadays, i just tidy my bed up and spray some of my free victoria's secret perfume on it. we have a new one that smells sooo nice and clean called "heavenly kiss".

hahaha! ur like a victorias secret online advertiser:naughty: do u have to wear an all black outfit with a black blazer like they do here in ny?