The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

I had my VERY FIRST non-chicken Mika dream last night!!!!!!

*what is this world coming to*

It was about our concert and ALL of you were in it!!!!!!!

I can recall every detail of 2.2.08 EXCEPT for Lollipop... it is just a big ole' blur... a scary, UGLY BLUR!!!!! I remember being MAD at Mika at that point...but all that went away when he came out after the show :wub2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can recall every detail of 2.2.08 EXCEPT for Lollipop... it is just a big ole' blur... a scary, UGLY BLUR!!!!! I remember being MAD at Mika at that point...but all that went away when he came out after the show :wub2:

awww... "our concert".

how could you have been mad at mika? it was the crazy audiences fault for trying.

this is exactly how your face was :shocked:

awww... "our concert".

how could you have been mad at mika? it was the crazy audiences fault for trying.

this is exactly how your face was :shocked:

TRUST ME....if you had not leaped on the stage like a frog, and had been stuck down there.....as little as you are you would have been CRUSHED and looked even more :yikes: then me! It was SO BAD everyone was MAD AT MIKA......but, only for a split second.....and Jackie was TOO busy being mad at the prick of a security guard to feel any pain! I am SO suprised and THANKFUL that no one had to leave Terminal 5 like this :stretcher:

very true..my bruises would have been a THOUSAND times worse than yours. i bruise if someone pokes me.

Hi Alex!!!!! :huglove:

I have been LOST in our original report thread...... this is the first time I have taken the time to go back and read all of it...... WOW...you could get SO lost in there!!!!! I never realised all of the posts that I missed! It is really like living the day again!!!!!!!

What have you been up to?

Hi Alex!!!!! :huglove:

I have been LOST in our original report thread...... this is the first time I have taken the time to go back and read all of it...... WOW...you could get SO lost in there!!!!! I never realised all of the posts that I missed! It is really like living the day again!!!!!!!

What have you been up to?

I know you're talking to ALEX but I just wanted to say HI!!!!:wub2:

I hope you're feeling better today!!!!

I know you're talking to ALEX but I just wanted to say HI!!!!:wub2:

I hope you're feeling better today!!!!

Oh Lucy!!!!! Sorry I missed you!~ :huglove:

I am feeling better.....not near myself yet - but, I cannot complain cause I am SO MUCH better!!!! At least I am not in constant pain now!!!!!!

I still have a LONG way to go!!!!! I am trying to get 100% better before you come to Florida!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!!

I feel better but WIERD AS HECK! And as far as my neck.... I look like frankenstien :thumbdown:

:tears:

awwww i am sure u look like a pretty frankenstien hehehe:naughty: dont worry i am sure its still puffy and disgusting hahaha it will go down:biggrin2: :wink2: omg they brought back the biggrin2 smiley back! (:biggrin2:)

very true..my bruises would have been a THOUSAND times worse than yours. i bruise if someone pokes me.

You got bruises during the show? I didn't get any. heh

But I have two lovely black bruises on my knees.

Funny story, actually.:lol3:

I love doing that.:wub2: I was doing that with the Good Morning America show thread yesterday.

awwww i am sure u look like a pretty frankenstien hehehe:naughty: dont worry i am sure its still puffy and disgusting hahaha it will go down:biggrin2: :wink2: omg they brought back the biggrin2 smiley back! (:biggrin2:)

I sure hope the swelling goes down SOON...I have to go back to work Monday!!! And I look like a freak!!!! And my ears are like stuck to my head.... doesn't seem normal???? OMG....I never knew it was gone! :biggrin2:

You got bruises during the show? I didn't get any. heh

But I have two lovely black bruises on my knees.

Funny story, actually.:lol3:

I love doing that.:wub2: I was doing that with the Good Morning America show thread yesterday.

i cant allow myself to go into the original terminal 5 thread or else i will break down in tears :tears:

I know...it was like reliving the day in complete detail.....aaahhhhh at least we wil have that to look back on FOREVER....even though the thread was closed *BOO* that is what we get for talking SO MUCH!!!! :naughty: