The Australian Thread: Part Ten

Hey everybody

Hey Suz,

Sorry your feeling crappy at the moment. :thumbdown:

Maybe some music would help? (Mika?) :wink2:

Ashley? oh yes MIKA music is helping,,I am actaully starting to feel better!

you guys are wonderful:):wub2: :wub2:

thankyou, Dear!:wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

an evening gown!!!:) yay!!!!!! that would be nice.

I wrote down what was bothering me...I NEED A HUG!!!!!!!!

I suppose so much is going on ! Its late tho! like 2 am...tommorow I might do something zany......like show up with pigtails at work:)

Sorry Kelz........you are wonderful......:) can't wait until Saturday!!! I get to see Crystal! plan to get drunk and watch the DVD!

*huggles elanorelle*

As long as you don't decide to blow your nose on my shirt, you're welcome to a hug for as long as you like...

I've never heard of Granny May's or Wild. Are they 'adult' stores? I've only seen Club X and Shaft around here. :blink:

I always get asked for ID... because everyone thinks I'm a 15 year old wagging school. :mf_rosetinted:

It's a joke shop... but happens to have some adult toys in them, but nothing too out there... there was a Granny May's in Dubbo... I think it's now Wild...

Hello again. :thumb_yello:

Hey there!

Hiii everyoneeee

G'night OKD !!! Hope you find your overalls !!!

I didn't! So now I have a dog thats been following me around non-stop since I got home with his nose attatched to me. He's never met (because smelling is basically equal to meeting for dogs :naughty:) horses before :mf_rosetinted:

Three lectures? *lo 5's*

OK, from what I've read, you all sleep through about half your classes...doesn't that have an effect on whether or not you pass the final exam? o_O

Easy solved by reading the lecture slides the night before/morning of said exam :wink2:

I did that the other day (checked the reject shop)... we had mythbuster dvds, and random cds but no LICM

I've been thinking about this since it was first mentioned, and now I'm certain, our Reject shop's *definately* don't sell CDs or DVDs at all :blink:

I struggle to stay awake in sociology.... in fact, if she didn't rush through the slides which I then had to rush to write down because she doesn't record the lectures or put notes online I prob would fall asleep.

Ahh, that sucks. In the lecture I stumbled in late/half asleep this morning, a class I haven't been to in at least a week, and haven't paid attention to yet, I glanced at the person next to me at one point and noticed she was hastily scribbling things off the projected lecture onto her printed lecture slides that had all missing gaps and such. I fricking hope that they upload the full versions post-lecture, because if not ... I'm screwed...

They make lectures too easy to sleep in or skip. My best subject last year I didn't attend a single lecture (9am on mondays were not my thing, especially since it was the only class I had on mondays)

Exactly, one difference between high school and uni = loss of any requirement/motivation to turn up.

Generally they stay awake... but talk... that was what it was like for me... can't tell you what Bec's lot were like.. I did have a girl who would often get out of bed and go to lectures in her pjs... good thing she was on campus...

Lol! Never seen anyone in pjs, but you can spot the people that have just stumbled into class out of bed in student villiage, but it takes me an hour to get there ... so that gives me a bit of time to climatise to the waking world.

It took me the whole day to notice them because I kinda sorta slept through my first and only class and then went home for half the day.

*sleep in hi/lo-five!*

I'm new to the MFC and thought I'd introduce myself!

Cheers,

Tanya

:yay: Hi Tanya! Welcome!!!

Does anyone know where to buy toilet paper printed with Aussie-ish designs? I visited every souvenir shop on Swanston St. (and trust me there're a lot on it) and no one has any.

Umm .. no :blink:

... why?

I'm going crazy living here. I was talking to my suite mate tonight about everything on the verge of tears because I can't stand it here anymore. My suite mate even told me she feels almost the same way. She says there's too much tension with that lady and that SHE has even been woken up by this lady slamming her door. Now THAT says something because I'm the only one that shares a room next to this lady.

You should complain to someone about it together :wink2:

Hoopla Kelz!

All I need is a drunken sheep emoticon like the cow and I'll be set!

Actually...

I know the one you mean, but I don't think I should put it here..:naughty:

Is it wrong that I like being asked for ID when I buy smokes for mum?

Lol.. You'll get over it sooner or later.. it annoys the crap outta me..

I'm 30.. as if I look like a 17 year old.. :sneaky2:

And the adult toys are fun to play with... We were tempted to get my cousin some toys for her 18th b'day... then thought maybe her parents wouldn't be pleased...

ohhh. I'd do it, but give it to her the day before or after so her parents don't see it..

Back all... we just went to heavenly pancakes for my sister's birthday (a pancake restuarant in a old church)

It was good, but now I'm full full full

I want some.. :sneaky2:

an evening gown!!! yay!!!!!! that would be nice.

I wrote down what was bothering me...I NEED A HUG!!!!!!!!

I suppose so much is going on ! Its late tho! like 2 am...tommorow I might do something zany......like show up with pigtails at work

Sorry Kelz........you are wonderful...... can't wait until Saturday!!! I get to see Crystal! plan to get drunk and watch the DVD!

That's it!! Do something fun!! It's the only way.. Do you know if anywhere in your area does Laughter Therapy?? Where you go and laugh and laugh and laugh.. :roftl: I want to do that..

I've never heard of Granny May's or Wild. Are they 'adult' stores? I've only seen Club X and Shaft around here.

I always get asked for ID... because everyone thinks I'm a 15 year old wagging school.

No No.. not Club X types :roftl: they are novelty shops with all different toys, but they do have an adult section but nothing overly *blink blink* kinky..

Mostly calendars, cards, ornaments etc.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of it, But then again you are a 15 year old girl wagging school.. :mf_rosetinted:

It's much too late for me to be using my superpowers...

Well, I guess you'll just have to wait for someone to mention it :bleh:

Oh My God.

I've seen something here that hasn't been seen in a major city?

YES!!!

*does a little dance*

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

And we have one here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

*dances with Teegs* CatDance.gif

Back all... we just went to heavenly pancakes for my sister's birthday (a pancake restuarant in a old church)

It was good, but now I'm full full full

Haha - random!

I've never heard of Granny May's or Wild. Are they 'adult' stores? I've only seen Club X and Shaft around here. :blink:

I always get asked for ID... because everyone thinks I'm a 15 year old wagging school. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! No! Joke shops! Their in normal shopping centres! :naughty: Yeah, they used to be called Granny Mays but their Wild now, you would have to have them, *we* have them. I at least know of one in Mandurah and Garden City.

That's it!! Do something fun!! It's the only way.. Do you know if anywhere in your area does Laughter Therapy?? Where you go and laugh and laugh and laugh.. I want to do that..

Lol! :doh: My mum did that once. Sounds very very very lame :roftl:

I know the one you mean, but I don't think I should put it here..:naughty:

Lol.. You'll get over it sooner or later.. it annoys the crap outta me..

I'm 30.. as if I look like a 17 year old.. :sneaky2:

ohhh. I'd do it, but give it to her the day before or after so her parents don't see it..

Post it anyway!

Zoe still gets asked... but only cause she's short... she's 27 (28 in June)

Birthday's already gone... she was quite disappointed when the male strippers came to town just before she turned 18...

I'm quite concerned about her going around Orange... she's a bit of a trouble maker... but no matter what she says, she's a cadbury... and apparently she was picking up dead sh!ts after her party (the girl has no taste... or very low standards)...

Oh, and you know what they're doing here now? They're banning strong alcoholic drinks after 12am (I would say it's something like smirnoffs or abasically anyting with more thn one standard drink)... Stupid f**king Standard hotel... too many people fighting there... :sneaky2:

And we have one here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

*dances with Teegs* CatDance.gif

*steals cat shaking its arse*

Umm .. no :blink:

... why?

For my "Mika, get your arse Down Under" campaign. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! No! Joke shops! Their in normal shopping centres! :naughty: Yeah, they used to be called Granny Mays but their Wild now, you would have to have them, *we* have them. I at least know of one in Mandurah and Garden City.

I looked in the Yellow Pages and I found one Wild and two Granny May's:

Wild

396 Burnley St Richmond VIC 3121 - map

ph: (03) 9425 9901

Gift Shop Supplies

Granny May's

Eastland Shopng Cntr Ringwood VIC 3134

ph: (03) 9876 0299

Gift Shops

Granny May's

Knox City Shopping Centre Wantirna South VIC 3152

ph: (03) 9800 3838

Gift Shops

But I'll be damned if I'm going to go all the way to Ringwood, Knox or Richmond to look for toilet paper. :sneaky2:

Neither does mine... but it does sell boxes with POTC on it...

POTC?

For real? I can't tell if the :mf_rosetinted: is to imply it is for something else, or to show how brilliant a plan you have come up with :naughty:

I looked in the Yellow Pages and I found one Wild and two Granny May's:

Wild

396 Burnley St Richmond VIC 3121 - map

ph: (03) 9425 9901

Gift Shop Supplies

Granny May's

Eastland Shopng Cntr Ringwood VIC 3134

ph: (03) 9876 0299

Gift Shops

Granny May's

Knox City Shopping Centre Wantirna South VIC 3152

ph: (03) 9800 3838

Gift Shops

But I'll be damned if I'm going to go all the way to Ringwood, Knox or Richmond to look for toilet paper. :sneaky2:

Hey, so both still exist? Lol, I wouldn't, I doubt they would have it anyway, have you tried ebay?

POTC?

For real? I can't tell if the :mf_rosetinted: is to imply it is for something else, or to show how brilliant a plan you have come up with :naughty:

Hey, so both still exist? Lol, I wouldn't, I doubt they would have it anyway, have you tried ebay?

Pirates Of The Carribean...

Seriously... it's a box with Jack Sparrow on it... but it's only little... there were some Mika like boxes there too.. but I don't really need any more boxes to put sh!t in that I don't need...

Lol! My mum did that once. Sounds very very very lame

Shut up!!! :naughty: (Or I'll drag you along)

Post it anyway!

If you insist..

1sheep_wtf.gif

not much different to :mf_boff:

Love the campaign name!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

But I'll be damned if I'm going to go all the way to Ringwood, Knox or Richmond to look for toilet paper.

Especially when Mika won't come all this way for a tour :sneaky2::naughty:

I love that one... bloody awesome!

Me too..

I found a few more yesterday..

One for you CrazyClown4.gif

keepnormal.gif

matrix.gif

punchwithhisviolin.gif

And this will come in handy on MSN.. * eatpopcorn.gif * fight fight fight!!

taz-1.gif spinningtaz.gif And I just love Taz..

Pirates Of The Carribean...

Seriously... it's a box with Jack Sparrow on it... but it's only little... there were some Mika like boxes there too.. but I don't really need any more boxes to put sh!t in that I don't need...

Ohhh! Lol, awesome :thumb_yello:

Shut up!!! (Or I'll drag you along)

:shocked::no:

Love the campaign name!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's brilliant, if we can get that toilet paper, that would be perfect!

I'm serious. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I've figured now :mf_rosetinted:

And this one won't really help, BUT its funny :naughty:

http://www.lulu.com/tp

"the great Sir Winston Churchill, who is said to have written in reply to an unwelcome letter:

Dear Sir, I am in the smallest room of the house. I have your letter before me. Soon it will be behind me."

Am I the only one who thinks Mika looks like he should be a Wiggle?

More importantly, can someone photoshop his head onto a pic of the Wiggles?

550245.jpg

wiggles.jpg

NFM_29The%20Wiggles.JPG

the-wiggles-pic.gif

Oh... and I have the chance to shut an English person up... *evil grin*