What's in your pockets?

phunkygal

Okay, now, random thread, but i wanted to know, if you took everything out of your pockets right now what would you find. NOT TO BE TAKEN AS A PERVISH THREAD. This is innocent and fun, cuz i like seeing what's in ppl's pockets! (that sounded wroooonnnnggg)

What's in my pocket?

gluestick

candy wrapper

gum wrapper

mint wrapper

note my friend passed to me

lint

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last night i went to see Suessical Jr. (it was my little cousin's school play) it was hilarious! im not sure if im personally gonna see Horton hears a who, but it looks somewhat decent!

i dont care how old you are, you never get tired of dr.suess. in 5th grade

i was victoria who ( the whole school went who crazy). but even though iam 15, i wanna go see that movie really bad. :thumb_yello:

i dont care how old you are, you never get tired of dr.suess. in 5th grade

i was victoria who ( the whole school went who crazy). but even though iam 15, i wanna go see that movie really bad. :thumb_yello:

haha, im 13, and im not really a movie person honestly. once and awhile i will go and see a movie but i get figety!:roftl:

haha, im 13, and im not really a movie person honestly. once and awhile i will go and see a movie but i get figety!:roftl:

I'm the exact same way! Everyone thinks I'm so weird for it.

haha, it was one of those pens with bubbles inside and a stamp on top!:naughty:

OH. Well then. :sneaky2::naughty:

i just get bored of movies quickly, i like reality TV better,like....say....That's Amore! :roftl:

domenico.jpg

Totes! Who could turn down that face? I check my watch like, every 10 minutes during movies, and gauge it. :roftl:

I also prefer to just... sit in fron of Itunes for a couple hours over a movie.

Although I do have the ability to watch two specific movies over and over:

*Whips these out of her pocket*

41S7SPK5XML.jpg

ferris_bueller.jpg

I have a piece of gum in my pocket, not chewed of course, but....

The pants that I am wearing are my work pants and I usually keep a piece of gum in my pocket just in case. I put two in there one day and forgot about one when i washed the pants. So now I have a melted peice of gum that has stuck my pocket together. :roftl:

hmm lets see...

My oyster card holder, with my oyster card and my debit card, ooh and my ticket i got from the queue at Brixton :naughty:

plusss *struggles getting coins out of pocket* 3 20p coins, 1 10p coin, 1 5p coin, 1 2p coin and 5 1p coins

and a receipt =] oh and a ring lol

:thumb_yello: That is such a funny movie! love it

i know, right?

Lint :das:

I'm broked, so there would be no monies and basically the only pockets on me right now is my jacket pockets, which are lint-full :das:

lint! lint! lint! i wish you could buy stuff with it!

hmm lets see...

My oyster card holder, with my oyster card and my debit card, ooh and my ticket i got from the queue at Brixton :naughty:

plusss *struggles getting coins out of pocket* 3 20p coins, 1 10p coin, 1 5p coin, 1 2p coin and 5 1p coins

and a receipt =] oh and a ring lol

ur rich! :lmao: