Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

Hahahahaha, I knew... Me too, dancing like mad until dawn:punk::punk: Awwwww, those were the days...

I know!

Those days, I could go out until 9 or 10 am, totally drunk, then sleep a few hours and go out again the following evening and do it all over again.

These days, if I go out one night (and can't make it til the morning, I bet you) I am knackered for the 3 days after:roftl:

We're getting old, we're getting old...:bleh:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:trame tramose, parte seconda:cool:

- conspiring conspiracies, part two (the alphabetical order of the lambs) -

So… here it is the “fly plan” for Madrid (part2):

you know that in the program of the festival there are three big names and then little names.... little names performe before and then the hoters... and i think that the first name is more important and he will performe at the end of the night....

so... when we find near the venue banner with the program of the night we must cut the names beginning with M and we must paste them in alphabetical order

you will explain all this to me...i'm too slow! :bleh:

you will explain all this to me...i'm too slow! :bleh:

:blink: are you making fun of me (bless vocabulary with phrases ready for use) because i can't write well? and you will make fun of me when i can't speak english and i can't speak spanish in madrid :crybaby:

I know!

Those days, I could go out until 9 or 10 am, totally drunk, then sleep a few hours and go out again the following evening and do it all over again.

These days, if I go out one night (and can't make it til the morning, I bet you) I am knackered for the 3 days after:roftl:

We're getting old, we're getting old...:bleh:

You lightweight! What's all this about a few hours sleep? I used to come in , shower and go straight out to work then sometimes to an evening job too.

That' s why I look so knackered now.

I'm only 27. :mf_rosetinted:

You lightweight! What's all this about a few hours sleep? I used to come in , shower and go straight out to work then sometimes to an evening job too.

I'm only 27. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty:

I used to drink for 14 days solid , no food just drink , sleep on the beach :naughty:

Honest :shocked:

I know!

These days, if I go out one night (and can't make it til the morning, I bet you) I am knackered for the 3 days after

We're getting old, we're getting old...

I'm only 27.

Hahahahahahahahaha, I remember that so well, awwwww, those were the days... For me it was mostly in the excavations in the summer... For 15 days I didn't sleep more than 10 hours (in the whole 15 days!). I worked in the dig in the morning and go out drinking and dancing every night till it was time to work again:naughty: Now I can't even imagine how I did it:blink:

:naughty::naughty:

I used to drink for 14 days solid , no food just drink , sleep on the beach :naughty:

Honest :shocked:

No food???? OMG Fred, that's too much even for me back in those days!!!!:shocked:

:blush-anim-cl: i'm the only lonely good and sober girl here :blush-anim-cl:

i was everyday sober...

my madness started in 2007 :plane:

:no: two darling, two....:wink2:

at least for the 'sober' part...not sure i'm too good! :naughty:

We're 3!! Im sober everyday of mi life. And Im just 21! And will be like that forever!

Well maybe some scraps

Have you ever seen this ?? :naughty:

I would get up after 30 pints and stagger to work , no shoes , only a crumb of bread:roftl:

:lmao: :lmao:

We're 3!! Im sober everyday of mi life. And Im just 21! And will be like that forever!

You three healthy girls :bleh:

Its what I would expect!

Sorry I was actually thinking of Ibiza and the pictures of when you met the Mikster

That was the best and the most special one...We all (including the big M and the band) never forget Ibiza..I miss the old times *sighs*

Girls! Who are you trying to fool?!

I know about the "Playa de Madrid":roftl::roftl:

Plus the "Carretera de la playa", haha! I'm an ex local :naughty:

Sssssssssssh! Be quiet! XDDDD

The list is goiung to grow noo nooo spain is rainy and nasty , you soooo dont want to come :naughty:

Awful city, girls with a foot-face...xDD

Vaya, vaya aqui no hay playa!! Vaya, vaya aquí no hay playa!!!

I love that song!!

I KNEW IT! :lmfao:

I still can't believe I am coming to Madrid, I keep on pinching myself:naughty:

*pinches*

And now? :naughty:

Mmm, sobriety is not an option for me but i´m not sure in this case, spending all day under the sun...

Comeee on Queenieeee , you gotta have a few little drinkies :thumb_yello:

I wounder if its going to be a stand with drink and have loads room type of festival or a crowd surfing insane dont have an inch to spare one

Yeah, would be nice to know, wouldn't it?:wink2:

Or maybe not!:naughty:

Comeee on Queenieeee , you gotta have a few little drinkies :thumb_yello:

I wounder if its going to be a stand with drink and have loads room type of festival or a crowd surfing insane dont have an inch to spare one

Yeah, would be nice to know, wouldn't it?:wink2:

Or maybe not!:naughty:

Morning dear invaders! I'm afraid I can't help you in that, I've never been to the venue before, but one thing is certain: not loads of room if Morrisey is coming (yeah, those lambs always on the way:naughty:)

Fred: don't worry, you'll have the chance to drink with Queenie in Madrid:naughty:

i'm the only lonely good and sober girl here :blush-anim-cl:

i was everyday sober...

my madness started in 2007 :plane:

:no: two darling, two....:wink2:

at least for the 'sober' part...not sure i'm too good! :naughty:

Late bloomers I would say, count me in too!:thumb_yello::naughty: