The Australian Thread: Part Ten

Sorry! I just found this...

*takes haggis and thanks you for it, but doesn't leg go of Hugh's leg*

Pics on the outside? Of a package? Oh my Lord, you should see the things I have sent overseas covered in pics of certain boys. :roftl: The young guy at the post office thinks it is hilarious.

The last thing I sent last week had pics of a shirtless scotsman in a kilt on it. :naughty:

I received one:wub2:

but not the scottish-like:bleh:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell? Why is she even there? Why would some middle-aged person with kids (no offence meant to middle-aged people with kids) want to live in a college dorm with young people? That's just completely insane! Go to college by all means, but staying on campus is just creepy. :boxed:

Thank god it's only a month ... but still ... a month :thumbdown:

Go with the post-it notes - yes! Doo iiit!

Does everyone else hate her also?

Type her notes everytime she does stupid things. She does it :bleh: And you can avoid confrontation (if you leave them anonymously :naughty:)

Okay, beddy-byes time for me now, nighty night! (to be interpreted as whatever greeting is appropriate for you at your time)

No clue *shrugs shoulders*

The only thing I can think of is because her home is a couple hours away... but still if I was older I really wouldn't want to live with college students. To me it would be awkward. I believe the only other adults we have living here on campus are the residence hall directors, which I think a couple aren't really much older than me, but they don't live with students. They get some apartment type thing.

A month? More like over two. : P

Nah, I wont do the sticky note thing, but it sounded funny because I'd have them everywhere. Instead I might end up hanging up a sign asking to not slam the doors.

Sorry! I just found this...

*takes haggis and thanks you for it, but doesn't leg go of Hugh's leg*

Pics on the outside? Of a package? Oh my Lord, you should see the things I have sent overseas covered in pics of certain boys. :roftl: The young guy at the post office thinks it is hilarious.

The last thing I sent last week had pics of a shirtless scotsman in a kilt on it. :naughty:

How's this: yesterdai Was doing recruitment sessions for a new store we have opening and did the presentation off my laptop. I left everything open at the end and we did questions etc. I wondered why, when a few minutes later, their eyes all left me and started staring at the projector screen- my screensaver had kicked in and proceeded to show my collection of Mika photos saved on there :shocked::naughty: You have never seen someone try and press buttons on a laptop so quickly. My professionalism went sailing right out the door................ :blush-anim-cl:

At least it made everyone laugh :bleh:

The only thing I can think of is because her home is a couple hours away... but still if I was older I really wouldn't want to live with college students. To me it would be awkward. I believe the only other adults we have living here on campus are the residence hall directors, which I think a couple aren't really much older than me, but they don't live with students. They get some apartment type thing.

Nah, I wont do the sticky note thing, but it sounded funny because I'd have them everywhere. Instead I might end up hanging up a sign asking to not slam the doors.

But still, if she has a family, you'd think she'd want to be home with them sometime, and able to see them, not mothering a bunch of stray college students. :blink:

*decides shes crazy*

*pats Jen*

MOrning all

How's this: yesterdai Was doing recruitment sessions for a new store we have opening and did the presentation off my laptop. I left everything open at the end and we did questions etc. I wondered why, when a few minutes later, their eyes all left me and started staring at the projector screen- my screensaver had kicked in and proceeded to show my collection of Mika photos saved on there :shocked::naughty: You have never seen someone try and press buttons on a laptop so quickly. My professionalism went sailing right out the door................ :blush-anim-cl:

At least it made everyone laugh :bleh:

:lmfao: Good one Jols !!:thumb_yello:

Hey! How are you all tonight?

Hello !!

But still, if she has a family, you'd think she'd want to be home with them sometime, and able to see them, not mothering a bunch of stray college students. :blink:

*decides shes crazy*

*pats Jen*

MOrning all

MORNING !!

*decides shes crazy*

*pats Jen*

MOrning all

Yeah, one would think that she'd find one closer to her home... even though they're hard to come by here. I guess one of the kids goes here and I think lives off campus but there's another one still at home.

I guess we haven't been mothered enough? 18+ years isn't long is it? :mf_rosetinted:

I know at the photography college I'll be going to they have someone that the refer to as the "mother away from home" but she's there so if you need someone to talk to about whatever and they said if you wake up at 3am and need to go to the hospital you can call her up and she'll go with you if you need someone... which is good instead of waking up a housemate and having them struggle through the long day tired. See I think THAT is a neat idea because students who go there are all different ages, some away from home for the first time but for me it'll be the first time I'm living in a different state as my parents.

At least she won't be living with us though RIGHT in the next room over looking over my shoulder disapproving of being independent. :naughty:

*accepts pat*

Good morning! What's for breakfast?

That sounds much better, I like that idea peej.

I was tempted by Maccas but then was when Dc mentioned it was 10 minutes too late for a maccas breakfast.... so cereal it is.

Yeah, I like that a looot better.

*hands you nutella* It's what's for dinner. :naughty:

I'm going to buy some nutella today, and maybe some new t-shirts since I brought new jumpers yesterday (one my brother saw and decided he was going to steal)

That sounds much better, I like that idea peej.

I was tempted by Maccas but then was when Dc mentioned it was 10 minutes too late for a maccas breakfast.... so cereal it is.

:naughty: When you DO have a Maccas brekky Soy .... which do you choose ??

Hiya PPPPJJJ !!! :thumb_yello: (Nutella .. ewww ... too sweet for me :bleh: )

Not hot cakes..... :wink2:

Normally a bacon and egg mcmuffin meal, with an apple juice (or a coke) for the drink.

But I rarely get maccas breakfasts

When I used to live in Melb. sometimes P & I would go for early morning walk to our local Maccas... :naughty: ... I liked getting the scrambled egg & putting it on a sausage McMuffin ... & Hash Brown & OJ !! (Mmmmm, wants some now .... :tears: ..... can't have ... :crybaby: )

Hello Australia!!

:shocked: You expect a reply at 3am in the morning?? :naughty:

Pics on the outside? Of a package? Oh my Lord, you should see the things I have sent overseas covered in pics of certain boys. The young guy at the post office thinks it is hilarious.

The last thing I sent last week had pics of a shirtless scotsman in a kilt on it.

Hahaha, great! I still haven't finished mine :fisch: ... I think I'll try and do some now beore I go to school before my partner starts complaining :naughty:

Pssht, so, get a house. That's why I asked, I though if she was like a hall directors, then yeah, okay. What a weirdo...

How's this: yesterdai Was doing recruitment sessions for a new store we have opening and did the presentation off my laptop. I left everything open at the end and we did questions etc. I wondered why, when a few minutes later, their eyes all left me and started staring at the projector screen- my screensaver had kicked in and proceeded to show my collection of Mika photos saved on there. You have never seen someone try and press buttons on a laptop so quickly. My professionalism went sailing right out the door................

At least it made everyone laugh

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :roftl:

Classic MFCer moment!!!

P.S. Hire meeee! :wink2:

Yeah, one would think that she'd find one closer to her home... even though they're hard to come by here. I guess one of the kids goes here and I think lives off campus but there's another one still at home.

I guess we haven't been mothered enough? 18+ years isn't long is it?

I know at the photography college I'll be going to they have someone that the refer to as the "mother away from home" but she's there so if you need someone to talk to about whatever and they said if you wake up at 3am and need to go to the hospital you can call her up and she'll go with you if you need someone... which is good instead of waking up a housemate and having them struggle through the long day tired. See I think THAT is a neat idea because students who go there are all different ages, some away from home for the first time but for me it'll be the first time I'm living in a different state as my parents.

At least she won't be living with us though RIGHT in the next room over looking over my shoulder disapproving of being independent.

She has a kid living at home and is away at college? WTF? Find one closer or wait or something. And her kid can find accomodation .. not her? That's pretty cool. "What's you job?" "Oh ... I'm a mother to * college students."

I'm going to buy some nutella today, and maybe some new t-shirts since I brought new jumpers yesterday (one my brother saw and decided he was going to steal)

He is so odd...

Not hot cakes.....

Normally a bacon and egg mcmuffin meal, with an apple juice (or a coke) for the drink.

But I rarely get maccas breakfasts

Bleurgh, hot cakes for breakfast make me throw up. And my dad always wants them when we go on his ridiculously-early-starting holidays.

Good *checks* Afternoon Everyone :biggrin2:

I just had watermelon for breakfast.. :bleh:

Jols - Lol.. I hope they were topless Love Today drum banging pics.. :naughty:

Jen - Slap her *zhhz* JK.. Put up the No Door Slamming sign and if you're too nervous to confront the bush pig then can you find a friend and loudly speak about how you try not to wake anyone during the night, even when you're hungry and that going to bed later suits your schedule and how you enjoy being independent, but some people are trying to mother you.. Do it when she's in hearing range. Just have a rant with a friend.. Or on the phone to your mum.. Just make sure bush pig hears you..

Hello everyone!!!