The Australian Thread: Part Ten

Because Aussie is another way or saying procastinator Kelz? :blink: *shrug*

Oh I forgot about that.. Thanks for reminding me.. :roftl:

Hey Mikamites! I made it back to the library but have only got about another 2 mins left on here. Is it my imagination or is it still no news about the official thing? oh and Nico, thankyou, I got the new chapters but I am NOT reading them at the library particularly when my son is sitting on the next computer to me:boxed:

Yeah, now wouldn't be a good time to read it :naughty:

And still no Official thing.. but soon. Apparently. :thumb_yello:

Surprisingly, not much at all. It will probably be different by tomorrow though.

Oh that's good. I'm sure you'll do great!! If you get nervous just hum your fav Mika song!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vat are you doingk in herre?

Vhy so much talk of nothingk?

Vhy is no food?

You too skinny, must eat.

Here, darlingk, I give you a fork.

Vhen you havingk children?

Eww...children...

Vhy ov course voman ... *slams bottle & 2 shot glasses on table , pours*

PROST !!!!! *clinks, throws back.... slams glass on table pours again* :roftl:

*raises glass* Skol.

Hello everyone!

I'm just popping in and out to say that I won't be here for the next week because of the school production schedule. Our first performance is tomorrow morning!!

OOOH GOOD LUCK!!!!

:roftl::roftl:

Vhat took you soo longk?

*pushes shot glass off table and grabs bottle*

In my country, ve drink like this

*throws head back and pours remaining vodka down throat*

*Drops bottle and sways on chair, grinning*

*steps back and observes as Kelzy falls off her chair*

Hello evryvon,

Vhy arr ve speakink like dis?

I remembered that I had a huge lab report due tomorrow (okay, so my friend came online all worried like, and remined me) ... have been doing it all this time and am only about half way - it's TWENTY PAGES + like 10 graphs! Am printing graph paper now ... so:

Study mode: OFF.

Blame me. Ve are Bavarian or Cherman in dis room, ya.

Hey zozo

I guess I must be Aussie then...cause I'm supposed to be in bed in 15 minutes, and I still haven't started my Socials HW...:wink2:

Hey Mikamites! I made it back to the library but have only got about another 2 mins left on here. Is it my imagination or is it still no news about the official thing? oh and Nico, thankyou, I got the new chapters but I am NOT reading them at the library particularly when my son is sitting on the next computer to me:boxed:

Oh, chapter 4 is relatively harmless. :naughty:

Surprisingly, not much at all. It will probably be different by tomorrow though.

I don't get nervous until about 20 minutes before performances. It's weird.

:doh: It really is though, isn't it?

Lol!

Not your imagination :thumbdown:

Oh that's good. I'm sure you'll do great!! If you get nervous just hum your fav Mika song!

*imagines SD leaping onto the centre of the stage when she isn't supposed to be on there, breaking into a ravishing rendition of Billy Brown*

:roftl: *cracks open next bottle & & does the same * :naughty::biggrin2: *passes out * f_droolm_ca51a2d.gif

:lmfao:

*leans over to pick up your bottle to see if there's a few drops left and falls on the floor*

f_droolm_ca51a2d.gif

(I love that smiley!!)

*steps back and observes as Kelzy falls off her chair*

I'll have you know I am German and it takes 2 bottles to make me fall off a chair :naughty:

those really tiny little bottles.. :fisch:

*imagines SD leaping onto the centre of the stage when she isn't supposed to be on there, breaking into a ravishing rendition of Billy Brown*

Followed by Holy Johnny as an (unwanted) encore!!! :roftl:

It is very appropriate, jah...

Yar, very good. Vhen ve do that ve are havingk good time.

I'll have you know I am German and it takes 2 bottles to make me fall off a chair :naughty:

those really tiny little bottles.. :fisch:

Followed by Holy Johnny as an (unwanted) encore!!! :roftl:

Yar, very good. Vhen ve do that ve are havingk good time.

Oh jah, oh jah...dammit, where is M when I need her? I'm being reminded of Sven...

Good afternoon Zo-Zo the Terrific!! We are fine..

And how are you now that you've awoken and seen what a lovely day you've missed half of :naughty:

I is goods... I needed a really good rest today... had fell asleep last night at like 5am... And I was up at like 8am, droped my daughter, Brittany to school (after getting her ready) THEN I slept...

Hmmmm *is pondering how Tegan's day was at school*

Oh jah, oh jah...dammit, where is M when I need her? I'm being reminded of Sven...

Sven?? Who is dis Sven? Vhy have I not heard ov him?

I is goods... I needed a really good rest today... had fell asleep last night at like 5am... And I was up at like 8am, droped my daughter, Brittany to school (after getting her ready) THEN I slept...

Well done.. :thumb_yello: I slept til 2pm yesterday. :naughty: It was too hot to get up.

Hmmmm *wonders the same thing*

Sven?? Who is dis Sven? Vhy have I not heard ov him?

Well done.. :thumb_yello: I slept til 2pm yesterday. :naughty: It was too hot to get up.

Hmmmm *wonders the same thing*

Sven is a character from ze genius books ov Georgia Nicholson. He has trousers that light up. Enough said.

I'm looking at places Teegs and I can stay when we're on hols!!! All excited!!!

We're all going to need to stay somewhere in Melb. Perhaps a couple of 4 bed rooms at a cheapish hotel would be best..

Sven is a character from ze genius books ov Georgia Nicholson. He has trousers that light up. Enough said.

:shocked: Wow!! Sounds like something I should read but won't due to lack of interest :naughty:

lolcat.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

funny-pictures-cats-computer-blue-screen-death.jpg

*ponders same thing*

Yep! That's what I'm looking for right now!!!! Have to say cheapish places in Melbourne are somewhat elusive...

How much per night you willing to pay, what sort of quality you after, how close to Melb, and do you want breakfast included? :naughty:

I can help look since, despite being located in Melb vicinity I'll prob be joining you in the staying part on the nights I can make it :wink2:

Plus, despite from being a local, my qualifications include a handy dandy gostay accomodation guide notebook :wink2:

Yep! That's what I'm looking for right now!!!! Have to say cheapish places in Melbourne are somewhat elusive...

Family suites (3 adults) at the Atlantis Hotel opposite Southern cross station are $159 per night.

That's the cheapest one I can see in this accommodation guide I have in front of me. I think we need some advice on where is good from some Melbournites.

*ponders same thing*

How much per night you willing to pay, what sort of quality you after, how close to Melb, and do you want breakfast included? :naughty:

I can help look since, despite being located in Melb vicinity I'll prob be joining you in the staying part on the nights I can make it :wink2:

Plus, despite from being a local, my qualifications include a handy dandy gostay accomodation guide notebook :wink2:

Well I was looking at nothing too drasticly expensive, close-ish to town and we're thinking of staying a week roughly... oh annd am thinking of getting something like an appartment where we can organise our own breaky/food etc.

Bec to the rescue...

:surfing:

Well I was looking at nothing too drasticly expensive, close-ish to town and we're thinking of staying a week roughly... oh annd am thinking of getting something like an appartment where we can organise our own breaky/food etc.

Apartments are good... expensive in some places but good.

I shall put my melbournite knowledge to the test.

(oh and you can have 3 bed rooms travelodge for about 100-130 a night off the top of my head... or a double bed and a sofa bed... at least that was the price last time we stayed there.... anyways, I shall help with the research.... though suites are always better)

Today, Mum saw Mika jogging down the road near my place. He was wearing a Bonds navy blue singlet, Black shorts and his hair was uncurled, with just a hint of a wave and he was looking rather sweaty.

Obviously, looking for my place. It's lurve, I tellz ya.. :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

Apartments are good... expensive in some places but good.

I shall put my melbournite knowledge to the test.

(oh and you can have 3 bed rooms travelodge for about 100-130 a night off the top of my head... or a double bed and a sofa bed... at least that was the price last time we stayed there.... anyways, I shall help with the research.... though suites are always better)

That sounds good... Oh and Brittie will be coming too but she can sleep with me!

Today, Mum saw Mika jogging down the road near my place. He was wearing a Bonds navy blue singlet, Black shorts and his hair was uncurled, with just a hint of a wave and he was looking rather sweaty.

Obviously, looking for my place. It's lurve, I tellz ya.. :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

*coughs*

He was looking for the factory