The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have wiped the stage up while you had the chance

i probably still have some of his DNA on my boots. i had lots of his DNA on me that day

1. i shook his hand :wub2:

2. when he gave me my flower back, i put it to my face. :wub2:

3. he pulled me up on stage :wub2:

4. i patted his sweaty shoulder :mf_lustslow:

5. he signed my dvd booklet, and i totally touched that. :wub2:

i also had some of jerry's DNA:wub2: ? and TONS of midway state DNA :wub2:

ESPECIALLY MIKA!!!:shocked:

YEAH! If he does not do it at gigs for the reason MANY people think then I can not see Mika even putting it on his album to start with!!!!!

eeeewwww Lollipop is on..... I have not listened to this song since the night it almost killed me! :shocked:

YEAH! If he does not do it at gigs for the reason MANY people think then I can not see Mika even putting it on his album to start with!!!!!

eeeewwww Lollipop is on..... I have not listened to this song since the night it almost killed me! :shocked:

what?! :shocked:

i listen to it, and get all misty eyed.

it used to be one of my least favorites....:bored: but so was relax, and happy ending.... and now happy ending is my favorite. so....hmm...

Stuck in the Middle will ALWAYS be my fave Mika song!!!!!!! I never really got int Relax.....but LIVE that song was like BAM in your face :naughty:

OMG U HAVENT:shocked:

it used to be one of my least favorites....:bored: but so was relax, and happy ending.... and now happy ending is my favorite. so....hmm...

Mine used to be Lollipop, then Big Girl, then it was Any Other World, then Relax, then Happy Ending, currently Holy Johnny.

what?! :shocked:

i listen to it, and get all misty eyed.

DUH, that is because we were on two totally opposite ends of the spectrum here!!!! For you it was the highlight of your existence! And for me i thought it was gonna END my existence! :boxed:

You're the lucky girl who texted me during school telling me she was going to Medieval Times while I was taking my Algebra II test.:sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl: omg! now i remember!! :lmao:

it was SOOOO much fun, cuz when we got back to school, we where still in the middle of last period so the teacher on the bus was like "ok, i DONT want you to go to 12th period, go to your locker, roam the halls, just dont bother anybody, but DONT go to your class!" ...hahahaha! we where like .. OK!

so me and my friend wore our crowns and walked all around the school and at every class room we stuck our heads by the window and smiled and waved to vigorously...

we freaked them out!! :naughty:

oh, and AFTER school, i saw this guy that i think is kinda cute, so i was talking w/ him and we kinda left the big group of his friends and we just walked around, and then he walked me to my bus ...we just stood around, but then we hugged goodbye cuz i was sure he would miss his bus LOL i told him "run and dont miss your bus!" lol...im so original :blush-anim-cl:

currently my favorite is big girl but monday it was stuck in the middle

day to day' date=' my favorite changes, but their happy ending, grace kelly, over my shoulder, stuck in the middle, love today, ring ring, and erase.....basically, i love the whole album so much. [/color']

Mine used to be Lollipop, then Big Girl, then it was Any Other World, then Relax, then Happy Ending, currently Holy Johnny.

I LOVE ALL OF HIS SONGS!!!! i honestly cant choose cuz i no in a day it will change and u cant listen to part of his song once u start u have to listen to the whole thing which is quite a problem because i end up being in the shower for like 45 mins because i refuse to get out during a mika song lmao!! i took a 45 min shower today hahahaa

day to day, my favorite changes, but their happy ending, grace kelly, over my shoulder, stuck in the middle, love today, ring ring, and erase.....basically, i love the whole album so much.

I love the whole album but from the VERY start Stuck in the middle had always been MY SONG! Grace Kelly just has it's place in history and in my head, heart, mind, and soul!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I LOVE ALL OF HIS SONGS!!!! i honestly cant choose cuz i no in a day it will change and u cant listen to part of his song once u start u have to listen to the whole thing which is quite a problem because i end up being in the shower for like 45 mins because i refuse to get out during a mika song lmao!! i took a 45 min shower today hahahaa

hahaha! mine changes every couple of hours too! :roftl:

my favorite is whatever happens to be stuck in my head at the time!

which reminds me :roftl: i was on the road w/ my family in the car - going to pick up my brother from college, and its a relatively long ride, and i had forgotten to bring music....so what do i do? i start singing to myself the whole album! :roftl: i think my sister got pissed cuz she put on her headphones and made it really loud :mf_rosetinted:

I love the whole album but from the VERY start Stuck in the middle had always been MY SONG! Grace Kelly just has it's place in history and in my head, heart, mind, and soul!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

same here! it was the first song i heard (technically) and fell in love with. it was also the first time i saw him.:wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: omg! now i remember!!

it was SOOOO much fun, cuz when we got back to school, we where still in the middle of last period so the teacher on the bus was like "ok, i DONT want you to go to 12th period, go to your locker, roam the halls, just dont bother anybody, but DONT go to your class!" ...hahahaha! we where like .. OK!

so me and my friend wore our crowns and walked all around the school and at every class room we stuck our heads by the window and smiled and waved to vigorously...

we freaked them out!! :naughty:

oh, and AFTER school, i saw this guy that i think is kinda cute, so i was talking w/ him and we kinda left the big group of his friends and we just walked around, and then he walked me to my bus ...we just stood around, but then we hugged goodbye cuz i was sure he would miss his bus LOL i told him "run and dont miss your bus!" lol...im so original :blush-anim-cl:

I'm so jealous!

When I went to Medieval Times for a class trip in sixth grade, I was made Queen of my section. :biggrin2:

Hey, maybe we can go to Medieval Times for our next meet up! I hope it's not expensive. haha I say Medieval Times, ice skating, or bowling.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HOLY JOHNNY!!!!! :wub2:

Me too!:wub2:

Yea' date=' mine is constantly changing.

I'm pretty sure every song was at one point my favorite song.[/font']