Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

the hotel is sure ok because is near the gig

but please... mister FiberFib.... don't change the venue....

ohho, nothing... you said me see you on monday.. so i'm here on monday... during the weekend i was working and "traming trame tramose"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:Excuse me, I am no foreigner, it's my country we're "invading".

It's you mad Italianinos + Brits that are the invaders:roftl:

humhmhmh

you are londonian (londoner?) now.... you are always in foreign countries (england, scotland, germany...) so you are an invader in Spain :punk:

so

Sari and Bab both, both, both? :das:

PA + MA ?

humhmhmh

you are londonian (londoner?) now.... you are always in foreign countries (england, scotland, germany...) so you are an invader in Spain :punk:

so

PA + MA ?

Just trying to work out the code, but I think the answer is yes?

You made me do it! :naughty:

Yes, blame it all on me pointing a gun to your head:roftl: Easier that way, huh?

I just said "carpe diem guys!!"

humhmhmh

so

PA + MA ?

I'm a bit from everywhere at this stage :roftl:. I lived in Netherlands, Argentina, NL again, Barcelona, Madrid, Dublin, London......

So I guess you have a point.

Now all that PA MA stuff, what the heck is that??

Oooh got it now

sorry MFC

this was a private issue into a public forum!:sneaky2:

Ain't private anymore!

But if you hadn't said anything, we wouldn't have had a clue of what she meant. Now we all know she was talking to you:roftl:.

I'm a bit from everywhere at this stage :roftl:. I lived in Netherlands, Argentina, NL again, Barcelona, Madrid, Dublin, London......

:yikes:

Oooh got it now

both both both

RIS + DRID

:groovy:

Yes, blame it all on me pointing a gun to your head:roftl: Easier that way, huh?

I just said "carpe diem guys!!"

Oooh got it now

Ain't private anymore!

But if you hadn't said anything, we wouldn't have had a clue of what she meant. Now we all know she was talking to you:roftl:.

my mouth is big :mf_rosetinted:

Hey! I see some action around, that's good :naughty: So Babs is also coming!! Brilliant!! And I'l be the one who'll feel left out in the MFC fun, since I'll be staying in my own house:thumbdown:

The hotel is very good, but verrry far from downtown sangría, a shame...

EDIT: welcome Italian and British invaders!!!!

:roftl:

e le tue trame tramezzine? :naughty:

ancora maybe for all gigs? :wink2:

yes:boxed:

until I manage to buy 2 tix{fry&sat} and book flights.. then I should print some train/bus map..but you're the Master of the organization, I only get confuzzled now I'm thinking also of Nimes -the-sold-out-gig and other french cities :insane:

:cool:trame tramose, parte prima:cool:

- conspiring conspiracies, part one (the silence of the lambs*) -

So… here it is the “fly plan” for Madrid:

fans* of Morissey must to queue since early morning for to reserve the first row.

In the late afternoon, fresh like roses (but the Spanish girls more and more frescher and prettier than foreing invaders), we arrive at the queue for to reserve the second row.

Just and only during the M gig, Morissey's fans* leave the first row and we will be in the first row fresh like roses… (but the Spanish girls more and more freschier and prettier than foreing invaders).

fans* of Morissey must to queue since early morning for to reserve the first row.

In the late afternoon, fresh like roses (but the Spanish girls more and more frescher and prettier than foreing invaders), we arrive at the queue for to reserve the second row.

Just and only during the M gig, Morissey's fans* leave the first row and we will be in the first row fresh like roses… (but the Spanish girls more and more freschier and prettier than foreing invaders).

Oh, Master of all lands except the UK, I salute you! :bow:

I kindda like the plan, especially the part when you say we'll be prettier and fresher than the rest:roftl::roftl: Only thing is... Will Morrisey fans be so kind as to let us go in the front when Mika is doing his thingy? Have to plot a second part of the plan, Master...

I kindda like the plan, especially the part when you say we'll be prettier and fresher than the rest:roftl::roftl: Only thing is... Will Morrisey fans be so kind as to let us go in the front when Mika is doing his thingy? Have to plot a second part of the plan, Master...

you all fake to have lost something on the ceiling so ppl make space and I can reach the avantgarde in late as usual cheekily swimmig among..how many ppl fit in there?!

i think that the second part will be: how made the lambs* so kind? :naughty:

* Morissey's fans

Sounds like a plan! :blink: Fresh to a Mika gig....that will be a first!

Btw, do we have any idea of around what time he will play?

Oh and if the Morrissey fans don't move out of the way fast enough, I have a pair of really nice elbows to help them along:roftl:

*I did not just say that*:naughty:

Newsflash!

So what's the news?

*:blink: astonished by what Sara just said* :naughty:

Yeah, poor lambs, they just don't know what they're gonna go through...

Hehe...you know I'm not really that mean:naughty:. We are always too nice and end up being the victims of all these situations:thumbdown:

So what's the news?

Hehe...you know I'm not really that mean:naughty:. We are always too nice and end up being the victims of all these situations:thumbdown:

Yes Babs, what's the news??

I know, you're a piece of pie, you don't decieve anyone, dear :roftl: But I tell you this: this time I'm NOT letting myself be pushed, I'm gonna push back!