The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*takes spoon but is careful with it*

*kills own mothah in a fight to go with Peej* Isn't that always the way with dreams you want to remember?

:bleh:

Hahaha

I just want to know why it felt dirty. Maybe we removed out clothes or something and ran around in a foreign country?

I do remember we were in a hilly, grassy field with I think a pick up and also a tree nearby. I think I also had a camera in hand and pics were being taken... but then you guys kind of disappeared and so did the dream.

well im quitting my job on friday, so ill possibly be unemployed and living off the funds i have saved for a long while (coz its hard to find work in this town) sooooo he will announce a tour coz i didnt factor in mika money. when he cancelled the last time i was all "yay i can quit my job soon" and now i hate everyone i work with even more, i really am quitting, and i have a lot of bad luck, so......

me quitting my job = mika concert i wont be able to afford

Heya, FD.

There's only one thing that could make it fine and dandy. :fisch:

I knowwww .... there is no reason why it should not happen today / tommorow .. we did say to Jerry Monday .... they couldnt post over the weekend and I dunno weekdays are better huh ? ..keep the pressure on me Im loving it:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

And that's CANDY!

*giggle snort*

Errrr its sooo not nice when yopu laugh and snort :shocked:

I knowwww .... there is no reason why it should not happen today / tommorow .. we did say to Jerry Monday .... they couldnt post over the weekend and I dunno weekdays are better huh ? ..keep the pressure on me Im loving it:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

Errrr its sooo not nice when yopu laugh and snort :shocked:

Not nice? :blink:

I snort sometimes when I laugh if something is really funny. :fisch:

OMGZ Nutella's Amazingk.

That's the nutella fangurl version :wink2:

And that's bad? What was it about?

Everyone has insane dreams of him. I laugh. When he appears in mine it's like haha look it's Mika la la la and then I fall into another dream.

We were all at a hotel and I was the only one that paid for the room:sneaky2: and the hotel owner wanted money. So Mika and I made her hotel (which suddenly become a concert hall) look amazing!! Then we left arm in arm to find you guys.. :lmfao: extremely corny.. But Mika looked :wub2: hahaha

and then it got dirty..

I'm trying to think exactly what it was about.... but I think you and Kelz were traveling with me... except it was only going to be one of you coming with me and you both thought it was you so I think you were fighting over who gets to go or something. I can't remember. i feel like the dream was dirty but i can't figure out why/what happened.

You can have Artsy.. I'm trying to regain my reputation thanks to her siggy.. :sneaky2:

*takes spoon but is careful with it*

*kills own mothah in a fight to go with Peej* Isn't that always the way with dreams you want to remember?

You would.. you're not Greek by any chance??

me quitting my job = mika concert i wont be able to afford

Logical.. Scut suffers from the same kind of bad luck too.

*giggle snort*

gigigiglglll

I knowwww .... there is no reason why it should not happen today / tommorow .. we did say to Jerry Monday .... they couldnt post over the weekend and I dunno weekdays are better huh ? ..keep the pressure on me Im loving it

*puts the pressure on*

HI FREDDIE!!!!!!!! HOW LONG TIL WE KNOW SMTH?? :naughty:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=UdaHCLlBkWU

Errrr its sooo not nice when yopu laugh and snort

Jen and I giggle snort on MSN quite often...:naughty:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hello all!

Whhooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa

Hello looney!

Maybe he thought you "snorted" in the way Amy Winehouse does?..

:hoover:

:mf_rosetinted:

I am wearing a messy bun right now. zhhz

I do too... sad, but true...

It's not sad! My best friend loves it when I do it and he tries to get me to do it again haha. Never works though.

That's the nutella fangurl version :wink2:

You can have Artsy.. I'm trying to regain my reputation thanks to her siggy.. :sneaky2:

gigigiglglll

Jen and I giggle snort on MSN quite often...:naughty:

N.F.C. Nutella Fan Club. *Goes to join it*

:o I just noticed I'm in her sig. :naughty:

I giggle snort too much with you. lets continue :naughty:

Hellooooooo,

Here are some random photos from yesterday including mt franklin

IMGP0013.jpg

(mt franklin)

Is that where water comes from?

Brixton London 28th Feb gig ft. Raffa: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fZyzjWGb95I

Great! Is that her saying it live?

Oh, and thanks for that...

:crybaby: They didn't have any! They had all the other ones from the ad, but NOT MIKA! I'll try and find another store.. :blink:

Pretty good thanks KZ .... I'll be going out for a few hours soon ..... a girlfriend has just come back from Antarctica .... & is having a dinner ... to tell her tale !!!

Ahh, Antarctica is definately on my list of places to go, but I can't afford it yet. It's at the top of my "when I have money" list. :naughty:

I remember a vid where Skippy is playing the drums at the start...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=r3HkUKoGoc4&NR=1

You can tell this is an video from later in the series than Kelzy's one ... look at those smashing special FX

And hello everyone... we have 6 overheated pups sprawled all over the lounge seeking a cooler spot (they keep hiding on us)....

:wub2:

I camped there once and the next morning the car wouldn't start.

The battery had drained but we hadn't left anything on. Was really weird. And we couldn't get any reception on our mobiles. Luckily some people come along a few hours later and were nice enough to jump-start the car for us...

... and then they tortured and murdered us.

:shocked: Little too Wolf Creek-ish sounding :naughty: