The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

all i ate that day was....a bagel, munchkins, and 2 slices of pizza....i'm suprised we survived in the cold, and through the concert. i remember how sick, and weak i felt at the end of it.

I didn't even have any of the pizza!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all i ate that day was....a bagel, munchkins, and 2 slices of pizza....i'm suprised we survived in the cold, and through the concert. i remember how sick, and weak i felt at the end of it.

Yea, it was really stupid of me not to eat that much.

I only had a munchkin and one slice of pizza. With a little hot chocolate and I think I had a little water.

I honestly wasn't that hungry until the night was over.

I felt a little sick during the show though, especially toward the end.

And I felt so weak after that too. For like a day or two.:blink:

Yea, it was really stupid of me not to eat that much.

I only had a munchkin and one slice of pizza. With a little hot chocolate and I think I had a little water.

I honestly wasn't that hungry until the night was over.

I felt a little sick during the show though, especially toward the end.

And I felt so weak after that too. For like a day or two.:blink:

We were too worried about having to go to the bathroom to eat or drink! :naughty:

I went to the bathroom once, and the one time I decide to go, something good happens.:sneaky2:

TELL ME about it! I go to the bathroom and get back and John is out there talking to everyone...and trying to get a contact number..I got there JUST in the nick of time! Everyone was TRYING to get him to take their numbers! I was like NO take hers *Alex's* We were here at 5 AM!!!!!!

And he did :wub2:

TELL ME about it! I go to the bathroom and get back and John is out there talking to everyone...and trying to get a contact number..I got there JUST in the nick of time! Everyone was TRYING to get him to take their numbers! I was like NO take hers *Alex's* We were here at 5 AM!!!!!!

And he did :wub2:

I missed the whole thing !

Lucy, Maddie, and I ran back and he was gone.

Good night Jess I am outta here! :huglove:

Good night Holly!:huglove:

I think I'm going to go watch my dvd.

I missed the whole thing !

Lucy, Maddie, and I ran back and he was gone.

Good night Holly!:huglove:

I think I'm going to go watch my dvd.

hahahaha maddie she could care less if she missed john! hahaha

i just watched live in cartoon motion! i had mika for breakfast it was VERY yummy lol!!!

hahahaha maddie she could care less if she missed john! hahaha

i just watched live in cartoon motion! i had mika for breakfast it was VERY yummy lol!!!

have you talked to maddie recently? now you know that you won't have to bring a friend next time' date=' cause you have us. :huglove:

i think i'm going to watch live in cartoon motion....my week has been lacking mika.[/color']

have you talked to maddie recently? now you know that you won't have to bring a friend next time, cause you have us. :huglove:

i think i'm going to watch live in cartoon motion....my week has been lacking mika.

hahah not really a little more lately but not much hehehe

everytime i watch live in cartoon motion it gets better and better:wub2:

hahah not really a little more lately but not much hehehe

everytime i watch live in cartoon motion it gets better and better:wub2:

i know it does! i compare it to the miami' date=' and NY show. i've put them in this order: L'Olympia, Miami, New York. miami beats the paris one because he took his shirt off....and i was there lol. [/color']

i know it does! i compare it to the miami, and NY show. i've put them in this order: L'Olympia, Miami, New York. miami beats the paris one because he took his shirt off....and i was there lol.

mine goes terminal 5, l'olympia cuz a) i jumped on stage and was there lol

but that might soon change since i am seeing him this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine goes terminal 5' date=' l'olympia cuz a) i jumped on stage and was there lol

but that might soon change since i am seeing him this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

i think terminal 5 would be hard to beat....that was just pure amazingness.

listening to the little 15 second clip of mika singing everywhere:wub2: *heart attack*

i know! i love it! i wonder if he ever sang that song. at my last job i heard it. and i was like :wub2: i love mika"

i think terminal 5 would be hard to beat....that was just pure amazingness.

i know! i love it! i wonder if he ever sang that song. at my last job i heard it. and i was like :wub2: i love mika"

hahaha no he never sang it, he was about to sing it on taratata but he didnt finish memorizing it in time so instead he did aux champs elysees which sounds equally amazing:wub2:

hahaha no he never sang it' date=' he was about to sing it on taratata but he didnt finish memorizing it in time so instead he did aux champs elysees which sounds equally amazing:wub2:[/quote']

i loved champs elysse! i have that one, and another clip of him singing it on my iPod. i fell tres francias when i listen to it.

his french accent is so cute! i love when he speaks in french!!!

it is!!! i had my step mom listen to one of his french interviews (she's french)' date=' and she says his french accent is perfect, and that there's no hint of british at all. i was like.... :wub2: that's my mika.[/color']

i was just watching this, and nearly dying all over again

and this.

i will never EVER in my life, forget how i felt at 1:05. when he just runs down the stage, and the feeling i felt. :wub2::biggrin2: it was just amazing.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont make me tear up i just put on my makeup!