The Australian Thread: Part Ten

:crybaby: They didn't have any! They had all the other ones from the ad, but NOT MIKA! I'll try and find another store.. :blink:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=r3HkUKoGoc4&NR=1

You can tell this is an video from later in the series than Kelzy's one ... look at those smashing special FX

... and then they tortured and murdered us.

:shocked: Little too Wolf Creek-ish sounding :naughty:

God damn it! if you find it, that's great... if not, don't stress... i know at one stage they had it at the reject shop... I might check there just in case..

Gotta love the special FX...

OG... I didn't realise it did...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OG... I don't know if I could take that...

with some of my friends, I'd get teased a lot...

Normally when she did it you knew that something was hilarious. With me it happens once in a while... it was like a present or something for my friend. It was weird. :lmfao:

*joins also*

It's good. :thumb_yello:

Adam told me it was a volcano a long time ago. IDK. Must've had something to do with that.

How old are the puppies now?

Hmmm... might.

They are 2 weeks on wednesday (their eyes are beginning to open)

*gives Scut some cookies*

Bec was trying to hide them.:sneaky2:

I was not....Not my fault their too delish to share

Jules... it's thpethial...

Or... in my case if you can't pronounce thepthial, zpezial

And ater net issues, I am back...

I knowwww .... there is no reason why it should not happen today / tommorow .. we did say to Jerry Monday .... they couldnt post over the weekend and I dunno weekdays are better huh ? ..keep the pressure on me Im loving it:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

Thanks for the update. :thumb_yello:

Great! Is that her saying it live?

They usually use a recording of her speech.

But remember that someone spotted her after the gig so who knows... :fisch:

That is weird...

I laugh like my sister... we both giggle the same... in a sort of high pitched way...

My laugh tends to change. :blink: It's reeeallly weird... it just slightly changes over time. I think I tend to pick up on other peoples laughs and it kind of meshes in with mine. I picked up on a bit of Mika's laugh not too long ago. It's really weird.

Thanks for the update. :thumb_yello:

They usually use a recording of her speech.

But remember that someone spotted her after the gig so who knows... :fisch:

When I clicked on the link I seriously thought Raffa was going to be on stage.

They played her speaking at my gig. I thought it was a nice touch.

My laugh tends to change. :blink: It's reeeallly weird... it just slightly changes over time. I think I tend to pick up on other peoples laughs and it kind of meshes in with mine. I picked up on a bit of Mika's laugh not too long ago. It's really weird.

Mine is a wee bit like that... But my accent tends to change along with others as well... I have a bit of an english accent going at the moment...I too have picked up a bit of Mika's laugh... Mum is really weird about that...

That's weird...

Never picked up anyone else's laugh... though i don't think I used to laugh like I do now...

Mine is a wee bit like that... But my accent tends to change along with others as well... I have a bit of an english accent going at the moment...I too have picked up a bit of Mika's laugh... Mum is really weird about that...

Haha! Well, my accent (if I've got one) doesn't seem to change. I had a southern accent when I was young and then I lost it when I moved. I still think I have it slightly and it messes up some of my words. I must have some southern meets northern confusion one or something haha.

My mom doesn't know haha.

That's weird...

Never picked up anyone else's laugh... though i don't think I used to laugh like I do now...

It is pretty weird, but also interesting because you don't know what'll come next. :naughty:

N.F.C. Nutella Fan Club. *Goes to join it*

I giggle snort too much with you. lets continue

*Joins aswell*

I normally don't giggle snort but whatever it was the other night that you said had me doing it :roftl: I think it had something to do with )) ))

Is that where water comes from?

No, it doesn't come from there :naughty: I wondered that when I first heard the name.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=r3HkUKoGoc4&NR=1

You can tell this is an video from later in the series than Kelzy's one ... look at those smashing special FX

:lmfao: That's the one Teegs mentioned.. No wonder our TV shows and Movies don't get taken seriously..

.. and then they tortured and murdered us.

Little too Wolf Creek-ish sounding

I never watched all of that.. but now that you mention it.. Ick..:blink:

My laugh has changed over the years too. I've noticed I take to people who laugh like me.. weird..

ZOMG .. I haz Nutella and chips!!!!!!!!!1111

*Joins aswell*

I normally don't giggle snort but whatever it was the other night that you said had me doing it :roftl: I think it had something to do with )) ))

No, it doesn't come from there :naughty: I wondered that when I first heard the name.

:lmfao: That's the one Teegs mentioned.. No wonder our TV shows and Movies don't get taken seriously..

My laugh has changed over the years too. I've noticed I take to people who laugh like me.. weird..

)) )) we love you! )) ))

*giggle snorts like you* Aww you love us )) ))

Try it! Try it! Tell me if your brain explodes... or well... what was it, your tongue goes berserks. :roftl:

*Joins aswell*

WHAT'S IT TASTE LIKE??????????

)) )) we love you! )) ))

*giggle snorts like you* Aww you love us )) ))

Try it! Try it! Tell me if your brain explodes... or well... what was it, your tongue goes berserks. :roftl:

:lmao:

We think it tastes............

WHAT'S IT TASTE LIKE??????????

ZOMG... ITZ KRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

OMGZ NOOOOOOO@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!11111111

Her brain exploded... that's why she's not speaking to us!

:crybaby:

*takes her jar of nutella and walks away*

*bursts into loud and dramatic tears*

*stops*

*goes and snogs Mika for the now brain busted Kelz*

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

MY BRAINZ SOOOOO HAPPY..

MIKA LUVS BRAINZ..

MIKA CAN EAT MY BRAINZ

I EAT CHIPS N NUTELLA 4 EVA

:lmao:

We think it tastes............

ZOMG... ITZ KRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

OMGZ!!!!!!!11 NO WAY!!!!! We're glad your brain didn't explode! )) )) I'm sure we could have spared one though. :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it tastes like Mika was taking the piss out of his fans by saying that he likes a gross combination of foods knowing that they'd try it? :fisch:

His thoughts - "idiots"

Little does he know it's apparently "KRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111" :naughty: