The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

omg!!!:roftl: i will forever call it that!

SEE! I knew it was the truth!!!! :huglove:

You were up there in heaven and I was down in the pits of hell about to meet my maker! And you WONDERED W-H-Y I looked :shocked:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same here! it was the first song i heard (technically) and fell in love with. it was also the first time i saw him.:wub2:

Me too!!! I can remember the FIRST time I ever heard Grace Kelly!!!!! OMG I was INSTANTLY in LOVE!!!! I also remember the first time I saw a picture of Mika!!!! OMG I thought I was gonna die!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm so jealous!

When I went to Medieval Times for a class trip in sixth grade, I was made Queen of my section. :biggrin2:

Hey, maybe we can go to Medieval Times for our next meet up! I hope it's not expensive. haha I say Medieval Times, ice skating, or bowling.

:roftl: it sadly is VERY expensive, but.. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

me and my friend got a Rose from our knight :mf_rosetinted: he kicked serious buttocks out there!! :roftl: and our server told us that our table was his favorite cuz we actually talked w/ him :roftl:

me and my friend got a Rose from our knight :mf_rosetinted: he kicked serious buttocks out there!! :roftl: and our server told us that our table was his favorite cuz we actually talked w/ him :roftl:

MOO :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so jealous!

When I went to Medieval Times for a class trip in sixth grade, I was made Queen of my section. :biggrin2:

Hey, maybe we can go to Medieval Times for our next meet up! I hope it's not expensive. haha I say Medieval Times, ice skating, or bowling.

FONT][/b][/color]

hahaha or all!

oh my god.

Holly that way you said that just made me laugh so hard.

Ahahahahahahhaha, I love you.

:lmfao: I know! I almost died!

:roftl: it sadly is VERY expensive, but.. :mf_rosetinted:

Who needs a rose from a stingy knight when you're queen? :glasses2:

Was that the one in Lyndhurst?

i have a story about our medieval times.

i flirted with our server, john, so i could use silverwear. he was very nice, so we talked to him a lot. when the bad knight came out (and he was hottt!) we screamed so loud for him. when he was at our side, just standing there, we were talking to him, and he was nice. but when we found out he was the bad guy, and we yelled "you're so hot!" he yelled back "SHUT UP!" i was like ew. but i still got a (bad) pic at the end.

I have to speaK our language! It is the others that cannot comprehend what we are talking about! :roftl:

oh, well ofcourse!

:roftl: :roftl:

-starts singing: i could be moo, i could be moo, i could be moo moo mamooo!!-

:roftl:

i flirted with our server, john, so i could use silverwear. he was very nice, so we talked to him a lot. when the bad knight came out (and he was hottt!) we screamed so loud for him. when he was at our side, just standing there, we were talking to him, and he was nice. but when we found out he was the bad guy, and we yelled "you're so hot!" he yelled back "SHUT UP!" i was like ew. but i still got a (bad) pic at the end.

:roftl: :roftl: haha, ya, our knight had a convo w/ some kids from my school who where sitting a bit closer, but it was funny cuz they where yelling at the green knight (we where red -- so right across) and the green knight was laughing and said something to the red knight, and the red knight heard what the girls where saying and was like, pretending to be in shock that they wanted the green knight instead of him and it was just really funny :roftl:

HAHAHA i thought my night was hot also! until he took off his helmet and ended up having long hair but bald:boxed: ewwwwwwwwwww he was all greasy and old:puke:

HAHAHA i thought my night was hot also! until he took off his helmet and ended up having long hair but bald:boxed: ewwwwwwwwwww he was all greasy and old:puke:

hhhmmmm and I was just contemplating going there!

:roftl: :roftl: omg, our knight was ech, so-so BUT the knight right next to us, the black and white knight, i almost DIED :roftl: he was just awesome

aparently the green knight was really good looking, and i admit he was, but...i just..prefer...guys w/ longer hair....:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Edit: .... i secretly cheered for the black and white knight -- only my friend heard me! hahaha

Me and Alex know ALL about the hood :mf_rosetinted:

when i was in cannes (france) me and my friends sorta got lost and wondered into a REALLY dodgy neighborhood and we saw like 10 used needles all over the sidewalks and we saw this guy holding a gun while sitting at the front of a store:shocked: we were only a bit scared:blink: