The Australian Thread: Part Ten

Hey CD..

You don't have to register. Just do the quick vote option.

I'm voting over and over and it seems quicker this way..

If you want to put an MTV show in just say "Mtv Cribs"

Heya HK!!

kelzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling better !,more free and more like me!

had a huge talk with my counsellor and things are better and me happier

and going to not be afraid to take risks in life and go whoooooohooooo!:wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kelzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling better !,more free and more like me!

had a huge talk with my counsellor and things are better and me happier

and going to not be afraid to take risks in life and go whoooooohooooo!:wub2: :wub2:

That's great!! You know it's ok to be nervous about taking risks!! You just need to think about the amazing positive sides as well as the scary negatives!! Most the time risks turn out to be Brilliant experiences!! :naughty:

*HUGS* :huglove:

I just got this on myspace bulletin:

[/color] When Insults Had Class

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Winston Churchill

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." -- Clarence Darrow

"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." -- William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -- Groucho Marx

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -- Mark Twain

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." -- Oscar Wilde

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend... If you have one." -- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill...

Followed by Churchill's response: "Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second, if there is one." -- Winston Churchill

"I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here." -- Stephen Bishop

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." -- John Bright

"I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial." -- Irvin S. Cobb

"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." -- Samuel Johnson

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." -- Paul Keating

"He had delusions of adequacy." -- Walter Kerr

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?" - Mark Twain

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." -- Mae West

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Lady Astor once remarked to Winston Churchill at a Dinner Party, "Winston, if you were my husband, I would poison your coffee!"

Winston replied, "Madam if I were your husband I would drink it!"

:lmfao: love it!! :lmao:

I think it's time to go now *zhhz*

FY&GN keepnormal.gif

*loves it*

Its too hot, work wants me to come in and centrelink is confunsing me... I reported my income on time last fornight for once and they took it as this fortnights or something weird like that, so I have to add this fortnights income to next fortnights and the lady was just not helpful in explaining things at all

So not going in to work, and not dealing with centrelink until next wednesday.... now Im thinking of either melting or going to the gym to swim a few laps.... gym seems to be winning :naughty:

Hey everyone

Hey CD..

You don't have to register. Just do the quick vote option.

I'm voting over and over and it seems quicker this way..

If you want to put an MTV show in just say "Mtv Cribs"

Heya HK!!

Thanks Kelz. I have to get off now, will try and do it some other time:thumbdown:

*loves it*

Its too hot, work wants me to come in and centrelink is confunsing me... I reported my income on time last fornight for once and they took it as this fortnights or something weird like that, so I have to add this fortnights income to next fortnights and the lady was just not helpful in explaining things at all

So not going in to work, and not dealing with centrelink until next wednesday.... now Im thinking of either melting or going to the gym to swim a few laps.... gym seems to be winning :naughty:

Hey everyone

Centrelink really know how to annoy someone.. :thumbdown:

It's soo hot here today. And there's a hot wind blowing the house around.. Ick.. I went outside and came in within 10 seconds.. So the pool would be lovely except our pools here are a bit :boxed:

Anyway, Seeya when you return!

Thanks Kelz. I have to get off now, will try and do it some other time:thumbdown:

Ok then!! seeya later..

I made this *zhhz*

who wants one?? (edit: with their name on it) or even just the first pic :wink2:

voteformikakelzy.jpg

Links can be put in so that it directs to the voting page.. :thumb_yello:

Hiya, Aussies. I had a bloody sh!tty day.

wakeupmika2ko7.jpg

It's so bad that it's good! :thumb_yello:

We should find some way of getting all these hilarious dodgy Aussie photoshops to him, it's such a waste if we don't. :naughty:

Mika has been nominated for the MTV Austalia Award - video of the year for Happy Ending

PLEASE VOTE!

http://www.mtvawards.com.au/quick_vote.aspx

Awesome! I hope he wins it... then he'll no longer have an excuse for neglecting us. :sneaky2:

I made this *zhhz*

who wants one?? (edit: with their name on it) or even just the first pic

voteformikakelzy.jpg

Links can be put in so that it directs to the voting page.

Could you make it "Vote for me in the MTV Australia Awards" and the second panel "But if I win do I have to finally tour Australia?"? It might need smaller writing or a bigger image, though. :naughty:

I just got this on myspace bulletin:

When Insults Had Class

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Winston Churchill

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." -- Clarence Darrow

"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." -- William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -- Groucho Marx

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -- Mark Twain

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." -- Oscar Wilde

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend... If you have one." -- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill...

Followed by Churchill's response: "Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second, if there is one." -- Winston Churchill

"I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here." -- Stephen Bishop

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." -- John Bright

"I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial." -- Irvin S. Cobb

"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." -- Samuel Johnson

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." -- Paul Keating

"He had delusions of adequacy." -- Walter Kerr

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?" - Mark Twain

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." -- Mae West

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Lady Astor once remarked to Winston Churchill at a Dinner Party, "Winston, if you were my husband, I would poison your coffee!"

Winston replied, "Madam if I were your husband I would drink it!"

I love Oscar Wilde's wit, and Winston Churchill's comebacks were brilliant. :lol3:

And on a random Harry Potter note, Deathly Hallows is being made into two films, directed by David Yates, and released Nov 2010 and May 2011. Sounds pretty stupid. Cutting one of the shorter books up ... may as well stick with the one-film cut-lots-out thing they had going.

Yep, this crazy Harry Potter fan heard. I think it has its positives and negatives.

Yeah I know, I've been reconsidering it now. Just the initial shock of it ... thinking about needing to wait 6 months for the second half ... Yeah, it's true. They can't really cut anything out of it. But turning one story into two will still be :boxed: I wish I could look at the book right now. I'm fretting over where their going to cut it. :naughty: I'm thinking after Ron returns? I dunno...

That's what most people are thinking. Somewhere around the point where Harry sees the silver doe and Ron returns.

Evening Oz.

I've never heard of Granny May's or Wild. Are they 'adult' stores? I've only seen Club X and Shaft around here. :blink:

I always get asked for ID... because everyone thinks I'm a 15 year old wagging school. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, well someone has come up to me in the past three months and said 'Now, who's this little girl?'

Which means she thought I was what, 9 at the most?

F*cker.

Hiya, Aussies. I had a bloody sh!tty day.

It's so bad that it's good! :thumb_yello:

We should find some way of getting all these hilarious dodgy Aussie photoshops to him, it's such a waste if we don't. :naughty:

Awesome! I hope he wins it... then he'll no longer have an excuse for neglecting us. :sneaky2:

Could you make it "Vote for me in the MTV Australia Awards" and the second panel "But if I win do I have to finally tour Australia?"? It might need smaller writing or a bigger image, though. :naughty:

I love Oscar Wilde's wit, and Winston Churchill's comebacks were brilliant. :lol3:

Of course..

scutmtvvote.jpg

Hi SD! Hi ER!

Evening Oz.

Yeah, well someone has come up to me in the past three months and said 'Now, who's this little girl?'

Which means she thought I was what, 9 at the most?

F*cker.

I'm 20 and people think I'm 14, you're 15 and people think you're 9... life's a b*tch. :mf_rosetinted:

But I suspect that when we're 30 and people think we're 24 we won't be complaining so much. :naughty:

Hey Everyone! Can I be an Honorary Aussie..please? :thumb_yello: I wub y'all :wub2:

Hey Charlotte!! I think you should be an honorary Aussie!! :wub2:

I'm 20 and people think I'm 14. You're 15 and people think you're 9. Life's a b*tch. :mf_rosetinted:

But I suspect that when we're 30 and people think we're 24 we won't be complaining so much. :naughty:

And when you're 30, like me you'll get asked for ID so often that you'll have a truckload of sarcastic replies. What's more annoying is when someone who looks obviously younger than you talks down at you like you are younger than them.. Oh how I love wiping their smirks off their faces.. :naughty:

here you go, made it smaller..

scutmtvvotesmall.jpg

I'm 20 and people think I'm 14, you're 15 and people think you're 9... life's a b*tch. :mf_rosetinted:

16 now, ACTUALLY. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I'll be able to get in to movies/buses etc on kid's fare for a while yet, at least. Still, it makes me wonder if people will ever take me seriously.:sneaky2:

Yay!! I'm so happy!! I can go to bed now. :naughty:

Oooh....I get this all the time. I don't get taken seriously at work because they think I'm in my 20's and what do I know. Oh, it makes me furious! But, I love it when a 30 year old guy asks me if he's told old for me. :naughty: My answer: YES!! :naughty: I mean, I'm into the 20 somethings. :naughty:

Hey Charlotte!! I think you should be an honorary Aussie!! :wub2:

And when you're 30, like me you'll get asked for ID so often that you'll have a truckload of sarcastic replies. What's more annoying is when someone who looks obviously younger than you talks down at you like you are younger than them.. Oh how I love wiping their smirks off their faces.. :naughty:

here you go, made it smaller..

scutmtvvotesmall.jpg

hahaha

Hello aussies and everybody else

:plane:

Nice of you to fly on in to see us.. Can you teach Mika how to do that :mf_rosetinted:

Kelz! I just saw your sig...too funny!!! Yeah, I say tell him you'll only vote if he tours...manipulate him just a little.

I agree!! Let's stir the crap out of him!!

Thank you. Copyofworthy.gif

You're always welcome!

16 now, ACTUALLY.

Yeah, I'll be able to get in to movies/buses etc on kid's fare for a while yet, at least. Still, it makes me wonder if people will ever take me seriously.:sneaky2:

Some people probably won't but you're smart enough to fool them over. Besides, I've worked out lots of ways to slide my age into a convo if I feel someone is treating me like a teenager and I always get the same response. :blink: "OMG are you really 30?? you look so young!"

Yay!! I'm so happy!! I can go to bed now. :naughty:

Oooh....I get this all the time. I don't get taken seriously at work because they think I'm in my 20's and what do I know. Oh, it makes me furious! But, I love it when a 30 year old guy asks me if he's told old for me. My answer: YES!! I mean, I'm into the 20 somethings.

hahahah! Love it!! I'm looking forward to a moment where I can say "Oh yeah sure I'm 24 :das:"

16 now, ACTUALLY. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I'll be able to get in to movies/buses etc on kid's fare for a while yet, at least. Still, it makes me wonder if people will ever take me seriously.

There you have it, yet another person who thought you're younger than you are.

People don't take me seriously at first (especially patients at work who don't appreciate getting advice from someone who looks 14 :mf_rosetinted:) but when I start talking and show them that I know more than they think I do (or if I'm not at work and being a smart arse to someone who asks me for ID) they get over it quickly.

And when you're 30, like me you'll get asked for ID so often that you'll have a truckload of sarcastic replies. What's more annoying is when someone who looks obviously younger than you talks down at you like you are younger than them.. Oh how I love wiping their smirks off their faces.

I can't wait to see you harass the Crown security guys. :fisch:

Oooh....I get this all the time. I don't get taken seriously at work because they think I'm in my 20's and what do I know. Oh, it makes me furious! But, I love it when a 30 year old guy asks me if he's told old for me. My answer: YES!! I mean, I'm into the 20 somethings. :naughty:

You know what? I'm not surprised that there are so many women on the MFC who are into younger men. Why? Because this is after all a forum dedicated to a 24-year-old man. :naughty:

Wait, did I say 'man'? Sorry, I meant plastic bag. :mf_rosetinted: