The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you weren't even helping :roftl: you were standing there thinking about mika.:naughty:

i know, it was a great sleep....all 5 hours of it! :roftl: i remember being so freaking hungry, but no one wanted to share any food with me, i went to bed starving. yet, i didn't eat too much with breakfast.

remember that waiter, he walked sooo funny.

I was suffering some serious Mika depression!

We weren't meant to eat that night! We got our arses dropped off at McDonald's that wasn't EVEN open and had to cross the street in the midst of all the homeless people....remember that man who wanted us to order for him....talk about CREEPY!

yeah, it doesnt' say Mika...

how do you know he's on this one?

well thats what fmbm is saying in the mika fan cast thread...so... but its weird it doesnt show mikas name in the info bar so i dont know if he is in this ones he was on in the last nights one

We weren't meant to eat that night! We got our arses dropped off at McDonald's that wasn't EVEN open and had to cross the street in the midst of all the homeless people....remember that man who wanted us to order for him....talk about CREEPY!

OMG! YA!! what did he want apple pie or something! he was like "that's the entrance, can you bring me...." he kept telling us where the entrance was, and when we passed it, he was like "that was the entrance", and we were like "we're not going in". crazy new yorkers.

well, i'm going to sleep now. tomorrow is my first day off since march 7th. i'm going to be SUPER lazy tomorrow.

ya, to anywhere. a.k.a NY :naughty:

we were just like :shocked:

bastards, i hate when people yell from the streets, it's so gross.

I was pretty freaked out!

I know, I hate when people give cat calls. It's weird and slightly pathetic.

remember we had to transfer cabs? how strange!

Haha, I know! That last cab driver seemed all mad about it too. At least the guy before him cared if we got back.

ha ha yeah we have to go to NYC in June!!!!!! :punk:

Those guys were scum! we did not give them the satisfaction of responding to them! We just igged them!

I was scared, I thought they were going to follow us around the corner! They got really close to us.

3 am but it doesnt say mikas name when i press info:blink: does any one no the other performers that went when mika went?

I know Paul McCartney was on. And Kylie Minhoweveryouspellhername. Wait nevermind' date=' that was Hootenanny. I don't know which one you're talking about.[/font']

OMG! YA!! what did he want apple pie or something! he was like "that's the entrance, can you bring me...." he kept telling us where the entrance was, and when we passed it, he was like "that was the entrance", and we were like "we're not going in". crazy new yorkers.

well, i'm going to sleep now. tomorrow is my first day off since march 7th. i'm going to be SUPER lazy tomorrow.

Good night!!!! Have Mika dreams :huglove:

yeah I did NOT want to have to stand around ANY longer trying to hail one! I just wanted to get back to the room and throw myself on the bed! I think that was the BEST sleep I have ever gotten in all my life! That was the MOST exhausting day of my LIFE!

I can't believe how early you guys got up! I thought it was like 11, and I looked at the clock and it was only 7!

you weren't even helping :roftl: you were standing there thinking about mika.:naughty:

i know, it was a great sleep....all 5 hours of it! :roftl: i remember being so freaking hungry, but no one wanted to share any food with me, i went to bed starving. yet, i didn't eat too much with breakfast.

remember that waiter, he walked sooo funny.

:lmao: I wasn't much help, either. I think I tried to hail one, but it didn't work. I was kind of just watching you try. haha

Those were the worst pancakes in the history of mankind!

That guy scared me too! I'm so paranoid! haha He came out of nowhere!

None of us ate very well at breakfast! I hated to see Jess go!!!!

It made our trip so 'final' :blink:

I know, I was so tired though! I was falling asleep when we were watching that movie. haha When I got in the car, i just passed out. haha I felt so alone and sad though without you guys.:tears:

Good night Alex!

Wohoo, i'm on Spring Break too!

Good night!!!! Have Mika dreams :huglove:

i hope so! it's been a while! my friend had a dream last night that mika was mad at her, yelling "what's wrong with you! i hate you!". and in her mika dreams, i'm always dating him, so she told him "but you have alex!":roftl:

I really wonder WHAT the hell those hoes were doing in McDonalds running around! It was their faughts we thought the place was OPEN!

what hoes?.....

remember the morning of? when they only had like 2 things from the DINNER menu? why would they have dinner things at 5 in the MORNING! i was ready to have some chicken nuggets and coffee.:naughty:

i can't go to sleep yet lol.

I really wonder WHAT the hell those hoes were doing in McDonalds running around! It was their faughts we thought the place was OPEN!

That was horrible. haha

*drive up to the window*

Holly: Hi, can I have a number 6?

Lady: Sorry we don't have that.

Holly: Okay, what about a number 3?

Holly: All right....a number 9?

Lady: We don't have that, either.

Holly: :sneaky2: Number 5?

Lady: We don't have that one.

Then the cab driver kicks us out. haha

It was freezing out by that point. My feet were killing me.

I can't believe how early you guys got up! I thought it was like 11, and I looked at the clock and it was only 7!

me too! but there was no way i could sleep any longer!

:lmao: I wasn't much help, either. I think I tried to hail one, but it didn't work. I was kind of just watching you try. haha

Those were the worst pancakes in the history of mankind!

who ended up hailing the cab? :naughty: ya, they were. i didn't like the bagel the night before either.

That guy scared me too! I'm so paranoid! haha He came out of nowhere!

he was just hanging around waiting for vulnerable people to ask for pie.

I know, I was so tired though! I was falling asleep when we were watching that movie. haha When I got in the car, i just passed out. haha I felt so alone and sad though without you guys.:tears:

i fell asleep a zillion times during that movie. i did one of those nodding off for 5 minutes, and waking up gasping. that always happened to me in school.

Good night Alex!

Wohoo, i'm on Spring Break too!

i had spring break 2 weeks ago, and i misss it already :thumbdown:

EDIT: i'm not even going to try to fix that mess.

That was horrible. haha

*drive up to the window*

That just made me laugh SO HARD - *I think I popped a stitch*

OMG THAT was hilarious! Instead of telling me they did not have that and making me think they had something else.....the could have JUST said we have NOTHING!

That was horrible. haha

*drive up to the window*

he was like..."ok, thanks for riding....what, it's only drive through?? :sneaky2:....."

us-ok, we'll go inside.

OMG THAT was hilarious! Instead of telling me they did not have that and making me think they had something else.....the could have JUST said we have NOTHING!

hahaha i wish that people would just stop posting after a certain time so i wouldnt have to miss anything!!!!!!! i am dead tired and i dont think mika will be on tonights jools holland i think it was only last nights :sneaky2: i saw it already any way

she should have just said what the HAD, not what they didn't. they probably only had fish sandwiches and 1 big mac.

i had spring break 2 weeks ago, and i misss it already :thumbdown:

EDIT: i'm not even going to try to fix that mess.

I did that nodding off thing too. haha I think everyone did. I thought Holly was asleep for a long time, but she was awake. haha

:roftl: I know! Worst McDonald's ever!!

I'm listening to a live version of Imagine, and John Lennon's nose keeps whistling. It was driving me crazy. I thought it was my nose at first.:blink:

I did that nodding off thing too. haha I think everyone did. I thought Holly was asleep for a long time, but she was awake. haha

I'm listening to a live version of Imagine, and John Lennon's nose keeps whistling. It was driving me crazy. I thought it was my nose at first.:blink:

hahaha nose whistling!:roftl:

eeewww and that is WHY I went to bed HUNGRY!

We should've ordered that pizza.

Sorry Alex!

I just realized....if we did order a pizza, then the only thing I would've had to eat that day would be a munckin and pizza.

that's kind of weird.:blink:

eeewww and that is WHY I went to bed HUNGRY!

i was going to order room service, but the time it would have came, everyone would have been sleeping....ncluding me.

i didn't even notice holly, it was just me, mika, and a hilary duff movie.

We should've ordered that pizza.

Sorry Alex!

I just realized....if we did order a pizza, then the only thing I would've had to eat that day would be a munckin and pizza.

all i ate that day was....a bagel, munchkins, and 2 slices of pizza....i'm suprised we survived in the cold, and through the concert. i remember how sick, and weak i felt at the end of it.