Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

:fisch:

i'm reserving the fly to Madrid on saturday but before to confirm all the reservation i never exclude all the possibilities...

i saw it is not a mission impossible... so... my insane brain (just for few moments i hope) is checking the possibility...

is the Benicassim festival on the sea or in a field/city? i never seen a gig on the sea :bleh:

and Musketer1? where is she?

:groovy:

Benicassim is by the sea, but I don't think it's a good place to be, the Festival I mean. I don't like the ambient, you know, but hey, it's Mika and it's the sea!

No idea where she is, might as well pop in any minute:bleh:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Benicassim is by the sea, but I don't think it's a good place to be, the Festival I mean. I don't like the ambient, you know, but hey, it's Mika and it's the sea!

No idea where she is, might as well pop in any minute:bleh:

Me to, i dont like the ambient of the gigs... that is the reason because i missed them during all my life... :boxed:

buth then... 2007 arrived and ... :plane: + :band:

thank you for the info

now i try to erase the temptations of my brain :bonk:

Musketer 1? Musketer 2?

are you sure you don't go at Benicassim Festival the 18th?

Yes... i know the reason... "i want to be fresh like a rose, i want to be pretty like a star in my town, i try to be like Grace Kelly"... ok... ok... :naughty:

but

are you 100% sure? :bleh:

because it is in Spain... not in Alaska or Africa :wink2:

:tongue2:

Completely sure, my master. The festival itself doesn´t sound interesting for me...

Completely sure, my master. The festival itself doesn´t sound interesting for me...

Oh yes my musketeer, also for me festival itself is not interesting... but sometimes at festivals go "quite interesting people" :wink2:

i'm going to chek the 3th musk and the cardinal for to reset my brain... :bleh:

See? My head is gone, absolutely, completely gone:blush-anim-cl: Where to? Not to where Mika is, of course... Now tell me the story, please... Sara and Rose saw Mika last night? Sara/Sariflor, the Spanish mad in London?:shocked: Was it in Yelle's gig? OMG, lucky people in the UK...

Who do you think you're calling mad missy?:naughty: Did you think that saying it in this thread was safe from my beady eyes?:wink2:

i saw it is not a mission impossible... so... my insane brain (just for few moments i hope) is checking the possibility...

I know exactly what you mean...Which brings me to my next point: Why is this thread not letting me change my RSVP status?:mf_rosetinted:

I progress in using a computer: Allegra, who is my avatar?!!!!!

The body of Laird hamilton and above, the J....'s head.

Unfortunately, i can't make this photo larger but it's more prudent , i think....

I know exactly what you mean...Which brings me to my next point: Why is this thread not letting me change my RSVP status?:mf_rosetinted:

me too, i have not RSVP function... :blink:

but no problem... usually i don't use it because i dont' go at gigs in foreign countries :bleh:

sariflor?

are you cooming there?

are you sure? be careful... this is not a Yelle's gig... there are not Vips in the queue... :punk:

me too, i have not RSVP function... :blink:

but no problem... usually i don't use it because i dont' go at gigs in foreign countries :bleh:

sariflor?

are you cooming there?

are you sure? be careful... this is not a Yelle's gig... there are not Vips in the queue... :punk:

Hiiii!

Yes, I noticed the problem with other threads as well, it's not letting me change my RSVP anymore, it looks like the RSVP button is gone...Strange. Some technical problem surely:roftl:.

Well.....turns out I was chatting to my lovely BF about this gig, and how cool it would be to see all the people going, but of course it wasn't viable for me to come along as we have his parents arrive the same day from S. Africa and then we are all meant to fly to Spain on Sunday.......so he suggested (himself:naughty:) that I could always just go the day before and then meet them all there on sunday in Barcelona.

So I couldn't possibly say no to such a golden opportunity, could I ???? Of course me being the impulsive type, I went straight to get a ticket, so it definitely looks like I am coming now:punk:.

It's official: I've gone mad:mf_rosetinted:. But it feels so good!

Hiiii!

Yes, I noticed the problem with other threads as well, it's not letting me change my RSVP anymore, it looks like the RSVP button is gone...Strange. Some technical problem surely:roftl:.

Well.....turns out I was chatting to my lovely BF about this gig, and how cool it would be to see all the people going, but of course it wasn't viable for me to come along as we have his parents arrive the same day from S. Africa and then we are all meant to fly to Spain on Sunday.......so he suggested (himself:naughty:) that I could always just go the day before and then meet them all there on sunday in Barcelona.

So I couldn't possibly say no to such a golden opportunity, could I ???? Of course me being the impulsive type, I went straight to get a ticket, so it definitely looks like I am coming now:punk:.

Oooooh how exciting!!!! yaaaaay more MFCers!! :woot_jump:

About the RSVP thing, I was chatting to a mod about it in the Tech Support thread...quite a while ago, and she said they'll look into it but it hasn't changed yet...

Hiiii!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your BF is a saint babe!!!!! I don't know why I somehow kindda knew you were coming in the end...:naughty:

How happy I am that you're coming I can't say... :woot_jump::woot_jump:

the world is full of saint boyfriends... :naughty:

maybe holy johnny is one of them... :thumb_yello:

big bald cristal head?

testona di cristallo?

both, both, both? :wink2:

I tell you it is....Don't know about Holy Johnny thoug but Holy Rodrigo is one for sure!!!:roftl:

Still hoping someone goes with you to both, huh? You crazy, crazy Master :bow:...

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :punk:

The bald crystal headed one is here :naughty:

Yes book things I need to do .....

Im thinking Thursday - Monday , BQ is that ok ??:thumb_yello:

Fantastic! I'm already researching the field in search for the perfect paella in Madrid, you know :naughty: