let me tell you a story ...............

emmylou

29th feb 2008

approx 11am.

so there were nikki and em at the tube station patiently waiting for casie nad freddie absolutlely freezing in the wind , "hey look starbucks lets get s coffee" suggetsed nikki while waiting for their late ass's! however as soon as we crossed the road the text came to ems phone "we are here".

crossing back over there and it was hugs galore from freddie cassie befre freddie squealed oooooo coffee much to ems and nikkis annoymance as they had just left the place minus the coffee , so em and freddie got the caffene hits and came out to nikki saying i am sure i just saw mr p going into the tube !!!!! after a brief description of mr lovely we decided thatit may well have been him however he was now long gone in the tube !!!

what hallwe do today in our last day of london i know lets go to freedie mercurys house !! its somewhere near here !!!

lets set off !! freddie seem to know the way as he remember the excat house in his dream of hanging out in freedie m back yard having a barbeque and knocking back the beers with the man himself !!

however after a good hour and a half of walking nad stopping ramdon people like the post man who did not have a clue where garden lodge was enough was enough!!

right i am going to call my aunt nad get the excat location said emma ring ring location of raod given ( am not telling co i am a meanie) , nest stop was to find someone with a map.

hello said nikki to some removal guys can you tel me where this street is ??

street found on map and your here stated the man - right over the next page !!!!

back to meet up with some mfc er's for a coffee nad getting cut to death by the silly waiter who dropped a load of glass on freddie !!!!! cassie and em decided enough was enough TAXI !!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you take us to ............... everyone hop in !!! (sorry for leaving you em)

taxi driver - why are we going here ?? cos its freddie mercurys house

que taxi driver to have aheart attack and getout with us to get a good view of the property

whilst writing our names on the door the police man came ello ello ello i hope we are noit defacing private property - erm nooooooo not us !!!! pictures taken , smiles all around !!

mad dash to the trian **** missed it !!!!!!! oh well

say our rather sad see ya later before planning our next adventure in the months to come

what a week !!!!!

emsxxxx

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump For Nikki

Yeah my sighting may not of been accurate but it looked spookily similar to mr p!! We did deffo see the guy from cutting it and primieval at clapham south station though,,LOL hi my name is james murray and i'd like insurance please!! Heat magazine here we come..not lol

The trek started in Kensington onto Kensington south in which guided by freddys dream we where according to him almost there eventually we saw some brick houses that were in freddies dream only to be told by the removal men that we were in chelsea and fulham and that garden lodge was way back and beyond were we 1st started off!!

Hmm us northerners and our lack of direction!!