The Australian Thread: Part Ten

Good *checks* Afternoon Everyone :biggrin2:

I just had watermelon for breakfast.. :bleh:

Jols - Lol.. I hope they were topless Love Today drum banging pics.. :naughty:

Jen - Slap her *zhhz* JK.. Put up the No Door Slamming sign and if you're too nervous to confront the bush pig then can you find a friend and loudly speak about how you try not to wake anyone during the night, even when you're hungry and that going to bed later suits your schedule and how you enjoy being independent, but some people are trying to mother you.. Do it when she's in hearing range. Just have a rant with a friend.. Or on the phone to your mum.. Just make sure bush pig hears you..

Hello everyone!!!

:lmfao: Bush Pig !!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :naughty: Heya Kelz !!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to buy some nutella today, and maybe some new t-shirts since I brought new jumpers yesterday (one my brother saw and decided he was going to steal)

Gonna get some chips too?

I thought jumpers were shirts?

:naughty: When you DO have a Maccas brekky Soy .... which do you choose ??

Hiya PPPPJJJ !!! :thumb_yello: (Nutella .. ewww ... too sweet for me :bleh: )

I like sweet stuff haha.

Pssht, so, get a house. That's why I asked, I though if she was like a hall directors, then yeah, okay. What a weirdo...

She has a kid living at home and is away at college? WTF? Find one closer or wait or something. And her kid can find accomodation .. not her? That's pretty cool. "What's you job?" "Oh ... I'm a mother to * college students."

Well, she's a resident assistant, which is something that student generally apply for. They go around and do suite/bathroom checks to make sure every things okay and that no one is passed out somewhere. They're also the ones to contact if there's a problem. It's normally all students though because if they get the job they don't have to pay for room and food.

Yeah, I think he's in his teens too. I would find it odd if I was living at home and my mom was living at a college haha.

There was this joke, don't know where it came from and I had never understood what it was all about but it was "your mom goes to college." Oh wait, I just looked up some pictures and it seems to have to do with Napoleon Dynamite or something... anyway... here's a freaky model wearing the shirt:

YourMom_425_600.jpg

I've had a reason why NOT to utter that sentence out with my friend because of you know who. : P

Jen - Slap her *zhhz* JK.. Put up the No Door Slamming sign and if you're too nervous to confront the bush pig then can you find a friend and loudly speak about how you try not to wake anyone during the night, even when you're hungry and that going to bed later suits your schedule and how you enjoy being independent, but some people are trying to mother you.. Do it when she's in hearing range. Just have a rant with a friend.. Or on the phone to your mum.. Just make sure bush pig hears you..

Hello everyone!!![/color]

Bush pig :roftl: Where in the world did that one come from? haha

Too bad she wasn't here this morning before I went off to class, I was yelling while talking to my mom on the phone that I don't want to live here anymore and ranted on about it for a good 5 minutes. She would have heard it all. I'm sure it won't be the last time it happens though and she might be there the next time.

Btw... I think I'm coming down with the illness that 3 out of the 6 people in this suite have. I'm pretty sure I know how everyone caught it too (besides it being airborne if possible...) there seems to be some people that don't like to wash their hands after using the bathroom... guess who... so it started with one (yeah I know who) and went onto the other and now another person has it and I'm starting to show symptoms. I was eating and then I got this suddenly hot feeling and felt like i was going to be sick and now I've been getting it on and off. I'm hot but I have the fan on which makes my body really cold. I'm going to NYC this saturday and then Europe in three weeks... I can't have this happening to me right now!!!

Would anything else want to rain on my parade while I'm being a big old bucket of negative to you guys? :-/

Good *checks* Afternoon Everyone :biggrin2:

I just had watermelon for breakfast.. :bleh:

Jols - Lol.. I hope they were topless Love Today drum banging pics.. :naughty:

Hello everyone!!!

Good *morning*, thank you very much. I made a cacluated decision to skip my early class and stay home until my 11.30, and you just totally freaked me out by making me think I'd missed all my classes.

What the hell!? People keep ringing me thinking they are talking to Jamie Oliver Fencing -- :blink:

Watermelloooon, I want watermelon now ...

:lmfao: Bush Pig !!!!!! :naughty: Heya Kelz !!

You took the words right out of my mouth!

... It must have been when you were kiss-ing meee...

Great, now I have that song stuck in my head - random?

No!

Jumper:

163_s_crew%20neck%20sweater.jpg

or

http://mikastore.co.uk/acatalog/Tour_Hoody_Grey.html

T-shirt/shirt:

MIK0701.jpg

:naughty:

Well, she's a resident assistant, which is something that student generally apply for. They go around and do suite/bathroom checks to make sure every things okay and that no one is passed out somewhere. They're also the ones to contact if there's a problem. It's normally all students though because if they get the job they don't have to pay for room and food.

Scab :sneaky2:

Yeah, I think he's in his teens too. I would find it odd if I was living at home and my mom was living at a college haha.

There was this joke, don't know where it came from and I had never understood what it was all about but it was "your mom goes to college." Oh wait, I just looked up some pictures and it seems to have to do with Napoleon Dynamite or something... anyway... here's a freaky model wearing the shirt:

YourMom_425_600.jpg

I've had a reason why NOT to utter that sentence out with my friend because of you know who.

Random - lol

I'm going to NYC this saturday and then Europe in three weeks... I can't have this happening to me right now!!!

Yay! :yay: (not for the sickness :bleh:)

:lmfao: Bush Pig !!!!!! :roftl: Heya Kelz !!

:naughty:Heya HK!! Thought you'd like that one..

Bush pig Where in the world did that one come from? haha

Too bad she wasn't here this morning before I went off to class, I was yelling while talking to my mom on the phone that I don't want to live here anymore and ranted on about it for a good 5 minutes. She would have heard it all. I'm sure it won't be the last time it happens though and she might be there the next time.

Btw... I think I'm coming down with the illness that 3 out of the 6 people in this suite have. I'm pretty sure I know how everyone caught it too (besides it being airborne if possible...) there seems to be some people that don't like to wash their hands after using the bathroom... guess who... so it started with one (yeah I know who) and went onto the other and now another person has it and I'm starting to show symptoms. I was eating and then I got this suddenly hot feeling and felt like i was going to be sick and now I've been getting it on and off. I'm hot but I have the fan on which makes my body really cold. I'm going to NYC this saturday and then Europe in three weeks... I can't have this happening to me right now!!!

Would anything else want to rain on my parade while I'm being a big old bucket of negative to you guys? :-/

I don't know where Bush Pig come from.. It's an insult I've used for years :naughty:

So now you need to re-rant when she's in hearing range..

And for the cold, you need some garlic :thumb_yello: and if you can be bothered, Probiotics from the chemist/pharmacy/drug store/health store.. Boost your immune system ASAP!

Good *morning*, thank you very much. I made a cacluated decision to skip my early class and stay home until my 11.30, and you just totally freaked me out by making me think I'd missed all my classes.

Watermelloooon, I want watermelon now ...

Sorry.. Morning for you.. not for me though.. :naughty:

I want more watermelon too :bleh: I just had the last piece..

Nice work, quoting Meatloaf..

My birthday's same day as his..

I don't know where Bush Pig come from.. It's an insult I've used for years :naughty:

My dad's fiance's daughter (:blink:) loves to say "feral bush pig". Usually used to describe my dad's dress-standards. She tries to enforce dress-codes on him :naughty:

Sorry.. Morning for you.. not for me though.. :naughty:

I want more watermelon too :bleh: I just had the last piece..

Nice work, quoting Meatloaf..

My birthday's same day as his..

Damn... :thumbdown:

Thanks *pretends she knew it was meatloaf*

Cool! :naughty:

"feral bush pig".

:lmfao:Another fav!!

Thanks *pretends she knew it was meatloaf*

Cool! :naughty:

It's from his best album too..

:naughty: I did, I did Kelz ..... I use it occasionally too !! :naughty:

:roftl:Definitely a country insult.. I think I learnt it when I was on the farm.. :naughty:

It's from his best album too..

:roftl:Definitely a country insult.. I think I learnt it when I was on the farm.. :naughty:

*looks up, because it's still in her head and she only knows those two lines*

...weird intro :naughty:

.. ekkk, just realised that today we had a double lecture for my class at 12.30, meaning i had to be there at 11.30 ... so now I'm going to have to walk in late anyway ...

*wonders if she is still going to go*

*thinks about getting out of her pyjamas, because she has to leave in the next 5 minutes if she does*

*looks up, because it's still in her head and she only knows those two lines*

...weird intro :naughty:

.. ekkk, just realised that today we had a double lecture for my class at 12.30, meaning i had to be there at 11.30 ... so now I'm going to have to walk in late anyway ...

*wonders if she is still going to go*

*thinks about getting out of her pyjamas, because she has to leave in the next 5 minutes if she does*

It's a good song..

You should get a move on... You won't miss anything exciting on here while you're gone.. :naughty:

Okaaaay, in exchange for skipping on the 4 classes I had today I am going to actually catch up on the 40 or so lectures I have missed this semester already. Intermitted with a bit of MFC of course :naughty:

Study time: On.

Back in a bit :wink2:

Okaaaay, in exchange for skipping on the 4 classes I had today I am going to actually catch up on the 40 or so lectures I have missed this semester already. Intermitted with a bit of MFC of course :naughty:

Study time: On.

Back in a bit :wink2:

:blink:40 missed?? geez.. Seeya later slacker!

:lmfao: I had a blonde momen t and thought that was german :naughty:

I'm OKish.

Oh Noooo .. Not a blonde moment!!!! We need to make sure your brain survived! Quick! Call the Vet!!

:blink:40 missed?? geez.. Seeya later slacker!

Oh Noooo .. Not a blonde moment!!!! We need to make sure your brain survived! Quick! Call the Vet!!

*hears self being called* :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Here I am! Oh .. sorry, I skipped all my neurology lectures ... Will have to get back to you on that one.

When I used to live in Melb. sometimes P & I would go for early morning walk to our local Maccas... :naughty: ... I liked getting the scrambled egg & putting it on a sausage McMuffin ... & Hash Brown & OJ !! (Mmmmm, wants some now .... :tears: ..... can't have ...

They don't do the scrambled eggs anymore either....shame that

He is so odd...

Well it is a hot jumper....

YourMom_425_600.jpg

I've had a reason why NOT to utter that sentence out with my friend because of you know who. : P

:-/

I forgot the nutella... we had chips at home though.

And my brothers said that saying for ages..... drove me mad.

Oh and jumpers = sweaters/hoodies, t-shirts = short sleeves

:roftl:Definitely a country insult.. I think I learnt it when I was on the farm.. :naughty:[/color]

I've heard that one all the time. Country/bogan insult.

And I'm back from shopping....

Hello all