The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

hahaha! ur like a victorias secret online advertiser:naughty: do u have to wear an all black outfit with a black blazer like they do here in ny?

the shirt under the balzer can be whatever color. our outfits are supposed to be 95% black. i test my limits and wear crazy shirts' date=' and flip flops and i don't get in trouble.[/color']

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA NOT AT ALL! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! for some reason once i get a tan it kind of sticks for a while and when i mean a while i mean like 2 months hahahah!

You are LUCKY! You see how white I am..and I live in the sun! :shocked:

you guys are talking about me again! lol!

We always talk about you' date=' when you are not there!!!! But, only cuz we :huglove: you!!!

i think holly's obsessed with your tan!!!

No, just need to get one myself~~~ :roftl:

it's nice to compare the shows. i do miss "sweet dreams", but i loooove "missionary man". his shows now are a lot more theatrical and fun.

You can say that again!!!!! :biggrin2:

i was REALLY looking forward to missionary man!! in my recording, i was singing along soooo badly!!!

REALLY??! awwww! that's why i went to the miami show alone; father's day.

Yep.... I am working on coming the weekend before! There is NO way I am leaving my daddy on Father's Day!!!! NO WAY!!!

it was more violent, and less dirty :naughty:

I like it more NOW :das:

the shirt under the balzer can be whatever color. our outfits are supposed to be 95% black. i test my limits and wear crazy shirts, and flip flops and i don't get in trouble.

That's because you are special! One day - I wore flip flops to the firm.... and I did not get in trouble either - maybe no one noticed! Flip flops with a suit - I would notice! :mf_rosetinted:

IT WAS!!!!!!!!!! omg that looked like ida! hahahaha! lol i wish i could have gone to a sweet dreams show! at the time of missionary man i didnt like it at all because none of the recording were good and i couldnt hear it and then during missionary man at terminal 5 i totally spaced out and was only paying attention to mika lol! i dont even remember hearing it hahahah! but now I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SONG! I WONDER IF HE WILL PLAY IT THIS SUMMER? I HOPE SO!

gotta go and put sheets on my bed then make it and then fall asleep in it since my mom decided she wanted to wash everything today:sneaky2: grrrrrrrrrrr i hate putting sheets on! hahah

nighty night sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite!

o and did u here how holly might not be able to go to the meetup because its fathers day weekend!:boxed:

I was lucky enough to see MIKA performed "Over my shoulders", "Sweet Dreams", and now "Misisonary man" which is my fav !!!

That's because you are special! One day - I wore flip flops to the firm.... and I did not get in trouble either - maybe no one noticed! Flip flops with a suit - I would notice! :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't email you because I knew you were going to be here!!! Good morning!

Yep.... I am working on coming the weekend before! There is NO way I am leaving my daddy on Father's Day!!!! NO WAY!!!

last father's day, i made my dad stand with me in line for 3 hours, and pick me up past midnight in the ghetto....:blush-anim-cl: i still thank him for it.

i would notice too!!! it's kind of weird to see black pants and A LOT of feet and toes! especially when i where yellow nail polish!

I was lucky enough to see MIKA performed "Over my shoulders", "Sweet Dreams", and now "Misisonary man" which is my fav !!!

you've seen "over my shoulder"!!?!?!?!?! :shocked: omg. how was it? how was he? i've only seen him perform it...twice i think. at koko? and some other place, and it seemed like the audience was talking through it. if i were there, i would have kicked some ass!

last father's day, i made my dad stand with me in line for 3 hours, and pick me up past midnight in the ghetto....:blush-anim-cl: i still thank him for it.

i would notice too!!! it's kind of weird to see black pants and A LOT of feet and toes! especially when i where yellow nail polish!

I would still be thanking him too!!!! That was WAY too kind of him! I was up CRYING my eyes out past midnight! I took it VERY hard that Mika was RIGHT here in Miami and I could not see him!

Yellow nail polish - YEAH you push the boundries! :naughty:

you've seen "over my shoulder"!!?!?!?!?! :shocked: omg. how was it? how was he? i've only seen him perform it...twice i think. at koko? and some other place, and it seemed like the audience was talking through it. if i were there, i would have kicked some ass!

ME TOO!!!!! :sneaky2:

I wish I could have gone to gremacy and nokia and GMA... *which I will NEVER get over for as long as I live by the way* :boxed:

don't feel bad. I was there and trust me I regret not doing things!! and knowing myself I WILL NEVER FORGET IT!!! SO PISSED WITH ME!

don't feel bad. I was there and trust me I regret not doing things!! and knowing myself I WILL NEVER FORGET IT!!! SO PISSED WITH ME!

I know how you feel! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT GMA! I will never let go of that! At least I have it on video! My daddy recorded it for me that morening cause I had to go to work! But all of the girls I see on the video... I don't know who ANY of them are! I don't see you or Jess or Jamie or Aubrey or anyone from the MFC :sneaky2:

YES AND HE SOUNDED WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAMN THE ALBUM BERSION.!!! HE DID IT AT THE GRAMERCY!!!! The audience were very respectful!!!!!!! We were listening to his AMAZIGN voice!!!!!:biggrin2:

I know how you feel! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT GMA! I will never let go of that! At least I have it on video! My daddy recorded it for me that morening cause I had to go to work! But all of the girls I see on the video... I don't know who ANY of them are! I don't see you or Jess or Jamie or Aubrey or anyone from the MFC :sneaky2:

we were in the back by Luke!!! I was literelly standing next to him!!! and had MIKA only TWO FEET away from my face and did not speak to him!!!!! WTF???!!!!

YES AND HE SOUNDED WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAMN THE ALBUM BERSION.!!! HE DID IT AT THE GRAMERCY!!!! The audience were very respectful!!!!!!! We were listening to his AMAZIGN voice!!!!!:biggrin2:

DO YOU REALIZE JUST HOW LUCKY YOU ARE???????????? :shocked:

we were in the back by Luke!!! I was literelly standing next to him!!! and had MIKA only TWO FEET away from my face and did not speak to him!!!!! WTF???!!!!

Oooohhhh Luke! :das:

No wonder I could not see you :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah....we are NEVER gonna let that happen AGAIN! :wink2:

I would still be thanking him too!!!! That was WAY too kind of him! I was up CRYING my eyes out past midnight! I took it VERY hard that Mika was RIGHT here in Miami and I could not see him!

Yellow nail polish - YEAH you push the boundries! :naughty:

awwww. it will NEVER happen again! we are going on a mika tour!!!!

:tears: omg!!!! did yall sing-a-long??? and how did he introduce it??!?!!?!?

awwww. it will NEVER happen again! we are going on a mika tour!!!!

I cannot WAIT for Mika's next tour!!!! We KNOW without a doubt that we are gonna go to any NYC show - that goes without saying! I also want to see a show in like Chicago or Boston and then the road trip part.... HOPEFULLY he will come to Florida! It would be IDEAL if he would do MORE then just ONE show in Florida! And then I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will do like Georgia and some more southern states.... so that we can JUST drive! It would be AMAZING! :shocked:

He basically said he was introducing the saddest song on his album and was not sure if we had heard it. Then he goes shhhhhh and started singing!!!:stretcher:

DO YOU REALIZE JUST HOW LUCKY YOU ARE???????????? :shocked:

oh trust me I DO!!!!!! but I just wanted to be able to say something to him besides drooling!!! LOL

Oooohhhh Luke! :das:

No wonder I could not see you :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah....we are NEVER gonna let that happen AGAIN! :wink2:

Luke is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh trust me I DO!!!!!! but I just wanted to be able to say something to him besides drooling!!! LOL

Luke is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ... hopefully I was NOT *visibly* drooling! :shocked:

Yeah, and SO is Mikey!!!!