The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for the welcome....on this and the introductions thread!

I'm a bit forum challenged as I have not been on one before and have now introduced myself twice!!

Oh well, I'll only get better!

Cheers,

Tanya

Thanx for the welcome....on this and the introductions thread!

I'm a bit forum challenged as I have not been on one before and have now introduced myself twice!!

Oh well, I'll only get better!

Cheers,

Tanya

This was one of my first forum experiences too.

I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time. :wink2:

This is a very addicting place. :naughty:

Heya Everyone .. Again.. feeling a bit crappy, so might not be here long.

I'll probably read it right now. I need something to distract me since that "lady" I live beside has shot me down once again.

I feel like I'm in freaking high school having someone watching over my shoulder breathing down my neck.

psschh.. Not again.. What's she said now?

And don't you just love how we love to keep you informed about our trivial insane conversations.. even when you're sleepingk.:naughty:

Kelzy, you've got waaay too much time on your hands.

*realises she sounds like a complete hyporcrite*

HA! so not true.. *twiddles thumbs*

You'd better come here. You will experience real cold. And Sliz sounds like sleaze, but I guess that's what you were going for, no? *zhhz*

I will come there and experience frost bite.. I'm sure that will be thrilling. :wink2:

And.. No, that wasn't what I was going for at all.. :fisch:

Vancouver is lurvely when it's not raining...i.e, about 2 days per year, but it's still lurvely.

hmm.. I can handle the rain. I actually love rain since we barely get it here.

Oh, and hi everyone *waves*

catchinrayz.jpg

So sad that their forced to play rsl's and frankston now

One hit wonders :naughty:

Maybe if Natalie gets a new nose it will revamp their career.. :fisch:

I was going to respond but *see below*

Kelz got there first with my response....

damn I missed out on the bed.

And heya everyone.... *waves like an insane person seeing people who are not really there*

I'm still waiting for the bed to arrive.. *slaps Australia post*

And Hi!!! *waves in the wrong direction*

Hehe... can't wait...

and the cow!

Hoopla Teegs!!!!!!!!!!

Moo! :blink:

I'm new to the MFC and thought I'd introduce myself!

Cheers,

Tanya

Hello!! :biggrin2::welcomeani:

Hey Tanya,

Glad you found the MFC:thumb_yello:

How's it going?

Are you always here?? :plane:

I want to test your stalker skills.

Where's Artsy at the moment??

I know :das:

G'evening, Aussies.

Does anyone know where to buy toilet paper printed with Aussie-ish designs? I visited every souvenir shop on Swanston St. (and trust me there're a lot on it) and no one has any. :blink:

OK, from what I've read, you all sleep through about half your classes...doesn't that have an effect on whether or not you pass the final exam? o_O

That's why God created cramming during the week before the exam. But that only gets me Passes or Credits, to get Distinctions or High Distinctions I need to study throughout the semester.

Heya Everyone .. Again.. feeling a bit crappy, so might not be here long.

psschh.. Not again.. What's she said now?

And don't you just love how we love to keep you informed about our trivial insane conversations.. even when you're sleepingk.:naughty:

It's so stupid. She's being an insane hypocrite. Besides the fact that I can't have any dishes in the sink but she can leave hers in there for however long she pleases... I was talking on the phone tonight with one of my friends. I was having a great time... I hardly talk to anyone besides my mom... well I got a knock on the door asking for me to quiet it down. The thing is though... everyone else in the suite has been loud and there has been no problems but the second I get loud I get shot down. I'm ALWAYS so quiet that people don't even notice that I'm here yet heaven forbid just once I was enjoying myself.... :boxed:

I'm going crazy living here. I was talking to my suite mate tonight about everything on the verge of tears because I can't stand it here anymore. This is supposed to be a stress free relaxing semester resting until September but it's driving me nuts that she doesn't want me using the kitchen (I have no meal plan) and that I 'm supposed to sit in my room in complete silence. My suite mate even told me she feels almost the same way. She says there's too much tension with that lady and that SHE has even been woken up by this lady slamming her door. Now THAT says something because I'm the only one that shares a room next to this lady.

Yesss waking up to find multiple boxes of random chatter is always interesting. I just found that there was four boxes... some how one was hidden and I found it not too long ago. :roftl: Wish I had been there. :naughty: I was going to say that maybe this weekend I'll catch you guys, but I found out today that I made it off of the waiting list and onto the bus for a trip. :cool:

G'evening, Aussies.

Does anyone know where to buy toilet paper printed with Aussie-ish designs? I visited every souvenir shop on Swanston St. (and trust me there're a lot on it) and no one has any.

I have no idea where'd you'd find them.. The only novelty dunny paper I've ever seen is Christmas ones. How about a novelty shop like Granny Mays.. I think they're called Wild down here now... At least if you don't find them there, you'll have fun playing with all the 'adult' toys.. :fisch:

(bahahahaa you'll prob get asked for ID though *zhhz*:naughty:)

It's so stupid. She's being an insane hypocrite. Besides the fact that I can't have any dishes in the sink but she can leave hers in there for however long she pleases... I was talking on the phone tonight with one of my friends. I was having a great time... I hardly talk to anyone besides my mom... well I got a knock on the door asking for me to quiet it down. The thing is though... everyone else in the suite has been loud and there has been no problems but the second I get loud I get shot down. I'm ALWAYS so quiet that people don't even notice that I'm here yet heaven forbid just once I was enjoying myself.... :boxed:

I'm going crazy living here. I was talking to my suite mate tonight about everything on the verge of tears because I can't stand it here anymore. This is supposed to be a stress free relaxing semester resting until September but it's driving me nuts that she doesn't want me using the kitchen (I have no meal plan) and that I 'm supposed to sit in my room in complete silence. My suite mate even told me she feels almost the same way. She says there's too much tension with that lady and that SHE has even been woken up by this lady slamming her door. Now THAT says something because I'm the only one that shares a room next to this lady.

Yesss waking up to find multiple boxes of random chatter is always interesting. I just found that there was four boxes... some how one was hidden and I found it not too long ago. :roftl: Wish I had been there. :naughty: I was going to say that maybe this weekend I'll catch you guys, but I found out today that I made it off of the waiting list and onto the bus for a trip. :cool:

You and your suitemate need to make a formal complaint.. There's no other solution if you aren't confident enough to snap at her.

Ohh,, you made the bus trip.. (remind me.. where to??)

hi everyone!

any remedy for the blahs????

Maybe.. Have a long hot bath, light some incense and candles, Put on some good old music like Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, The Beatles, Elvis (but not soppy elvis) .. Just older music.. And sing in the bath..

la la la la la !!

Then.. get out.. put on something that makes you feel good.. Even if it's an Evening gown or a Costume.. Then look out your window and watch the birds fly around the sky for a few minutes.. or if it's nighttime, look at the stars and the moon..

Then sit and write whatevers bothering you..

Then come back here and let MFC cheer you up :biggrin2:

Hoopla Teegs!!!!!!!!!!

Moo! :blink:

Hoopla Kelz!

All I need is a drunken sheep emoticon like the cow and I'll be set!

Actually... :naughty:

G'evening, Aussies.

Does anyone know where to buy toilet paper printed with Aussie-ish designs? I visited every souvenir shop on Swanston St. (and trust me there're a lot on it) and no one has any. :blink:

Nope... sorry... not like I'm going to get it around here anyways... we can always look when we come to Melb...

I have no idea where'd you'd find them.. The only novelty dunny paper I've ever seen is Christmas ones. How about a novelty shop like Granny Mays.. I think they're called Wild down here now... At least if you don't find them there, you'll have fun playing with all the 'adult' toys.. :fisch:

Is it wrong that I like being asked for ID when I buy smokes for mum?

And the adult toys are fun to play with... We were tempted to get my cousin some toys for her 18th b'day... then thought maybe her parents wouldn't be pleased...

You and your suitemate need to make a formal complaint.. There's no other solution if you aren't confident enough to snap at her.

Ohh,, you made the bus trip.. (remind me.. where to??)

Maybe.. Have a long hot bath, light some incense and candles, Put on some good old music like Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, The Beatles, Elvis (but not soppy elvis) .. Just older music.. And sing in the bath..

la la la la la !!

Then.. get out.. put on something that makes you feel good.. Even if it's an Evening gown or a Costume.. Then look out your window and watch the birds fly around the sky for a few minutes.. or if it's nighttime, look at the stars and the moon..

Then sit and write whatevers bothering you..

Then come back here and let MFC cheer you up :biggrin2:

an evening gown!!!:) yay!!!!!! that would be nice.

I wrote down what was bothering me...I NEED A HUG!!!!!!!!

I suppose so much is going on ! Its late tho! like 2 am...tommorow I might do something zany......like show up with pigtails at work:)

Sorry Kelz........you are wonderful......:) can't wait until Saturday!!! I get to see Crystal! plan to get drunk and watch the DVD!

I've never heard of Granny May's or Wild. Are they 'adult' stores? I've only seen Club X and Shaft around here. :blink:

I always get asked for ID... because everyone thinks I'm a 15 year old wagging school. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey everybody

Are you always here?? :plane:

I want to test your stalker skills.

Where's Artsy at the moment??

I know :das:

It's much too late for me to be using my superpowers... :naughty:

hi everyone!

any remedy for the blahs????

Hey Suz,

Sorry your feeling crappy at the moment. :thumbdown:

Maybe some music would help? (Mika?) :wink2:

Oh, that's not fair...