i had a crummmmmy day....

~Mikaboo~

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and now i feel sick to my stomach all over somthin stupid.........

uhg.............

and i dont wanna go to sleep cuz i dont want to dream about mika...

yes i sed it....can you believe that?

What happened? :flowers2:

You don't want to dream of mika???! :shocked: Wow this musta been a baaaaaaad day.. :naughty:

i dont want to dream about him cuz last night i had a very.....mika dream.....and i dont want it to happen again because it makes me feel worse >___< heh...

I know what you mean :naughty:

mostly stupid things.......

my friend posted a thread about mika "purposing" wich i ges i can laugh at but i just get embaressed sooo easily (cuz im really shy) wich leads me to getting sick to my stomach....im having a horrible time in school and i am getting into fights with ppl i really need right now...my moms hardly home and wen she is we fight.ALOT...and it gets very bad....i refuse to take my...pills...........becuz i dont want to have somthing fake feelings for me.....my dads never home or my brothers and sisters i see my dad maybe three times a month and my brother and sister maybe 1 if even.....my best friend doesnt feel like my best friend.....im not going to pass my first year of highschool...and just the little things....like me having dial up wich takes an hour to load a three minute video of mika and my mom in my room....my craft that i was making to give mika for the first time i see him got ruined and i worked so hard on it..........i just feel like i cant breath anymore........and i wish i could just cry but crying doesnt even help......im having anxiety attacks all the time and i honestly feel like i just cant take this anymore.................

mika was the only thing holding me together and it is wearin off.......i had a horribly good dream about him for like the first time...but thats just it..it was HORRIBLY GOOD......i dont want it to be good....i rather have nightmares.....good dreams only make my reality feel worse......i have also decided i dont want to meet him either.....im one of those all or nothing people and also one of those i dont want to hope to have a chance at somthin i could never have people......im a dreamer..and to much of one.....

im chokin up....im gonna stop for this moment......

my friend posted a thread about mika "purposing" wich i ges i can laugh at but i just get embaressed sooo easily (cuz im really shy) wich leads me to getting sick to my stomach....im having a horrible time in school and i am getting into fights with ppl i really need right now...my moms hardly home and wen she is we fight.ALOT...and it gets very bad....i refuse to take my...pills...........becuz i dont want to have somthing fake feelings for me.....my dads never home or my brothers and sisters i see my dad maybe three times a month and my brother and sister maybe 1 if even.....my best friend doesnt feel like my best friend.....im not going to pass my first year of highschool...and just the little things....like me having dile up wich takes an hour to load a three minute video of mika and my mom in my room....my craft that i was making to give mika for the first time i see him got ruined and i worked so hard on it..........i just feel like i cant breath anymore........and i wish i could just cry but crying doesnt even help......im having anxiety attacks all the time and i honestly feel like i just cant take this anymore.................

mika was the only thing holding me together and it wearin off.......i had a horribly good dream about him for like the first time...but thats just it..it was HORRIBLY GOOD......i dont want it to be good....i rather have nightmares.....good dreams only make my reality feel worse......i have also decided i dont want to meet him either.....im one of those all or nothing people and also one of those i dont want to hope to have a chance at somthin i could never have people......im a dreamer..and to much of one.....

woow that is alot to handle, let alone have it all on your shoulders

i know how you feel about not being able to take things anymore

but sometimes you will have your good days and your bad days

and then the ones in between. my computer takes wayyyyyy longer to actually let me wach any video. so i am on the same boat as you.

AND HEY IF YOU EVEER NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO, ABOUT ANYTHING, JUST PM ME... i will try and help you out as much as i can

my friend posted a thread about mika "purposing" wich i ges i can laugh at but i just get embaressed sooo easily (cuz im really shy) wich leads me to getting sick to my stomach....im having a horrible time in school and i am getting into fights with ppl i really need right now...my moms hardly home and wen she is we fight.ALOT...and it gets very bad....i refuse to take my...pills...........becuz i dont want to have somthing fake feelings for me.....my dads never home or my brothers and sisters i see my dad maybe three times a month and my brother and sister maybe 1 if even.....my best friend doesnt feel like my best friend.....im not going to pass my first year of highschool...and just the little things....like me having dial up wich takes an hour to load a three minute video of mika and my mom in my room....my craft that i was making to give mika for the first time i see him got ruined and i worked so hard on it..........i just feel like i cant breath anymore........and i wish i could just cry but crying doesnt even help......im having anxiety attacks all the time and i honestly feel like i just cant take this anymore.................

mika was the only thing holding me together and it is wearin off.......i had a horribly good dream about him for like the first time...but thats just it..it was HORRIBLY GOOD......i dont want it to be good....i rather have nightmares.....good dreams only make my reality feel worse......i have also decided i dont want to meet him either.....im one of those all or nothing people and also one of those i dont want to hope to have a chance at somthin i could never have people......im a dreamer..and to much of one.....

Aww hon...

That sounds like a lot to deal with!!! But just know that you have to be strong and get through all the bad days. You can't ever think that you can't take it anymore. You'll always get through it and we'll always be here for you to talk to and support you!! There's a 2nd family waiting here for you whenever your day goes bad, and also, MIKA'S there for you. And as for the dreams, enjoy the good ones! It sucks to go to bed and not dream of mika, and I get what you mean about making your reality feel worse. But, even dreaming about him feels so real, just keep the good times of those dreams in your mind :naughty:

Whenever you feel like life's getting you down, think of all the support you have here and that we all want you to be happy! And think of MIKA and how he loves his fans and how he loves you. He may not know who you are yet, but he loves you all the same :flowers2: Just listen to LICM and think of his new album thats coming (which means new tour dates, a possibility for you to go see him!).

Think on the bright side of things!! I know life can suck sometimes, but it'll get better!

Feel free me talk to me and all of us whenever!! We're all here for you :flowers2::huglove:

meh.......

Awwwwww don't worry! As everyone who has posted above has said, we're all here for each other (wow that sounds awfully cheesy), but it's true. High school can be academically and socially tough sometimes, but you have to try to think of the positive things in your life, even though I know it's hard ):

Aw, ~Mikaboo~, sounds like you're going through a lot right now =/

I've had problems with dreams for as long as I can remember, but not really dreams at night, I mean the aspiration kind of dreams. Reality is indeed a harsh thing, and so loves to beat me into the ground the minute I imagine how things could be better. Because of this, I always say that dreams only exist to build people up so Reality can knock them back down again, so I try not to dream, which makes things a little easier to deal with... it is, however, kind of impossible to shut off the kind of dreams you have while sleeping. =/ I find, though, that because I've forced myself to see reality as it is (and also because my night-dreams are usually just insanely weird rather than good or bad - neon floating ladder-like worms, anyone?), I just sort of accept the dreams that I have while sleeping as my imagination gone wild if they're really good ones, and it doesn't really matter that they won't ever come true, because I've learnt not to expect much from reality. Does that make any sense? (I tend to write in a garbled kind of way LOL, sorry!)

Also, when I'm feeling really miserable, I find that putting on some ultra-depressing music helps me feel better (happy music, when I'm in that sort of state, either makes me feel angry or like jumping off the nearest high ledge LOL) - if you find this sort of thing works for you, I recommend Joy Division, as they have some of the most depressing songs going. If it doesn't, I find that Jim Noir's music puts a smile on my face when I want something happy and light to listen to. Also, you mentioned anxiety problems - I find that Brian Eno's 'Ambient 1: Music for Airports' always manages to relax me no matter what (often to the point where I fall asleep LOL!), so maybe you should give that a listen.

Bah, I hope my garbled nonsense has helped at least somewhat XD;

hmm...let see...to name just a few...

vampire polarbears?david bowie crying becuz he spilt jelly on his coat?what about him saying that he and Iman are your parents? anyone???

i wouldnt think so....:roftl:

once i again i feel slighlty better.....

thank you all so much.............

:blush-anim-cl:

much love <3