The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jackie!

Jackie..you've been to a lot of shows now, which was your favorite?

(You don't have to say Terminal Five):roftl:

Hmmm, seriously it's so tough.

Terminal 5 is just in it's own category, it was absolutley AMAZING as you all know.

I've never been brought to tears of joy like that in my life. I cried the next morning just explaining everything to my mom, haha.

So BESIDES Terminal 5,

Hmm....

Well, Nokia was my LEAST favorite, horrible crowd. But It was the first time I met him.

Favorite?

Well,when we asked Mika he said he liked the first one best, which was Gramercy.

I think I gotta agree with the big M, it was so much fun.

So, I guess Gramercy was my favorite.

And yeah I have already had a 'french maid' CHICKEN Mika dream! :wub2:

Your dreams sound insane. hahah

Hmmm, seriously it's so tough.

Terminal 5 is just in it's own category, it was absolutley AMAZING as you all know.

I've never been brought to tears of joy like that in my life. I cried the next morning just explaining everything to my mom, haha.

So BESIDES Terminal 5,

Hmm....

Well, Nokia was my LEAST favorite, horrible crowd. But It was the first time I met him.

Favorite?

Well,when we asked Mika he said he liked the first one best, which was Gramercy.

I think I gotta agree with the big M, it was so much fun.

So, I guess Gramercy was my favorite.

Nokia was my first, and to be honest, also my least favorite. haha You're right, the crowd was terrible.

Ugh, you know, I JUST missed Gramercy? If I would've come on MFC just a few days earlier (started as a lurker), I would've gone. Oh well. haha

I don't think "maids" makes sense.

Mates does..I can see him barhopping with friends, not maids.:naughty:

Okay so I made him a naughty little boy for a moment! And in those terms maids makes ALOT of sense! I took it as he was hoping out of bars with GIRLS and you can fill in all of the blanks! Sorry I have a dirty mind!!!!!

The very first time I heard it I was like YES is not gay after ALL!!!!! SCORE..... now all of my hopes have been shattered! Now he does his MATES behind closed doors :boxed: