Aww how sweet!

IngievV

Before I went to London, my geography teacher told me how much her daughter, 3 years old, loooved Mika! I promised her to get her something, but wasn't able to in London. So I went through my personal collection and took a small ad for the dvd and gave it to my teacher.

Today I asked if she got it and my teacher replied: "Oh yeah she was soooo happy! She keeps it next to her bed and keeps singing Big Girl all day long!"

That made me so happy that with such a small thing I could make that little girl so happy. I know thought I should've got her a poster but well, I didn't have enough money...:thumbdown:

But I think it's super cute that a 3 year old loves Mika as much as I do and it feels great to help another Mika fan no matter what age!:thumb_yello: I am in a generous mood right now:naughty:

But first I'm gonna get myself some truffles (as in chocolat:roftl: )

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I went to London, my geography teacher told me how much her daughter, 3 years old, loooved Mika! I promised her to get her something, but wasn't able to in London. So I went through my personal collection and took a small ad for the dvd and gave it to my teacher.

Today I asked if she got it and my teacher replied: "Oh yeah she was soooo happy! She keeps it next to her bed and keeps singing Big Girl all day long!"

That made me so happy that with such a small thing I could make that little girl so happy. I know thought I should've got her a poster but well, I didn't have enough money...:thumbdown:

But I think it's super cute that a 3 year old loves Mika as much as I do and it feels great to help another Mika fan no matter what age!:thumb_yello: I am in a generous mood right now:naughty:

But first I'm gonna get myself some truffles (as in chocolat:roftl: )

That's great! Making that little girl so happy! I bet so don't even care that it's not a poster, she's so happy with that ad. Lovely:thumb_yello: :wub2:

That's great! Making that little girl so happy! I bet so don't even care that it's not a poster, she's so happy with that ad. Lovely:thumb_yello: :wub2:

I'm sure she doesn't, but then I would've made her even happier:wub2:

Gosh I'm such a pleaser:naughty: