The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think terminal 5 would be hard to beat....that was just pure amazingness.

I do not think that if I see Mika a million more times in my life anything will ever beat 2.2.08! First times are hard to forget :naughty:

true! i still cant believe at the first ever concert in my life i met the artist and danced on stage!

TRUST ME that is NOT typical!~!! You have no clue HOW lucky you were!!!!! You picked the MOST amazing artist in the world to adore!!!!! :wub2:

YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE!!!!! :punk:

TRUST ME that is NOT typical!~!! You have no clue HOW lucky you were!!!!! You picked the MOST amazing artist in the world to adore!!!!! :wub2:

YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE!!!!! :punk:

hahahah dont we all (we meaning the mfcers lol) I KNOW!!! i mean now i am gonna go to a concert and think its UNusual to not have a stage invasion and not meet the artist before lol

hahahah dont we all (we meaning the mfcers lol) I KNOW!!! i mean now i am gonna go to a concert and think its UNusual to not have a stage invasion and not meet the artist before lol

That is what I am afraid of!!!! MIKA spoils us WAY too much!!!!! :naughty:

o mika u r such a naughty naught boy :das:

He is naughty!!!!! I just got done watching LIVE in cartoon motion for the millionth time and everytime I watch it, it just reminds me HOW dirty that man is :das: That is my fave smiley btw!!!!! :das:

He is naughty!!!!! I just got done watching LIVE in cartoon motion for the millionth time and everytime I watch it, it just reminds me HOW dirty that man is :das: That is my fave smiley btw!!!!! :das:

hahaha mine to it not only is fun to watch (especially when they are over and over again) but its also the easiest and shortest to type lol :das::das::das::das::das:

hahaha mine to it not only is fun to watch (especially when they are over and over again) but its also the easiest and shortest to type lol :das::das::das::das::das:

YOU KNOW you are addicted to the MFC when you can just type by memory your smileys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2::roftl:

Hmm..are you confusing your dreams with reality?:naughty:

Hmm..are you confusing your dreams with reality?:naughty:

Come on Jess you have seen the DVD! Mika jumping out of clubs at 4:00 in the morning with his maids....... he still does it ya know - just behind closed doors! I wonder if that ever means behind closed backstage doors..... :das: Now I am clearly confusing reality with my dreams!!!!! :das:

the miami show was amzing and all, but NYC was CRAZY AMAZINNNNNG!

Yea, my first show was amazing, but all the experiences at Terminal Five were like a dream.

Come on Jess you have seen the DVD! Mika jumping out of clubs at 4:00 in the morning with his maids....... he still does it ya know - just behind closed doors! I wonder if that ever means behind closed backstage doors..... :das: Now I am clearly confusing reality with my dreams!!!!! :das:

:roftl: When you said "maids" I picture French maids. Women running out of clubs with feather dusters. Then I realized you meant "mates".