The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The masses of confetti I grabbed off the stage are still in my bag...

Hahaha mine is in a ziplock baggie still. I'm surprised it didn't get soaked being in my purse because after I met Luke we had a big downpour that I couldn't hear Rilo on the phone when I was telling her my excitement of meeting Luke :naughty: and then after I met Mika we had a huge downpour that lasted walking all the way back to the hotel.

Hahaha mine is in a ziplock baggie still. I'm surprised it didn't get soaked being in my purse because after I met Luke we had a big downpour that I couldn't hear Rilo on the phone when I was telling her my excitement of meeting Luke :naughty: and then after I met Mika we had a huge downpour that lasted walking all the way back to the hotel.

It was raining on the way back for us too, but only a little...it's kind've annoying when I'm rooting through my bag looking for a pen or something, and all these little coloured bits of paper keep getting in the way...but oh well

But looking at your sig, Arts, Kelzy is more of a womaniser than I previously thought. :sneaky2:

WTF?? :blink:

How can you tell what they're reading?

Hmm, I wouldn't know...I was 2...

Above where it shows who's online at the moment..

Click "Online Users"

Aw, that means you missed out on Part 1. That was the original and the best. :cool:

:tears: I hadn't even joined :no:

I can't remember when I started posting in the Aussie threads.

I haven't really read the PPR threads. Don't hate me. :fisch::naughty:

Invader!!!!

WTF?? :blink:

Above where it shows who's online at the moment..

Click "Online Users"

:tears: I hadn't even joined :no:

Invader!!!!

I am an honorary mikamite now so live with it. hmpf )) )) zhhz

Morning everyone , no time to speak no no off to the gym

<8.45 on a Sunday morning .. must be insane :boxed: >

8:45am does not exist to me on any morning. :mf_rosetinted:

What records did you get??

What's the musical about?

I got two Beatles albums ('Let It Be' and a live one called 'Live At The Hollywood Bowl) as well as a Queen Single ('One Vision') but it keeps skipping.:thumbdown:

Oh gosh. If I were to explain the entire musical to you we would most likely be here for a while. Basically it is about a 21-year-old guy living in England in the 1970s. He makes a wish to become a famous musician with the devil's right hand lady in return for his soul. The musical is pretty much the repurcussions of this wish which affect all of his friends and girlfriend. The moral of it is 'Be careful what you wish for, because it just might come true.'

Oh and it's entitled 'Disco Inferno'.

Records? Musical? Sounds like my kind've day...I heart musicals.

:naughty: 'Twas fun.

I know, Chase in House always sounded a tad stupider than the others (but he had pretty hair so that made up for it). :naughty:

Stacy: Why haven't you fired Chase?

House: He has great hair!

Slackerggghhh. I did a weights session with my personal trainer then did an hour of cardio then showered this morning all before 8.30am. :bleh:

Stacy: Why haven't you fired Chase?

House: He has great hair!

I love that show. :naughty:

(Or did so before the whole team resigned/was fired. :mf_rosetinted:)

Slackerggghhh. I did a weights session with my personal trainer then did an hour of cardio then showered this morning all before 8.30am. :bleh:

I love that show. :naughty:

(Or did so before the whole team resigned/was fired. :mf_rosetinted:)

OMG I KNOW.

That was so stupid. And the REALLY stupid thing is, Hugh Laurie has depression and was being overworked even before they fired the team...and asked for a bit less screen time...but no, now the show is all about him. :mad3:

Good morning!

:insane: *looks at smiley* yeah, I can see some resemblance :naughty:

Oh gosh. If I were to explain the entire musical to you we would most likely be here for a while. Basically it is about a 21-year-old guy living in England in the 1970s. He makes a wish to become a famous musician with the devil's right hand lady in return for his soul. The musical is pretty much the repurcussions of this wish which affect all of his friends and girlfriend. The moral of it is 'Be careful what you wish for, because it just might come true.'

Oh and it's entitled 'Disco Inferno'

Oh fun.. Good story line! :thumb_yello:

What role do you play?

(and that sucks about the CD skipping:thumbdown:)

Artsy has a lot of evil stepmothers. :mf_rosetinted:

Indeed.. Does that mean I have a perversion for wicked women.. :blink:

BG failed again to make it into the top 40:boxed: It was no 42....

It charted okay on the physical chart but didn't even make top 50 on downloads....

Do we release Relax now to make up for it :blink:

Oh fun.. Good story line! :thumb_yello:

What role do you play?

(and that sucks about the CD skipping:thumbdown:)

I don't really have a role. I'm just a member of the company/chorus as most of the people involved are. I'd be way to scared to even try for a lead part.:naughty:

Hoopla peops!

What's this about a facebook group? *is a facebook addict*

Jon the group if you haven't yet...

Thought of some of you guys as I was dancing to Time Warp, and they didn't play any Mika

Yay for the Time Warp! Boo for no Mika though...

Good afternoon Everyone!

Really toasty here today.. Had to put the cooler on..

I come up with a solution to the Ensure drama. 1 scoop yuck stuff, 1 scoop good stuff and 1 scoop Sustagen. Tastes better.

It's been hot here since friday... hotter than most days in Summer actually...

And I know all about hot day... yesterday I marched around in a woolen kilt... and not only was I sweating like a pig, I ended up gettig sunburnt...

Yo baby!

Just wanted to let you know that although I don't post much on the forum any more, I am still here, and I am ALWAYS here for my aussie buddies

Awwww Liz... I miss you...

*Has fond memories of 'Wheel Of Fortune'*

*cough*hewasonthepriceisrighttoo*cough*

"Ready salted" i.e. "original" flavour potato chips.

It's a weird combo, I don't know how it'll turn out, but I doubt your tongue will go "berserk".

I'd try, but we don't have nutella...

Oi! I am applying for a sandwich artist job :naughty: It was in the paper today. I have always found that name amusing. And I figure it seems fitting with the current Subway addiction...

And, OMG guys, look at what I found!

I'm sitting there eating my breakfast just a minute ago ... at 3pm ... and I glance Mika artwork across the table under a pile of crap. And it turns out the Red Dot Store (for Easterners, think: smaller version of Reject Shop) is selling LiCM. Yes, weird/amazing enough already like that, isn't it? But - it's selling it for $10! Woah - you say? Hang on, wait, there's more - It's selling an Asian version of it! I think it's Japanese ... can't really tell.

80590789vr7.jpg

(it's all stores, btw Jolene)

I think I want it. lol. Does it have a different bonus song I wonder? I hope it is the Jap one, isn't that the one with the lyrics and Your Sympathy?

My cousin is a sandwich artist at Subway... she even writes our names on the wrapping paper...

Ooooooh!!! If I ask very very very nicely. could you get one for me? But only if it's the Jap version...

I could burn you a whole lot of stuff... like The Forum recordings, or every bit of stuff he did on video while he was in Oz...

Hey, do any of you know where those old photoshopped pics of the Mikamites and Mika having a BBQ are? You know, the ones where a couple of you were wearing the same shirts and DC was invading his space again. I can't find them anywhere on the forum.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't have them!

Wasn't in the first thread was it?

Nooo. They'd never be the same. I hope DC has them.

They'd be brillo for the petition project.

Freddieee, stop posting videos in the officialness thread. Every time I see that you've posted I almost have a heart attack. :shocked:

I assume we'll be adding the Bogan Mika ones... esp with his ute... and the AFL player one (which I have)...

Can you believe that it's been 9 months and a week since you were all at the Forum in Sydney watching Mika?

It feels like it was just yesterday that you were all celebrating your one week Mikaversary then your two week Mikaversary then your one month Mikaversary, and so on...

You could have had a (Mika's) baby in all that time.

OMG!!! It is too!

I'm tempted to go back to The Forum on the 2nd, and have a muffin on the steps... *reminisces*

And we could too... *raises hand to have Mika baby*

This is the closest thing we have to a decorative fountain:

sculpture1.jpg

A collection of scrap metal.?

murdoch.jpg

This is what our buildings look like. All of them.

http://www.murdoch.edu.au/Future-students/Why-Murdoch/Take-a-tour-of-our-campus/

"The campus is set in a beautiful bush environment and covers over 227 hectares, making it the largest campus in Australia."

This is to be interpreted as : "Because we couldn't be bothered building multi-story buildings, we decided to spread everything out in lots of little buildings, just so everyone has to walk for four hours to get from class to class, especially vet students."

There's a ridiculous sculpture near Wellington... they made it out of the old bridge (after it collapsed of course)...

funny.gif

I was doing that in time when I saw it...

Watching these videos is like when you get one of those highly annoying postcards that your friends send you from exotic locations overseas describing in detail the amazing time that they're having then at at the very bottom in the tiny little bit of space left they scribble "I wish you were here".

And then you go over and slap the annoying person who sends it when they come back...

Really

I think it sounds weird.

Especially when an Aussie actor is on an American or British Tv show.. We just sound very lazy with our pronunciation

*cough*We are lazy with pronunciation...

Wedgie my ass!

Shut up Tegan... shut up...

PEOPLE ARE CRAP.

That is all.

And you only just realised that?

ack I couldn't sign into mfc or any thing!

my computer suddenly thought it was 1994!

That's weird...

Hi, Aussies.

I had a good shift at work today, all of the cranky oldies that usually buy their drugs on Sunday arvo's weren't around today. *bjm* Then afterwards at the gym I met my new personal trainer, Stefan.

I know, Chase in House always sounded a tad stupider than the others (but he had pretty hair so that made up for it).

That's good... the annoying people who come in at 5:50pm to do a proper shop came in...

Which wouldn't be too bad, except we close at 6...

Aw, that means you missed out on Part 1. That was the original and the best.

Twas good...

*takes shots every time he compains about chaffing* :mf_rosetinted:

Which would be like 3 shots?

Try playing a drinking game to Love Today. Every time he says "love" have a drink.

Video tape please. :wink2:

kthxbye

:naughty: