The Australian Thread: Part Ten

*coughs*

He was looking for the factory

22250819.jpg

You forget that I was the one that gave you a job there.. so it is in fact My Factory. And he wasn't anywhere near that.

I know because...

He's here with me now.

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, Mum saw Mika jogging down the road near my place. He was wearing a Bonds navy blue singlet, Black shorts and his hair was uncurled, with just a hint of a wave and he was looking rather sweaty.

Obviously, looking for my place. It's lurve, I tellz ya.. :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

I thought I saw him in the grocery store yesterday , choosing melons

22250819.jpg

You forget that I was the one that gave you a job there.. so it is in fact My Factory. And he wasn't anywhere near that.

I know because...

He's here with me now.

:mf_rosetinted:

*Takes the syrup*

You gave me the key! 'Tis mine Mwhahaha!

*waves hi to mika*:wub2:

I don't know where Bush Pig come from.. It's an insult I've used for years :naughty:

So now you need to re-rant when she's in hearing range..

And for the cold, you need some garlic :thumb_yello: and if you can be bothered, Probiotics from the chemist/pharmacy/drug store/health store.. Boost your immune system ASAP!

I have some vitamins to take and I bought some fruit and throat drop type things that are supposed to boost your immune system. I'm hoping it was just some random thing, even though I IMed my suitemate and asked her if that's how she felt when she started to get sick and it was.

I never went on my lysol rampage. I must today.

Well it is a hot jumper....

I forgot the nutella... we had chips at home though.

And my brothers said that saying for ages..... drove me mad.

Oh and jumpers = sweaters/hoodies, t-shirts = short sleeves

Ah okay. You Aussies and your silly words. :fisch:

Today, Mum saw Mika jogging down the road near my place. He was wearing a Bonds navy blue singlet, Black shorts and his hair was uncurled, with just a hint of a wave and he was looking rather sweaty.

Obviously, looking for my place. It's lurve, I tellz ya.. :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

Actualllllyyyy I sent him out on a jog to spy on you.

Study mode: OFF.

MFC while eating dinner mode: ON.

(Okay, so study mode has been off for the last 2 hours while I've been playing keyboard, but it was so worth it, I can totally sort of stab the notes to the very beginning on HE now. I stab becuse it takes too long for me to get from one note to the next, so I try and go fast, but I end up with still the big gaps, *and* stabbing sounds. aand if I try and play with Mika there's a bit where it goes to fast and I panic and just stab blindly. It's funny. I recorded it. I don't know how to upload it ...)

He sounds lost - WEST Australia, dear. Yes, that's alright, come over now, I'll forgive your foolish mistake. :wink2:

RBSKY .... :shocked:

Its agesss since Ive seen you .. have you been away ??

F.Diddy!! Hello! How are you? Nope, I haven't been away. I just don't post on here much any more. I'm doin' pretty well at the moment tho. :punk:

She was in the pube with the holiday monkey.

:shocked:Excuse me?? I was in the WHAT?!!!!!!:roftl:

Right Im round to the aussies now , hope everyone is fine and dandy o

Im swamped with PMs and things :shocked:

Nice to see you RBSKY , felt like you havent been around lately :boxed:

<waves to the aussies>

*does a little Mr Bean dance to make it worth your while*

:wink2::naughty:

p.s. I have been here, just not "here". :naughty:

*does a little Mr Bean dance to make it worth your while*

:wink2::naughty:

Ohh got ya ....

The joys of Mr Bean .. well its nice to "see" you again :punk:

Youve been lurkinggggg , many have actually , the last coupe of weeks have not been the best in the short history of the MFC but we are moving ahead and will improve :thumb_yello:

Ohh got ya ....

The joys of Mr Bean .. well its nice to "see" you again :punk:

Youve been lurkinggggg , many have actually , the last coupe of weeks have not been the best in the short history of the MFC but we are moving ahead and will improve :thumb_yello:

Yep. Agreed. :thumb_yello:

And anyways, I have found that I *whispers* am kinda liking real life more at the moment *gasp* Never thought I'd say it. :wub2:

And anyways, I have found that I *whispers* am kinda liking real life more at the moment *gasp* Never thought I'd say it. :wub2:

Yeh .. I know what you mean ...

I didnt have internet at home until a year ago :shocked: , I hated it and was always out doing "things" ... I always thought the internet was full of weird people , then I find the MFC :wink2:

You need a balance , I play while Im at work but nights and weekends try and keep away :punk:

Still nice to see ya:thumb_yello:

Yeh .. I know what you mean ...

I didnt have internet at home until a year ago :shocked: , I hated it and was always out doing "things" ... I always thought the internet was full of weird people , then I find the MFC :wink2:

You need a balance , I play while Im at work but nights and weekends try and keep away :punk:

Still nice to see ya:thumb_yello:

...Then you found MFC and you were proved right. :naughty: :naughty:

Thanks Freddie. I appreciate it. :wub2:

I thought I saw him in the grocery store yesterday , choosing melons

Melons for me :fisch:

I just had to get a post on page 69 before I have an early night.

*hopes that this makes page 69*

Goodnight everyone!

Goodnight!!

*Takes the syrup*

You gave me the key! 'Tis mine Mwhahaha!

*waves hi to mika*:wub2:

*puts you to bed*

I gave you A key, not THE key. Stop deluding yourself.. Fool!

Actualllllyyyy I sent him out on a jog to spy on you.

:lmfao: Stalker!!!

He sounds lost - WEST Australia, dear. Yes, that's alright, come over now, I'll forgive your foolish mistake. :wink2:

He wasn't lost.. He's avoiding you.:mf_rosetinted:

Right Im round to the aussies now , hope everyone is fine and dandy o

<waves to the aussies>

Good morning! All dandy here today.. And how are you?

:tears: We know.. *sniff*

And anyways, I have found that I *whispers* am kinda liking real life more at the moment *gasp* Never thought I'd say it.

:shocked::boxed::blink:

I didnt have internet at home until a year ago, I hated it and was always out doing "things" ... I always thought the internet was full of weird people , then I find the MFC

The MFC is basically all the weirdest people on the internet packed into one forum. It's great. :wub2:

He wasn't lost.. He's avoiding you.

:shocked::sneaky2: :sneaky2:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well okay...if you must...

I shall take many pics of Bundanoon... just for you.. and vids and such...

The MFC is basically all the weirdest people on the internet packed into one forum. It's great. :wub2:

Yeh in a kinda off the wall scared way its great :shocked:

If you take out the stalkers , poeple who say they are 35 but are 60 etc etc .. I could go on .. I shall write a book one day ooh yes:punk: