MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2008

Blue Sky

MIKA has been nominated for best new artist video at MTV Video Music Awards Japan. (May 31st 2008)

最優秀新人アーティストビデオ賞 【Best New Artist Video】

エイミー・ワインハウス 「Rehab」 Amy Winehouse

ERIKA 「FREE」

ミーカ 「Grace Kelly」 MIKA

秦 基博 「鱗」 Hata Motohiro

高杉さと美 「旅人」 Takasugi Satomi

http://www.mtvjapan.com/news/music/news_music_detail.php?music_news_id=2470

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually tried to see if I could post instructions for voting here, and you can go all the way to the end of the votes, then they ask you to sign in....and when you go to register, they want your exact address and everything all in Japanese....sorry guys.:thumbdown:

I actually tried to see if I could post instructions for voting here, and you can go all the way to the end of the votes, then they ask you to sign in....and when you go to register, they want your exact address and everything all in Japanese....sorry guys.:thumbdown:

great for him!

when it will be?

sorry we can't vote....

and perhaps you can put the page here and tell us what write exactly:wink2:

The Awards are happening on a special day...:naughty:

Wonder if there's an opportunity for him to visit Asia and Australia while he's on that side of the world...that's if he even goes to the awards ceremony

Wonder if there's an opportunity for him to visit Asia and Australia while he's on that side of the world...that's if he even goes to the awards ceremony

Fingers crossed he will go, and double fingers crossed he will do some shows there and in Oz at the same time!!!!

Am off to see what other events are on around that date....

Shame I can't read Japanese or I could put my old address in and vote.

I would be surprised if he is coming as he appeared last year. They have Fergie listed and a few other Japanese acts, but the official announcement of the line-up is supposed to be tonight.

But he loves Japan...a good excuse to go buy some new toys!

Absolutely! And remember how he had SOOOO much fun running from interview to interview with no time to eat :naughty:

But the lollipop girls were priceless so surely if only for that reason he has to return, but of course he would also want to see his fav aussie living in Japan!

The great thing is there are no other events confirmed in May or June at this stage, so fingers crossed the album will be finished and there will be time to do some shows!

ergh those lollipop girls...one joined our Jp fan forum, just long enough to tell us about her nude photoshoot/book of pics coming out then she left.:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:"...Take a look at the girl next door,

She's a player and a down right whore,

Jesus loves her, she wants more,

Oh bad girls get you down..."

:shocked:"...Take a look at the girl next door,

She's a player and a down right whore,

Jesus loves her, she wants more,

Oh bad girls get you down..."

Mika obviously did some research before hiring her :mf_rosetinted:

Well, in all fairness...just because someone chooses to pose naked for money, I suppose it doesn't mean you're a whore or a bad girl. Just maybe not mama's first choice for her son...:naughty:

Well, in all fairness...just because someone chooses to pose naked for money, I suppose it doesn't mean you're a whore or a bad girl. Just maybe not mama's first choice for her son...:naughty:

So maybe Mama Penniman had no involvement in the casting of those girls then! I really want to him to go there again and see if he similar girls again, they were hilarious.

and maybe drops by in malaysia perhaps,while on his way :wub2: