The Australian Thread: Part Ten

What a crazy technological generation we live in ...

I just applied for a job through email. I wrote the cover letter out in the actual email. I hope that's what I was ment to do? I got confused and panicked. Hope I don't look like a dork for doing that. :naughty:

It was...... a stupid board. haha

So you saw the video I guess haha. I noticed someone favorited it. :blink: I though it would be boring and I sound stupid because I was afraid someone would think I was talking to myself. :naughty:

Those imprints I made when I threw myself in the snow.... are still there even though it rained pretty much the whole day after. I smiled when I walked by them. Oh and the snowman... one year I made a snowman that was taller than me. It was too tall to get the head on that I had to make a whole other snowball to stand on and break the head into pieces and put them up and stick it back together. That was the hardest snowman I had ever made. It's funny when you have to push the snowball with all of your weight and then you end up starting to go over it.

I also tried building an igloo once but got board and gave up and made snow forts instead.

The snow we were getting that night was what I call snowman/packy snow. It sticks together easy, great for snowmen and snowball fights.

Damnnnnn *really wants to know what it was now*

Well, technically you *were* talking to yourself :thumb_yello:

Woooww, still there? I can't beleive that was all snow, and I even more can't believe you could just go straight through it. I just expected it to be denser than that or something ...

Awesommeee! Making snow things to *get to* the top of the snow man! Do you have a picture of this legendary snow man? :wub2:

An igloo! lol!

Ahhh "snowman/packy" snow! :naughty:

On a related (but completely unrelated) note, the beaches in Esperance have this crazy crazy sand that ... well I never came up with a proper name for it, it's just crazy crazy sand. And it just doesn't follow the normal sand properties. It's extremely fine and if anything ... kind of resembes corn flour or something. It squeaks, and is awesome for sculpting, sand-ball fights (they really hurt), and has a weird "slap it and it turns liquid-y" property. I have some video of it. But I'm too slack to upload. I'm sure there are other beaches with this type of sand. Ohh, this reminds me of when I was in a sand museum (yeah, wtf?) and they had samples of sand from all different beaches, and apparently there's a beach somewhere where each grain of sand is shaped like a tiny star. Ow! Well, now this has reminded me of Shell Beach in Shark Bay, it doesn't have sand, it has just shells. The most in the world ... something like 10 metres deep. Lol, look at how much I just wrote about sand. I'm going to bed now...

Nighty night!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ekkkk 3 AM !! Addict :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I know, I'm a total postwhore/addict/fangurl. :mf_rosetinted:

(To be fair, I was waiting for a download to finish. But then I could have just gone to sleep and let it work in the background. :fisch:)

Anyway, I'm off now. Ciao, belle. (Is that right, Greta? :naughty:)

I know, I'm a total postwhore/addict/fangurl. :mf_rosetinted:

(To be fair, I was waiting for a download to finish. But then I could have just gone to sleep and let it work in the background. :fisch:)

Anyway, I'm off now. Ciao, belle. (Is that right, Greta? :naughty:)

Ciao!

See ya scut , happy sleepies :punk:

*is popping in breifly during school which she will most probably get in trouble for if busted*

Lovely...

*has shower and dries self against Jules*

Well, if Mika, Isaac or Bruce were here, I'd use them :das:

*wonders why she is drenched with Ex-Nico water*

On your little Island.. :naughty: *feels big and strong*

:roftl:I'll send him over for a holiday..

:mf_lustslow: uncontrollable desire!!!

*puts on LICM to soothe your pain*

*denies you real Mika*:naughty:

*Listens*

*finds it hurts even more*

Well, I just gave Mika A KEY to the Chocolate factory and he's going down there to have a look..

No one should be down there at this time of night :fisch:

Right JJL???

*wonders how JJL missed this post* :naughty:

OkD, what are we doing here at 3am. We both have uni tomorrow/today.

Lol, 1am for me, my dear, AND I went to bed at 1am :naughty:

Postwhore.

('cause you all usually post so fast that I don't get the chance to do it)

:roftl:

Good Afternoon Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Good afternoon :original:

*is popping in breifly during school which she will most probably get in trouble for if busted*

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

*rushed to school in state of hysteria at the thought of being late to lab class ... got here 15 minutes late ... then realised lab doesnt start ill 1.30 :doh:*

Hello all ..... just popping in to say hi ...... I gotta go out to an acting training soon ..... won't be back til' after 10 pm ...... have a good evening .... *waves*

oh .... & I love the cow Kelz... :naughty:

*HK makes matching necklace and earring set out of said cow*

Shhhh. :naughty: :naughty:

Howdy everyone...

Guess what the time is... thats right, its me lurking around whilst pretending to study time :mf_rosetinted:

*current pretending to studyness involves cutting pictures out of a magzine instead of studying*

There are no text books involved..

Oh and the puppies growl now (so cute....)

Hello all ..... just popping in to say hi ...... I gotta go out to an acting training soon ..... won't be back til' after 10 pm ...... have a good evening .... *waves*

oh .... & I love the cow Kelz...

Have fun!! See you later on!

*HK makes matching necklace and earring set out of said cow*

Shhhh.

:lmfao:

babymonkey.giffish.gifbunny.gifclumsybluedog.gifowl.gifpiggy.gif

Heya Raisin!!

Well, I just gave Mika A KEY to the Chocolate factory and he's going down there to have a look..

No one should be down there at this time of night :fisch:

Right JJL???

*gasps*

*was there last night*

*wonders how JJL missed this post* :naughty:

*wonders too*

I know that I said I wouldn't be here for the next week but I couldn't stay away from, this place!

Our first performance was today and it was SO much fun! The primary schoool kids loved it heaps. Right now I'm completely exhausted and my head hurts a lot but I have so much homework! Grr.

Howdy everyone...

Guess what the time is... thats right, its me lurking around whilst pretending to study time :mf_rosetinted:

*current pretending to studyness involves cutting pictures out of a magzine instead of studying*

There are no text books involved..

Oh and the puppies growl now (so cute....)

Lurker!! whosthere-1.gif

So when are we getting pics of the pups?

*gasps*

*was there last night*

*wonders too*

:shocked: You mean you didn't notice he was there???

I know that I said I wouldn't be here for the next week but I couldn't stay away from, this place!

Our first performance was today and it was SO much fun! The primary schoool kids loved it heaps. Right now I'm completely exhausted and my head hurts a lot but I have so much homework! Grr.

Oh yay!! Good to hear it all went well!! Thanks for sneaking by :naughty:

Lurker!! whosthere-1.gif

So when are we getting pics of the pups?

:shocked: You mean you didn't notice he was there???

Oh yay!! Good to hear it all went well!! Thanks for sneaking by :naughty:

I had other things on my mind!

Such as snogging other people... I didn't notice him :(