The Australian Thread: Part Ten

:roftl::roftl:

MY BRAINZ SOOOOO HAPPY..

MIKA LUVS BRAINZ..

MIKA CAN EAT MY BRAINZ

I EAT CHIPS N NUTELLA 4 EVA

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

*Takes a screen cap to give to him next gig.* :wink2: We will tell him that you wanted him to have a smart meal. )) ))

zombeh.jpg

I really should not stay up this late talking to you. I'm going to bust a gut trying to silently laugh to not disturb evilness next room over.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGZ!!!!!!!11 NO WAY!!!!! We're glad your brain didn't explode! )) )) I'm sure we could have spared one though.

His thoughts - "idiots"

Little does he know it's apparently "KRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111" :naughty:

:hypo: I think my brains on strike now.. And my tongue feels funky.

Z:mfr_omg: :mf_boff:

IMG_0378.jpg

+

nutella.jpg

=

:das:

Maybe it tastes like Mika was taking the piss out of his fans by saying that he likes a gross combination of foods knowing that they'd try it?

I think I'll tell him to try chocolate mud cake and mild salsa together if he likes weird food combinations cause that one is my favorite!

MY BRAINZ SOOOOO HAPPY..

MIKA LUVS BRAINZ..

MIKA CAN EAT MY BRAINZ

I EAT CHIPS N NUTELLA 4 EVA

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!

:hypo: I think my brains on strike now.. And my tongue feels funky.

IMG_0378.jpg

+

nutella.jpg

=

:das:

*makes note to get chips and nutella tomorrow*

Going to bed... FY & GN! :huglove:

Night Teegs :huglove:

Going to bed... FY & GN! :huglove:

FY&GN Teegs :huglove:

*Wants tongue to go berserk too* catstongue.jpg

FY&GN!

Now for me... FY&GN all even though there's no sense. :mf_rosetinted:

get some chips and DO IT!!!! :thumb_yello:

but go to bed now.. FY&GN !

I don't want to be at this place anymore.

This college and the people I live with tick me off to no end.

I cannot get over the disrespect I am getting especially from an adult of all people.

I try SO freaking hard to not step on anyones toes that I walk around on egg shells 24/7 yet I do not get the same respect. I think I do things very well for having a totally backwards schedule compared to others. I pretty much try to be as quiet as a mouse... I've even sacrificed going out and heating something up in the microwave at night when I'm starving in fear of waking someone when an ordinary person would say "screw that" and go make something to eat. One cannot walk around on egg shells all day everyday. It's too much. ranting.gif I don't understand also what this lady's problem is... is it because I refuse to call her "mama" like the other students... is it because I refuse to be mothered by her at this college when clearly I have my own mother and now it's my time to be on my own... is it because heaven forbid I have to use what she seems to claim "her" kitchen because I don't have a meal plan and need to cook to survive? :boxed:

I can't wait. I get to leave campus for a bit today to go see MY mom. I can't wait to get in my car and just get away from this place. car.gif

Rant over. So much for my sleep.:mf_rosetinted:

I cannot get over the disrespect I am getting especially from an adult of all people.

I try SO freaking hard to not step on anyones toes that I walk around on egg shells 24/7 yet I do not get the same respect. I think I do things very well for having a totally backwards schedule compared to others. I pretty much try to be as quiet as a mouse... I've even sacrificed going out and heating something up in the microwave at night when I'm starving in fear of waking someone when an ordinary person would say "screw that" and go make something to eat. One cannot walk around on egg shells all day everyday. It's too much. ranting.gif I don't understand also what this lady's problem is... is it because I refuse to call her "mama" like the other students... is it because I refuse to be mothered by her at this college when clearly I have my own mother and now it's my time to be on my own... is it because heaven forbid I have to use what she seems to claim "her" kitchen because I don't have a meal plan and need to cook to survive? :boxed:

I can't wait. I get to leave campus for a bit today to go see MY mom. I can't wait to get in my car and just get away from this place. car.gif

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

What a total Skank...

Aww Jen.. Looks like it's time to argue with her...

:shocked: FAIR ENOUGH PEEJ !!! That sounds like crap & .... wrong ..... :thumbdown: .... sooner you get to your new college , the better !!!!! :thumb_yello:

Yay! *points at sig* :naughty:

They are 2 weeks on wednesday (their eyes are beginning to open)

Awww!

I almost had a heart attack cause GNW is on... then realised that I'm taping it...

Ahhhh! It's 9.25! (well, it was when I read that) But now it's 9.44 and it's still on :naughty:

Okay, it's finished now, 9.48, always goes over. Well, SYTYCD does.

Lol - "Canberra, what is that? A cheese?"

We think it tastes............

ZOMG... ITZ KRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Wooooo! * Is buying supplies to try tomorrow*

Maybe it tastes like Mika was taking the piss out of his fans by saying that he likes a gross combination of foods knowing that they'd try it? :fisch:

:roftl:

Going to bed... FY & GN!

Nighty night

I try SO freaking hard to not step on anyones toes that I walk around on egg shells 24/7 yet I do not get the same respect. I think I do things very well for having a totally backwards schedule compared to others. I pretty much try to be as quiet as a mouse... I've even sacrificed going out and heating something up in the microwave at night when I'm starving in fear of waking someone when an ordinary person would say "screw that" and go make something to eat. One cannot walk around on egg shells all day everyday. It's too much. I don't understand also what this lady's problem is... is it because I refuse to call her "mama" like the other students... is it because I refuse to be mothered by her at this college when clearly I have my own mother and now it's my time to be on my own... is it because heaven forbid I have to use what she seems to claim "her" kitchen because I don't have a meal plan and need to cook to survive? :boxed:

Rant over. So much for my sleep.

Who is she? Is she a student? :blink: *starts online petition to get rid of that crazy lady*

How much longer have you got there?

Right bed times for me....

Night any lurkers *waves*

Nighty night.

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

What a total Skank...

Aww Jen.. Looks like it's time to argue with her...

I truly hate confrontation. :thumbdown:

:shocked: FAIR ENOUGH PEEJ !!! That sounds like crap & .... wrong ..... :thumbdown: .... sooner you get to your new college , the better !!!!!

As soon as I can move from here at the end of the semester I'm O.U.T.

Who is she? Is she a student?*starts online petition to get rid of that crazy lady*

How much longer have you got there?

Yeah, she's a student who's I dunno middle-aged married and has kids. She lives on campus, obviously. Doesn't have to pay for her room because of a job she has yet I'm paying thousands of dollars to be treated like crap.

It just seems the main things that she's holding against me is 1. my schedule is backwards from everyone elses. Yeah I've tried to go to bed early but what happens? I wake up at 4:30am unable to sleep anymore. I'd rather stay up late and sleep until class instead of staying up late, waking up not able to sleep for hours then get tired before class. 2. I'm independent and refuse to see her as my mother away from home.

I do find one thing odd that if there's a problem around here the way it's dealt with is she types up notes and hangs them up wherever the problem is. Okay, do you think she'd mind if I bought a pad of sticky notes and went to town? stickynotes.jpg

It just that she KNOWS that I'm up at night and sleeping during the day and that when she gets up at 6am it's the game of 'lets see if I can slam my door loud enough a couple of times to wake her up even though she's just gone to bed.'

Dorms close on May 16th, so I'll probably be out of here a couple days prior to that.

So sorry for the spazz out everyone. :huglove: Being direspected numerous times is one thing I cannot and will not stand for. Honestly, if I got 5 minutes of sleep I was lucky. I need to have lunch and nap before she comes back in a few hours and starts slamming doors again. Generally I'm a heavy sleeper but for some reason if the person living next to me slams their door I'll wake up... guess it's probably because it echos throughout the room and shakes the walls or either it's because we're in such close quarters that my body senses someone's around and won't go into that deep sleep.

Yeah, she's a student who's I dunno middle-aged married and has kids. She lives on campus, obviously. Doesn't have to pay for her room because of a job she has yet I'm paying thousands of dollars to be treated like crap.

It just seems the main things that she's holding against me is 1. my schedule is backwards from everyone elses. Yeah I've tried to go to bed early but what happens? I wake up at 4:30am unable to sleep anymore. I'd rather stay up late and sleep until class instead of staying up late, waking up not able to sleep for hours then get tired before class. 2. I'm independent and refuse to see her as my mother away from home.

I do find one thing odd that if there's a problem around here the way it's dealt with is she types up notes and hangs them up wherever the problem is. Okay, do you think she'd mind if I bought a pad of sticky notes and went to town? stickynotes.jpg

It just that she KNOWS that I'm up at night and sleeping during the day and that when she gets up at 6am it's the game of 'lets see if I can slam my door loud enough a couple of times to wake her up even though she's just gone to bed.'

Dorms close on May 16th, so I'll probably be out of here a couple days prior to that.

So sorry for the spazz out everyone. :huglove: Being direspected numerous times is one thing I cannot and will not stand for. Honestly, if I got 5 minutes of sleep I was lucky. I need to have lunch and nap before she comes back in a few hours and starts slamming doors again. Generally I'm a heavy sleeper but for some reason if the person living next to me slams their door I'll wake up... guess it's probably because it echos throughout the room and shakes the walls or either it's because we're in such close quarters that my body senses someone's around and won't go into that deep sleep.

What the hell? Why is she even there? Why would some middle-aged person with kids (no offence meant to middle-aged people with kids) want to live in a college dorm with young people? That's just completely insane! Go to college by all means, but staying on campus is just creepy. :boxed:

Thank god it's only a month ... but still ... a month :thumbdown:

Go with the post-it notes - yes! Doo iiit!

Does everyone else hate her also?

Type her notes everytime she does stupid things. She does it :bleh: And you can avoid confrontation (if you leave them anonymously :naughty:)

Okay, beddy-byes time for me now, nighty night! (to be interpreted as whatever greeting is appropriate for you at your time)

Will do...

*gives Liz haggis*

This might stop you from biting Hugh...

RBSKY put pics on the outside... though her's didn't go to another country...

Sorry! I just found this...

*takes haggis and thanks you for it, but doesn't leg go of Hugh's leg*

Pics on the outside? Of a package? Oh my Lord, you should see the things I have sent overseas covered in pics of certain boys. :roftl: The young guy at the post office thinks it is hilarious.

The last thing I sent last week had pics of a shirtless scotsman in a kilt on it. :naughty: